Jedi~Tank vs ETL

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Re: Jedi~Tank vs ETL

R0B3RT wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:Aint no one that DDE massed in OE did anything. Instead, you all got to be cowards and not go after the poeple who "harmed" DDE.

You cant take me, so you need to mass others cause you are weak. ;)

Btw guys, before you whine anymore about being massed, remember this? Oh he'll nvm, just play and have a blast.
BTW, before you try to get OE to declare war. Rememer Robert broke the DRA by massing me?

Oh nvm, just play and have fun watching people get smashed. :D

posting.php?mode=quote&f=124&p=2467600#
we are ready massed you :smt019 :smt081

Let rudy keep talking his rubbish... its hilarious :-D I hope one day you will actually come back to me rudy, but avoiding me is probably the only smart thing you have ever done :smt043

Was a fun night, 1 player ripped through a hell of a lot of OE players due to rudy's nice and profitable hits, then some alliance buddys like gandy and some others tried to join in so organised for gandys planets to disapear and massed some others.... Was great night, missed the kind of fun having a bunch of mates enjoy some good laughs while we solve world hunger in the OE realms by shortening the mouths to feed :smt058
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

caesar2 wrote:Lol... games dead cuse things like this. Players not respecting each other, breaking agreemnts and playing tricky coward games of "Who will declare war"so they can call theyr freinds in arms.

Also there are many who talks a lot, to act like heroes. But they dont do the first move... so... cowards all around... but who is the biggest in this case... no idea.

Have fun, this is official war just not declared yet, because everyones scared of pacts be involved.

:smt043

It seems you never have anything to say unless DDE is involved in a war revealed your obsession is :-k :smt043

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Oh wait, I have to run out and buy covert 41, oh wait..not :smt043

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

ooh CA$H boy :D
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

mcdeadly wrote:ooh CA$H boy :D

That's PayPal pimp :smt047 I can't afford it anyways with all of the account buying and screenshot buying yet to do :smt090

Deni
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Jedi~Tank wrote:
caesar2 wrote:Lol... games dead cuse things like this. Players not respecting each other, breaking agreemnts and playing tricky coward games of "Who will declare war"so they can call theyr freinds in arms.

Also there are many who talks a lot, to act like heroes. But they dont do the first move... so... cowards all around... but who is the biggest in this case... no idea.

Have fun, this is official war just not declared yet, because everyones scared of pacts be involved.

:smt043

It seems you never have anything to say unless DDE is involved in a war revealed your obsession is :-k :smt043

yes, cuse I love ETL and JT. So decided to watch this topic. Is that a crime?
RETURN of the P I R A T E
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Nice run right after the update..I'll be around this evening when am settled at a pc ;)

Oh and by the by EnterTheLion Jedi~Tank EnterTheLion(8268) has set their relation with you to: War 09:57 reply delete save

:-"

Deni
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Gimme some war stats!
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

doc holliday wrote:Gimme some war stats!

there are none except for the run etl made at me earlier and gave me a war set, and ppt'd when I was due to settle in and play.

He got the 21tril market naq I left out which apparently was irresistable.

Deni
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

ETL did the first strike?

:(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

my ms is a sad puddle
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Jedi~Tank wrote:

there are none except for the run etl made at me earlier and gave me a war set, and ppt'd when I was due to settle in and play.

Sorry, was watching it, you was on PPT before he went... he went PPT later. Or am I wrong?
Now he is on PPT and you are not.

I told you am watching :) anyways... good luck both :) it looks like it started :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Borek
Forum Addict

caesar2 wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Sorry, was watching it, you was on PPT before he went... he went PPT later. Or am I wrong?

I told you am watching :) anyways... good luck both :) it looks like it started :)
You are correct C2, JT has gone onto PPT more than once after ETL started attacking despite the war setting.

Although i just woke up and checked the rankings:

ETL-Rank 4

JT-Rank 1103

Hearing after multiple PPT's by JT it was actually FM who got the kill, although JT appears to have saved his spies. I'm sure we will get a proper update soon, i'm just going on what i have heard so far.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

Borek wrote:
caesar2 wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

You are correct C2, JT has gone onto PPT more than once after ETL started attacking despite the war setting.

Although i just woke up and checked the rankings:

ETL-Rank 4

JT-Rank 1103

Hearing after multiple PPT's by JT it was actually FM who got the kill, although JT appears to have saved his spies. I'm sure we will get a proper update soon, i'm just going on what i have heard so far.

borek at least seems even minded.

do you guys remember?
Fundamentally Unbreakable Alliance

i cant believe you guys let it get this bad.
if you had told me when i was DDE/COP or mH/OE that this would be happening one day....

call me sentimental, which im not. but it kinda hurts to see these two tags in eachothers logs that wasnt in a server war.

i understand the CoP/Fuall i was in no longer exists. shame really.

as saddam said right before they hung him
"down with the occupiers, down with the agents"

you guys let the agents split you up.
the only thing more sickening then watching this happenm is knowing it was a few spies from a collective organization of alliances that were all enemies of CoP and FUALL.

EDIT: and my REKkie poo left.
if you guys arnt at full war you need to be.

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
Borek
Forum Addict

Well to be fair JT and i have never really got on and i count ETL as a good friend, but that being said i tried to say what happened with the minimal amount of bias.

I have no doubt JT has had a busy week and intended to PPT a bit less and fight a lot more, but family has to come 1st and it is summer, uni students in most places have already started holidays, unsure about school but cannot be much longer for them if they have not started already.

I would say ETL got the better of the initial action, but this is merely the 1st skirmish in what will probably be a long war. It is unwise to predict the end results from what has happened so far.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Vendetta corner”