~tiberius~

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

~tiberius~

This is just a courtesy notice for all those who may have a peripheral involvement.

Tiberius, I've grown weary of your insulting PMs. You had a good amount of naq out, I took it. Had to overcome 2 ABs so hit you 3 times but that's irrelevant now. But your insults are what ultimately brought this about.

I'll be nice and let you know that I'm declaring this vendetta on you before I take your stats. In 12-18 hours I intend to mass/sab/AC etc.

I'm off PPT, have a defence equal to yours so begin early if you want, I'll be sticking to my 12-18 hour start time.

To end this, apologise for your insults.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Ascension complete :)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: ~tiberius~

GO HOOCH!

No one insults Hooch and gets away with it. Anything I can do to help you then just ask...

Edit: Betty told me Tiberius is in TA... I wont help you but I still want you to get your apology
Atomos
Forum Regular

Thanks Andy! But yeah, better follow the alliance rules... you had problems with that back in PF lol good times :smt060

Bromas
Forum Addict

Atomos wrote:Thanks Andy! But yeah, better follow the alliance rules... you had problems with that back in PF lol good times :smt060

Did I? xD
Looks like you still have alot to teach me :P You on MSN tomorow? :D

Also, WW is looking for you
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Woo! Go Boss Man :smt060

Tiberius? Being Dom? Being ex-TL?

No? :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Bromas
Forum Addict

SuperSaiyan wrote:lol, have fun hooch

+5 awesome points for calling him Hooch
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Go Hoochmos!!!
Bromas
Forum Addict

Chronus wrote:Go Hoochmos!!!

Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I saw the pm. We're going to have problems Atomos...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Tiber1us
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅÅE
Race: Ascended
ID: 1978265
Alternate name(s): ~tiberius~/*tiberius

1st, thanks for sending me a PM with an incomplete URL to this post.

2nd, your multi (masssing) hits on me and your lack of knowledge of the NMA terms is mostly what started this.

So, this is to clear up the NMA/NMP issue and your BS about the AB's. (Unless you have it written down somewhere, then produce it?)

NMA Rules
1. Farming should be done at a Profitable Rate (Currently 20:1 aka 50 bil per 1 tril in defense)
2. Sabbing, Massing is not allowed
3. Raiding is allowed on 0 def accounts only, or if there is a defense present you must NOT destroy weapons (or else replace them fully)
4. Stealing planets is not allowed
5. Descension attacks and anything besides attacking for DMU on Ascended is not allowed
6. No hitting anyone who is online farming. Naq taken should be returned if messaged that they were online.
7. Any farming issues are to dealt with by polite PMs. Please respect what the responses you get and further issues get brought to the TÅ HC
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:12:21 by bmmj13 »
-----------------------
The fact I defended you Twice and you didn't stop is the reason I PM'd you.

13:56 _Atomos_ 223,217,309,161 Naquadah stolen 15 18,932 40,809 474,775,678,830 1,595,201,293,600 details
13:56 _Atomos_ Attack defended 15 81,073 33,741 1,007,600,536,800 819,629,735,889 details
13:56 _Atomos_ Attack defended 15 74,969 38,381 1,054,979,640,000 958,525,463,916 details
-----------------------
~tiberius~ _Atomos_ WTH? 14:31 reply delete save
Subject: WTH?

Message text:

what the helll do you think you are doing? that\"s called massing and in case you forgot we have an NMA/NMP in place. i expect compensation for those 3 hits.

_Atomos_ ~tiberius~ No Subject 14:34 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

Your def doubled twice thanks to an ascended blessing. ABs were covered in the treaty, look it up

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ No Subject 14:44 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

you are full of Masking. there is no AB term

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ No Subject 14:45 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

what ever, your dumb asss answer has been brought to HC

_Atomos_ ~tiberius~ No Subject 15:42 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

you send another message with a swear word in it and HC or not, you\'re getting massed

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ No Subject 16:02 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

and what word was that you ****! (that was Masking, i forgot the second i)

_Atomos_ ~tiberius~ No Subject 16:34 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

http: //talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=124 and t=194379

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ ? 18:36 reply delete save
Subject: ?

Message text:

what is it? i get a msg saying The requested topic does not exist.
------------------------
(These are all unedited, except as noted)
------------------------

3rd, your msg about the "swear word" was the other (i still don't know which word it was). i had stopped PM'ing you after talking to Math about the hits, but you persisted.

Back to my original post about compensation, i still expect compensation for my repairs on those 3 hits. No, make that the second and third as the 1st was an acceptable attempt to get my NAQ. The second was a bonus defend for me, but that's when you should have stopped.

So, as to you wanting an apology for the insults, even after you instigated the whole thing, sure, why not, after you compensate me for those repairs, you'll get it.

And no Andy, I am in TÅÅE. The training alliance of TAF.

With that being said, I have no stats, just enough to be in GnR range and w/ the mandatory Def level. Atomos already knows this, being an UnK with a +300 better rank than mine.

Go ahead then, either compensate me or have at it. And don't bother waiting for the 12-18 hrs. The sooner I get back into GnR, the better, 21 days is long enuff. And don't wait for the wknd, I will be on ppt for all of it. It's a long wknd here.

