Jedi~Tank vs ETL

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Tadz
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: Jedi~Tank vs ETL

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Tadz wrote:I can smell **Filtered** breath.

Yea Rudy, go rinse ya mouth out :smt043

Sorry darl, was about you, And I'm in Australia...
Drought
Forum Expert

Rudy Pena wrote:Aint no one that DDE massed in OE did anything. Instead, you all got to be cowards and not go after the poeple who "harmed" DDE.

You cant take me, so you need to mass others cause you are weak. ;)

Taking a tour through the old neighborhood, where tales of a tall sombrero gangster, pestering the ranks; lurked the cosmos. Were it not that Duck Dodgers himself suddenly got overshadowed by an enormous ship himself, The Battlestar Galactica .. it was the Mexican's ride.

Dodgers: "Well I'll be, .... that will hurt ..."

*the cadets sits quivering behind Dodgers command chair*

Cadet: Ca .. Ca ... Cap ... Look out :o

The Mexican's mob invaded dodgers realm whos armies were slightly overwhelmed by these almost unexpected attacks. But Cadet was put to work Dodgers worked hard and shields held, costly as it may have been.
The 3 turn massing attempt on Dodgers started to fail more often at the costly maintenance of weapons and ship, but training extra worked. The incoming Sabs took out most of millions of cheapest weapons, and mere a hand full of precious ones. That must have been costly.

More Failed attacks and suddenly ... it went quiet ...

Cadet: "Tha Than Thank go ... Tha .. good work captain, as I know you will take credit."

Dodgers: "No worries space chops, ... exactly as planned. Seeing as we are here anyway, we might as well so hi to some others."

Cadet: "But sir, what about that bi .. bi .. bi .. flying sombrero "...

Dodgers: "Aye ?"

Cadet: "The Battlestar Galactica, captain" -,-

Dodgers: "Its not here is it ? , ... maybe we got a free pass... Go for it chop sticks, lets say hi.."

The Cadet engages the Luxurias drives, and set target for several realms.
During the attempt of a returned favor on more manageable targets, the cadet Dodgers opened fire on two enemies who were home, but returned no fire on their part back as well. Dodgers notes a case of dejavu here. Other targets did not resist either nor repair, even when the wide scale ppt was engaged, not all were saved ...

Dodgers: "Oh oppressed production meat escapee, tell me, what on earth did all this do to our economics ...."

Cadet: "Your broke Captain ...."

Dodgers: " WHAAAAAAAA"

Cadet: "hehe ... I made a funny "

Dodgers: "Thats not funny, for that we will share in the expenses "

Cadet: " Bu Bu Bu .... :( there goes chanuka"

edited by dodgers

Dodgers, Touring DDE, will be back for a Mexican stand off later this season :-D
a very bad hairdo
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I dare anyone to pull im Duck Dodgers friends :-D

have a blast in your tour ole buddy

Harch - Ricos
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I'll tell u what I'll fight u..and the rest of OE can kick the crap out of DDE.

Btw guys, before you whine anymore about being massed, remember this? Oh he'll nvm, just play and have a blast.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:Aint no one that DDE massed in OE did anything. Instead, you all got to be cowards and not go after the poeple who "harmed" DDE.

Taking a tour through the old neighborhood, where tales of a tall sombrero gangster, pestering the ranks; lurked the cosmos. Were it not that Duck Dodgers himself suddenly got overshadowed by an enormous ship himself, The Battlestar Galactica .. it was the Mexican's ride.

The Mexican's mob invaded dodgers realm whos armies were slightly overwhelmed by these almost unexpected attacks. But Cadet was put to work Dodgers worked hard and shields held, costly as it may have been.
The 3 turn massing attempt on Dodgers started to fail more often at the costly maintenance of weapons and ship, but training extra worked. The incoming Sabs took out most of millions of cheapest weapons, and mere a hand full of precious ones. That must have been costly.

Cadet: "Tha Than Thank go ... Tha .. good work captain, as I know you will take credit."

Dodgers: "No worries space chops, ... exactly as planned. Seeing as we are here anyway, we might as well so hi to some others."

Dodgers: "Its not here is it ? , ... maybe we got a free pass... Go for it chop sticks, lets say hi.."

During the attempt of a returned favor on more manageable targets, the cadet Dodgers opened fire on two enemies who were home, but returned no fire on their part back as well. Dodgers notes a case of dejavu here. Other targets did not resist either nor repair, even when the wide scale ppt was engaged, not all were saved ...

Dodgers: "Oh oppressed production meat escapee, tell me, what on earth did all this do to our economics ...."

edited by dodgers

Dodgers, Touring DDE, will be back for a Mexican stand off later this season :-D

:D good post.

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I'll tell u what I'll fight u..and the rest of OE can kick the crap out of DDE.

Btw guys, before you whine anymore about being massed, remember this? Oh he'll nvm, just play and have a blast.
BTW, before you try to get OE to declare war. Rememer Robert broke the DRA by massing me?

Oh nvm, just play and have fun watching people get smashed. :D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Rudy Pena wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

edited by dodgers

:D good post.

Jedi~Tank wrote:

BTW, before you try to get OE to declare war. Rememer Robert broke the DRA by massing me?

i herd bout that... such a shame, people need to learn to respect DRA's

oh wait --- who cares the games dead :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Stop whining Rudy, you got what you provoked. :smt019

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
DeMiSe
Fledgling Forumer

Duck Dodgers wrote:

edited by dodgers

gunna be just like old times brother
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

harchester wrote:oh wait --- who cares the games dead :-D

best post in the whole thread/forum
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Lol... games dead cuse things like this. Players not respecting each other, breaking agreemnts and playing tricky coward games of "Who will declare war"so they can call theyr freinds in arms.

Also there are many who talks a lot, to act like heroes. But they dont do the first move... so... cowards all around... but who is the biggest in this case... no idea.

Have fun, this is official war just not declared yet, because everyones scared of pacts be involved.

:smt043
RETURN of the P I R A T E
akbar
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DDE

Game is still alive bro... hit me please... didn't work for Gandy or Rudy
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

akbar wrote:Game is still alive bro... hit me please... didn't work for Gandy or Rudy

I didn't work cause you ran to ppt.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Have I any reason to hit yoiu?
RETURN of the P I R A T E
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Rudy Pena wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:

we are ready massed you :smt019 :smt081
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

1 HIT 1 MASS, your actions reflect on your aliance and everybody in it !

Keep hittin us doin what you do rudy you wanted this, hence all your hits on DDE and only you it was..

you hit 1 of us we mass one of you ! you were warned manny times :smt021
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.

Return to “Vendetta corner”