Lets take the Spotlight Field Marshall

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: Lets take the Spotlight Field Marshall

Andy! wrote:
lilfish wrote:I am the best onliner Andy. With in my range. Muawhahahahaha You know this cause you a hav felt my hit first hand Muawhahahhaha. :smt021

You hit me an hour after I had already been massed, the same day I'd brokered away all my naq to an alliance programme and the same day I was downloading WoW (It wouldn't run on my PC * Embarrassed face*)

Lilfish, stop being such a stuck up **Filtered**. You said best onliner in the gamer, multiple times, personally, I'm probably between 110th to the 80th

Rubbish Andy , excuse , excuse what ever. you online me online i crush you end of story.
Now you buy a new acc , you now out of my range so i wont hit you , for now muawhahahaha.
~lilfish~ - Image
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

lilfish wrote:
Andy! wrote:
lilfish wrote:I am the best onliner Andy. With in my range. Muawhahahahaha You know this cause you a hav felt my hit first hand Muawhahahhaha. :smt021

You hit me an hour after I had already been massed, the same day I'd brokered away all my naq to an alliance programme and the same day I was downloading WoW (It wouldn't run on my PC * Embarrassed face*)

Lilfish, stop being such a stuck up **Filtered**. You said best onliner in the gamer, multiple times, personally, I'm probably between 110th to the 80th

Rubbish Andy , excuse , excuse what ever. you online me online i crush you end of story.
Now you buy a new acc , you now out of my range so i wont hit you , for now muawhahahaha.

So, now my account is better than your account instead of your account better than my account you can't hit me?

Stop talking out your ass and just quit.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Go team Tormented. !!

Yes, Yes, fight amongst yourselves.

Lulz
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

C,mon Andy
We are brothers , you get off your high horse
~lilfish~ - Image
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

You all get outta my thread before I knock all your heads together and quit talking **Filtered**.

Neither of you can mass :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Field Marshall wrote:You all get outta my thread before I knock all your heads together and quit talking **Filtered**.

Finaly a post that makes sence... =D> =D> =D>
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:You all get outta my thread before I knock all your heads together and quit talking **Filtered**.

lulz

derp

Return to “Vendetta corner”