Heavy Horse vs DDE

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: Heavy Horse vs DDE

Go HH you sexy bastard

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

~Coyle~ wrote:Go HH you sexy bastard

Sorry, Guild is the sexy one and a bastard
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

kaboom wrote:
~Coyle~ wrote:Go HH you sexy bastard

Sorry, Guild is the sexy one and a bastard

well thats not my fault its yours an mums for not getting married :smt086
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

I wish to end my Vendetta and surrunder to the Dominium Empire, I have soaked up 13125 attack turns over the last week battering my defensive super soldiers into Oblivian.

Hat's off to the usual suspects Jedi, Duck Dodgers, pcarmy, ~Sabaku no Gaara~, yvonne16, [DC]D3ath taking down my 100 trill strike, 60 trill defense and spies. =D>

Your co-ordination has improved since previous wars with my strike being nulified after the 7th day.

I did what i could when i could.

I wish to rebuild and direct my attention onto another alliance who has been picking at my scraps.

Yours in war. Heavy Horse.
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Heavy Horse wrote:I wish to end my Vendetta and surrunder to the Dominium Empire, I have soaked up 13125 attack turns over the last week battering my defensive super soldiers into Oblivian.

Hat's off to the usual suspects Jedi, Duck Dodgers, pcarmy, ~Sabaku no Gaara~, yvonne16, [DC]D3ath taking down my 100 trill strike, 60 trill defense and spies. =D>

Your co-ordination has improved since previous wars with my strike being nulified after the 7th day.

I did what i could when i could.

I wish to rebuild and direct my attention onto another alliance who has been picking at my scraps.

Yours in war. Heavy Horse.

Salutes HH. Enjoy your next campaign.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

Close thanks.
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's

Return to “Vendetta corner”