Field Marshall v Jedi~Tank

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Field Marshall v Jedi~Tank

hahah poor ETL cant handle JT on his own

FM you loser why wouldnt you wait so you could have a proper one..... :smt078
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

To be fair guys and gals..ETL wouldnt play so FM stepped up. Dont hate, just play ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

Have fun guys and I cant wait to see these kill stats

Lord hell down
Borek
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:To be fair guys and gals..ETL wouldnt play so FM stepped up. Dont hate, just play ;)

JT you have had a war setting from ETL for a fair while now and in return you have not used a single AT on him. Used your credit card a lot for cash ppt's though which i dare say is why FM decided to punish you.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:To be fair guys and gals..ETL wouldnt play so FM stepped up. Dont hate, just play ;)

JT you have had a war setting from ETL for a fair while now and in return you have not used a single AT on him. Used your credit card a lot for cash ppt's though which i dare say is why FM decided to punish you.

well lets analyse..I posted I would be around at pc after i got settled in from work as playing from mobile from work doesnt work so well, ETL was on ppt well before I got home so its obvious he doesnt want to face me, FM however provided me some game time, so punished? not hardly..but seeing as you are not in the know, I dont hold a grudge on you for being ignorant. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Borek wrote:

well lets analyse..I posted I would be around at pc after i got settled in from work as playing from mobile from work doesnt work so well, ETL was on ppt well before I got home so its obvious he doesnt want to face me, FM however provided me some game time, so punished? not hardly..but seeing as you are not in the know, I dont hold a grudge on you for being ignorant. ;)

I see, so you claim in your own words that "ETL wouldnt play", but what you actually mean is ETL wouldn't wait around for the rest of the week whilst you made excuses and took PPT's to avoid fighting him...Or maybe it's just that you saying you wanted him to "play" just means you wanted him to be offline because you clearly cannot handle him online.

Of course lets not forget YOU made the vendetta, YOU chose the start time.

How about you stop talking and, you know, actually attack?

Oh and as for being online last night and fighting, well didn't see much going back FM's way either after he spanked you...

Anyone would think that you got nothing in your locker apart from an excuses booklet that is extremely well used...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Borek wrote:

I see, so you claim in your own words that "ETL wouldnt play", but what you actually mean is ETL wouldn't wait around for the rest of the week whilst you made excuses and took PPT's to avoid fighting him...Or maybe it's just that you saying you wanted him to "play" just means you wanted him to be offline because you clearly cannot handle him online.

Of course lets not forget YOU made the vendetta, YOU chose the start time.

How about you stop talking and, you know, actually attack?

Oh and as for being online last night and fighting, well didn't see much going back FM's way either after he spanked you...

Anyone would think that you got nothing in your locker apart from an excuses booklet that is extremely well used...

Me and you can have a go if you like there big show ;) whatcha say? Put up or shut up?

Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

I already told you to deal with ETL 1st, he doesn't need my help and i have no intention of stealing his thunder.

Besides you'd just spend all week on ppt anyway, i have more important things to do than F5 your account just incase you finally manage to find a pair.

I tell you what, if you can manage to actually put in some effort Vs ETL and stop talking like you have actually done ANYTHING AT ALL so far i'll give you a fight when i get set up in Israel and have a hardline installed. Won't be for 5 weeks minimum, who knows, maybe before then you will have found the attack button...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:I already told you to deal with ETL 1st, he doesn't need my help and i have no intention of stealing his thunder.

Besides you'd just spend all week on ppt anyway, i have more important things to do than F5 your account just incase you finally manage to find a pair.

I tell you what, if you can manage to actually put in some effort Vs ETL and stop talking like you have actually done ANYTHING AT ALL so far i'll give you a fight when i get set up in Israel and have a hardline installed. Won't be for 5 weeks minimum, who knows, maybe before then you will have found the attack button...

I work 16 hours a day 5 days a week usually 6..and **Filtered** 5 weeks, you are mouthing off now, put up now or shut up now.

Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Mr FM is now known as PPT King.

For massing and running to PPT is hereby made illegal under the FM Sanction Act 2012.

This war is now FM v FM/JT

:smt043
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Borek
Forum Addict

Right, and no one else works or has any other commitments i presume? It's all about you isn't it, ETL is not allowed to have a life, nor FM, nor me.

Like i said, shut the hell up and FIGHT, stop talking like you have done ANYTHING apart from punk out that credit card to flee from ETL and get utterly crushed by FM before sitting statless.

You want me then i'll take what's left after ETL and FM have finished humiliating you, but no i am not wasting my time on a forum fighter who already has 2 vendettas he can't handle.
pressuremc
Fledgling Forumer

borek i think you need to take your **Filtered** elsewhere, like to the ETL v JT thread.

On a side note have fun guys go FM
Haters underrate us, but this status takes years. It aint where we at, its how we made our way here!
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Ya I think borek is getting a little too obsessive....what? FM v FM/JT :smt060

Deni
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Borek wrote:Right, and no one else works or has any other commitments i presume? It's all about you isn't it, ETL is not allowed to have a life, nor FM, nor me.

Like i said, shut the hell up and FIGHT, stop talking like you have done ANYTHING apart from punk out that credit card to flee from ETL and get utterly crushed by FM before sitting statless.

You want me then i'll take what's left after ETL and FM have finished humiliating you, but no i am not wasting my time on a forum fighter who already has 2 vendettas he can't handle.

ppl work during the week normally... i for one ppt weekdays a lot this year and made trouble in the weekends..

Now for you beein such a brainfart of some one called Enter the Liar and actually post those farts is yeah kinda DUMB..

its weekend whats your excuse now seein he has been on ppt most of this week allready and needed to cheat and start before vendy start time and failed descendin JT.

here is your hero, your awesome fighter ... oops he is ppt like he has been since vendy topic... he fought yeah he did like the big mouth runner cheater he is before it was time

EnterTheLion

[ Ω Allegiance - Emperor]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the TOLAH
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

This topic is not EtL vs. Jedi~Tank. Any more off-topic posts will receive verbal/board warnings. Please take the talk of EtL/JT to the appropriate thread.

~Empy
Please note replying to a Mod's post will get you a Board Warning, if you have something to say then PM me! Thanks!

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”