Heavy Horse vs DDE

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: Heavy Horse vs DDE

I think he meant to post this here
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

im guessing you hit the DDE member first on ascended and then he hit ya on ascended back and smacked ya a bit ?

oooooooh you tought it was ok to hit DDE and we wouldnt hit back.. you can try that you even may get away with it .. or not like in your case...

here it comes i know you didnt know this so ill tell ya 1 hit 1 mass.

And this particular member even descended my kin for doing what i told ;)

Have fun with them planets if you think your suchs a awesome fighter and you can only take planets and mass 0 defs then your exactly where you need to be... NOWHERE :smt043

Serious everybody who is claiming great victory on DDE or saying were on PTT, is actually ON PPT so you would fit in with OE there great in taking planets 2. not excellent just average
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
du5t1n_eh
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 1919461

](*,)

Another one!!!

:smt081
Forgotten Family Descensions
Spoiler
Ooggie1 has been descended
Leocal has been descended
Pertodonunca has been descended
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Heavy Horse wrote:After being targetted in Ascended by one of your member's, I will return the favour, by knocking down as many of your member's as I can.

Better start merlining those tasty dual's and income planet's.

BTW LOL, so in other words your too chicken **Filtered** to take on the ONE that got you? Got ya :roll:

BTW C2 this is for you...what were you saying about the kind of tactics that has ruined this game? So if HH cant fight the one that got him..and instead wants to troll for 0 def kills..and then dart to ppt, and then post here claiming fame of war on DDE...what shall we do to actually get back at him? Mass his friends, officers? alliance? former alliance? I would be interested for your logical reply on this one ;) HH is a **Filtered** pure and simple.

I have no idea why are you adressing this post to me, but, I will answer. Or at least, I will try.

HH had a reason to mass. His own reason. Many players are doing this for few years. For example, player been hit for naq taking whole alliance, not the one who was attacking. Many players, from different alliances, including DDE or TL... and in past TPP are using this logic. If I agree with these tactics? No I dont... but used this kind as well in past... you know :)

Many allainces took back action at officers, alliances, friedns, former alliances.

Binding HH with TL saying that TL is massing JTs supers has no logic... maybe... for me. But those who want, can find any reason to mass. And thats what I hated in past and hate it today and will ever hate it. If I will as an answer use this tactic, of course.

As long as the other side.

Once the honour and the human kind of betry will return to GW, theres no place to be "humanic"...

And this topic, HH vs DDE... all I can say, good luck HH, good hunt DDE.
If anyone want to mass me or TL cuse HH killed JTs supers, your welcome. But there am realy missing logic.

And once again, it wasnt me who started this kind of politics in past. I was always against it, but after few wars I asimilated these tactics and was fighting like this... last year I barely used attack button to make dmg to someones account. So I have no idea how politics works today :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

Heavy Horse wrote:After being targetted in Ascended by one of your member's, I will return the favour, by knocking down as many of your member's as I can.

Better start merlining those tasty dual's and income planet's.

Message text: from heavy horse

Any reason for massing my ascended account ?
----------------------------------------------------

why yes... you were brought to my attention when you attacked me for 66 trill dmu and then I noticed you had dropped tags, I took a look at your account then looked at the Achievements I needed to get and one of the goals was: " Destroyed over 70 billion planets in total "
I only had a few more to go so I have to thank you for filling that quota.

Cheers

p.s. by the way I massed more of your account off in ascended just for attacking DDE ..... and as for me all planets will be on merlin ... as always unless I forget :smt060

cheers
I AM

du5t1n_eh
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 1919461

And theres your answer once again 1 hit mass as always the dde way, people just dont learn or just want to fight, what ever happens you usually get massed either way.

lol i know i did
Forgotten Family Descensions
Spoiler
Ooggie1 has been descended
Leocal has been descended
Pertodonunca has been descended
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Congrats Comador on getting another Achievement Done :smt025

So this is the one you returned fire on....
Borek
Forum Addict

Go HH, just because someone keeps saying 1 hit mass doesn't mean the person who's massed can't fight back.

They will whine about all sorts of stuff, but you've been around long enough to know this, just have fun and make them regret the policy. You may only be 1, but that just means you have a target rich environment :smt025
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

Borek wrote:Go HH, just because someone keeps saying 1 hit mass doesn't mean the person who's massed can't fight back.

They will whine about all sorts of stuff, but you've been around long enough to know this, just have fun and make them regret the policy. You may only be 1, but that just means you have a target rich environment :smt025

lol .. it had nothing to do with a 1 hit policy there are a number of pages of hits on me and I do not do anything to them..... hh did hit me.... but he had dropped his tags and he had a well built account and I need to LOSE a lot and TAKE OFF a lot to get these achievements filled....... so that is what happened...... blame SOL he is the one who wrote the achievements. :-D
I AM

Borek
Forum Addict

Gotta love the achievements, i know i do, waiting for the next arena to finish off my current set, then i guess i'll need to kill some more for the one after. Be sure to blame SoL as and when that happens :smt112
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:Gotta love the achievements, i know i do, waiting for the next arena to finish off my current set, then i guess i'll need to kill some more for the one after. Be sure to blame SoL as and when that happens :smt112

You know what your problem is Borek, you are too peaceful minded..relax guy, play the game and have fun. Let go of your hatred before it consumes you. :-D

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Triarius
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1337

du5t1n_eh wrote:And theres your answer once again 1 hit mass as always the dde way, people just dont learn or just want to fight, what ever happens you usually get massed either way.

lol i know i did

yeah you surely know :roll:
ohh and go heavy horse smash them :smt060
retired ^.^
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

so you TL guys would be cool with me hittin you for 66 tril dmu ? ill bare that in mind...
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Guild wrote:so you TL guys would be cool with me hittin you for 66 tril dmu ? ill bare that in mind...

guild, guild, guild...ofcourse not. That would be against the DRA.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

wahahah what a pathetic excuse you piece of **Filtered**

Return to “Vendetta corner”