Awaiting your reply or action,
Tiberius
Last edited by Duderanch on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masking

Yol Bolsun!
(May there be a road!)
Sphinx42
Goa'uld
ID: 0

Tiber1us wrote:1st, thanks for sending me a PM with an incomplete URL to this post.

Actually, that is because the game automatically replaces '&' with ' and ' in private messages (for security reasons, I believe). It also replaces a few words like 'join' or 'delete'.
Gone, left, no longer here.
Atomos
Forum Regular

Me being TUK and you still ascending? Shall I wait until you finish then??
When you're in a hole, its a good idea to stop digging.

This is being dealt with at the moment. Mods, please feel free to lock the topic. Thanks
Last edited by Atomos on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

Mathlord wrote:I saw the pm. We're going to have problems Atomos...

Ohhhhhhh, More idol threats.
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's
Bromas
Forum Addict

Atomos wrote:[spoiler]
Tiber1us wrote:1st, thanks for sending me a PM with an incomplete URL to this post.

2nd, your multi (masssing) hits on me and your lack of knowledge of the NMA terms is mostly what started this.

So, this is to clear up the NMA/NMP issue and your BS about the AB's. (Unless you have it written down somewhere, then produce it?)

NMA Rules
1. Farming should be done at a Profitable Rate (Currently 20:1 aka 50 bil per 1 tril in defense)
2. Sabbing, Massing is not allowed
3. Raiding is allowed on 0 def accounts only, or if there is a defense present you must NOT destroy weapons (or else replace them fully)
4. Stealing planets is not allowed
5. Descension attacks and anything besides attacking for DMU on Ascended is not allowed
6. No hitting anyone who is online farming. Naq taken should be returned if messaged that they were online.
7. Any farming issues are to dealt with by polite PMs. Please respect what the responses you get and further issues get brought to the TÅ HC
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:12:21 by bmmj13 »
-----------------------
The fact I defended you Twice and you didn't stop is the reason I PM'd you.

13:56 _Atomos_ 223,217,309,161 Naquadah stolen 15 18,932 40,809 474,775,678,830 1,595,201,293,600 details
13:56 _Atomos_ Attack defended 15 81,073 33,741 1,007,600,536,800 819,629,735,889 details
13:56 _Atomos_ Attack defended 15 74,969 38,381 1,054,979,640,000 958,525,463,916 details
-----------------------
~tiberius~ _Atomos_ WTH? 14:31 reply delete save
Subject: WTH?

Message text:

what the helll do you think you are doing? that\"s called massing and in case you forgot we have an NMA/NMP in place. i expect compensation for those 3 hits.

_Atomos_ ~tiberius~ No Subject 14:34 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

Your def doubled twice thanks to an ascended blessing. ABs were covered in the treaty, look it up

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ No Subject 14:44 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

you are full of Masking. there is no AB term

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ No Subject 14:45 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

what ever, your dumb asss answer has been brought to HC

_Atomos_ ~tiberius~ No Subject 15:42 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

you send another message with a swear word in it and HC or not, you\'re getting massed

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ No Subject 16:02 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

and what word was that you ****! (that was Masking, i forgot the second i)

_Atomos_ ~tiberius~ No Subject 16:34 reply delete save
Subject:

Message text:

http: //talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=124 and t=194379

~tiberius~ _Atomos_ ? 18:36 reply delete save
Subject: ?

Message text:

what is it? i get a msg saying The requested topic does not exist.
------------------------
(These are all unedited, except as noted)
------------------------

3rd, your msg about the "swear word" was the other (i still don't know which word it was). i had stopped PM'ing you after talking to Math about the hits, but you persisted.

Back to my original post about compensation, i still expect compensation for my repairs on those 3 hits. No, make that the second and third as the 1st was an acceptable attempt to get my NAQ. The second was a bonus defend for me, but that's when you should have stopped.

So, as to you wanting an apology for the insults, even after you instigated the whole thing, sure, why not, after you compensate me for those repairs, you'll get it.

And no Andy, I am in TÅÅE. The training alliance of TAF.

With that being said, I have no stats, just enough to be in GnR range and w/ the mandatory Def level. Atomos already knows this, being an UnK with a +300 better rank than mine.

Go ahead then, either compensate me or have at it. And don't bother waiting for the 12-18 hrs. The sooner I get back into GnR, the better, 21 days is long enuff. And don't wait for the wknd, I will be on ppt for all of it. It's a long wknd here.

Awaiting your reply or action,
Tiberius
[/spoiler]

Me being TUK and you still ascending? Shall I wait until you finish then??
When you're in a hole, its a good idea to stop digging.

This is being dealt with at the moment. Mods, please feel free to lock the topic. Thanks

Hooch babes, what would you do if this was Benny the G?
;)

Tiberius: He kept hitting because you got AB. I do this regularly if someone ABs when I farm them, however the "Polite PMs" bit... Thats somewhere you went wrong
Atomos
Forum Regular

If it was benny the G, i'd grab him on msn and have a nice long chat with the guy.. he was such a lovable character :smt047

I think this is being dealt with nicely so asked for the topic to be closed... but the mods... they haven't been the same since SS became admin :P

Return to “Vendetta corner”