Please Close and Delete

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: FM iIs your True God, There Can Be No Three 3/4 In My Ho

let me get my resources together, and my UU :)

Afterall we both know you didnt leave me with much :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Kick Some Ass FM (whenever this actually starts that is) :smt060
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Field Marshall wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:lol FM, my def wasnt rank 1 :)

it was but someone wanted to have rank one pretty badly it seemed so i was sitting at rank 2 =]

guess your all powerful feat wasnt so powerful eh ^^

You weren't even rank 1? Bah, 400m units killed to my 200m. Maybe less powerful but no less happy :smt047

Name your terms Tziki. Wanna fit in with the same timescale as Harchy?

I'm willing to earn my respect if you are :smt060

No i want your defence all for myself - since its my first vendy since like forever i want all the glory of massing your defence etc 8)

afterwards is cool though :smt025
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:lol FM, my def wasnt rank 1 :)

it was but someone wanted to have rank one pretty badly it seemed so i was sitting at rank 2 =]

guess your all powerful feat wasnt so powerful eh ^^

You weren't even rank 1? Bah, 400m units killed to my 200m. Maybe less powerful but no less happy :smt047

Name your terms Tziki. Wanna fit in with the same timescale as Harchy?

I'm willing to earn my respect if you are :smt060

No i want your defence all for myself - since its my first vendy since like forever i want all the glory of massing your defence etc 8)

afterwards is cool though :smt025

Aww, I was hoping for a threesome :-D

Ok, fair enough, I will let you engage this whenever you want Tziki. If you wanna play online/defence etc - let me know, if not, just mass me and then i'll know :smt043
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

fine by me, gives me time to get some stuff started, tho i wanted to repay the favor as far as the defense was concerned, Cant have you thinking your the only one capable of massing big :P

Then again i did leave Nox / Crit off ^^

p.s was this Vendy aimed at me, or do you intend to keep massing rank 75? If just me then perhaps close it and make an appropriately named one when the time is right?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Tziki~ wrote:fine by me, gives me time to get some stuff started, tho i wanted to repay the favor as far as the defense was concerned, Cant have you thinking your the only one capable of massing big :P

p.s was this Vendy aimed at me, or do you intend to keep massing rank 75? If just me then perhaps close it and make an appropriately named one when the time is right?

I concur, please close this. Either Tziki and I will form a new one at a later date :-D

Catch me on MSN one day when you're bored :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Field Marshall wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:fine by me, gives me time to get some stuff started, tho i wanted to repay the favor as far as the defense was concerned, Cant have you thinking your the only one capable of massing big :P

I concur, please close this. Either Tziki and I will form a new one at a later date :-D

Catch me on MSN one day when you're bored :smt060

Id watch it FM they dont close vendetta threads and open new ones, I was told NO!! you will use the one already up!! I made another one to "have a clean thread with stats and rules" and it was immediately closed and I was warned. lulz
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: Please Close and Delete

Vendetta over. Locked.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”