Masshappymasser vs. Les Enemies

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Masshappymasser vs. Les Enemies

xDaku wrote:New guys don't respecttheir enemies...lol.

More blanket statements please. There's absolutely nothing in this thread that supports that statement.

Not in this thread no. But perhaps have a look in the Galactic Colosseum or Vendetta Corner? :P

xDaku wrote:On the other hand, Mr. 6 years, you've shown lack of respect for our members too. Pot, kettle, black.

He didn't say that he was innocent of that...
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

xDaku wrote:More blanket statements please. There's absolutely nothing in this thread that supports that statement.

xDaku wrote:the new FP guys did more in their war against mh than all of hve except for loki have done in most of their wars.

xDaku wrote:Pot, kettle, black.

Beating yourself there fool...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Still haven't learned context, "fool"? :-"

And haz, you're welcome to show me where our new guys show any undeserved disrespect to an opponent, and for every one you manage to show, I'll take out a post of the "old fs" saying worse.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

I have been around for 6 years too, done allot more the mop around.. You can refer to all the money spenders you want.. They gave us the room to grow, and by watching their awesomeness and hilarious massing s throughout the server.. NONE of you would be saying a damn thing if Mezz, Brothers, Coyle, and for short while FM were still in FS.. That"s what makes this funny.. Plus, Daku is right anyone of them would of flattened all your accounts for the defended farming that I TRIED to be nice about.. I got a **Filtered** response, so the next 5 attacks he did, I told him to make a Vendy.. Stayed logged in for hours and got nothing..

I then come online to see if you responded, and bam you did and with the honor of a Vendetta as well, it made me happy.. Then our vendetta gets ruined and **Filtered** was talked and for what? A bunch of hasbeens who retired? No dis-respect but their wallets are no longer with us anymore.. Go on about crappy leadership all you want NOONE in FSF would continue to hit someone and repeatedly FAIL, unless they were prepared to be massed (or didn"t know any better).. I find it funny even MODS are spamming this up.. I know for a fact if I were one of the ones spamming my thread I would get a warning.. LOL, I have got warnings for a lot less..

Anyway for all those thirsty and want some HATERAID take your **Filtered** back to the Jersey Shore where you whobeens belong..

Masshappymasser awesome job so far lets have some fun!! So far your the only one who has showed some respect.. it will still last 2 weeks as I said though, unless you sir can get your alliance to rise up and go beyound childish banter and let us have our fun, then only then will I play by your rules ;) FSF is my family man, and you can talk **Filtered** about me HVE, but when you talk it about my family old or new NONE of you even have a clue ;)

Les Out :smt025
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
xDaku
Forum Addict

SS, I respect HVE for what it provides to your members, but when your members are on here talking down on our newer members, trash talking about respect towards opponents and the current members' warring abilities without any knowledge of their abilities, well they'll get the same back.

You start crying over dra's mass and then claim the old fs was "better"? Brothers would have flattened your accounts, from biggest to smallest, without giving a damn about any time limited vendetta. He has in the past, and I've heard complains from the same guys that are now sucking up to the "old fs".
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

The forces of masshappymasser fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on Les Ennemis's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Les Ennemis's troops.

Your turn :sge
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

xDaku wrote:Still haven't learned context, "fool"? :-"
I see your grasp of the English language is as non-existent as ever.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I'm not sure which FS was better.. old or new.. I've always kinda liked em.. SO I have no real input on that matter...

but *glare* at daku for saying nobody else in HVE can fight.. I may not have done much under HVE's banner, but i'm always up for a good rumble :D Anyways continue having fun u 2, looks like its shaping up to be a nice little shin-dig so far.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

FS and HVE getting all fluffy with one another

*grabs popcorn*

Hi xDaku :smt060

AND go Les and Masshappymasser have fun you two
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Wow. All this over someone trying to farm Les and Failing? hahaha. So Les is saying fail and I vendy you but succeed and you walk.. Some logic you have there Les :-( Love ya Les but you dont get me raising my pom poms for you in this one... GO Masshappymasser!

Les, you could have just enjoyed the free ME and ignored it. Instead you waste resources calling a vendy that is utterly pointless. :-( BAD LES! :smt021

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

so hows this going guys?

any ME to post yet?
Spoiler
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

HVE does actually have some fighters. You'd be surprised. Obviously that weirdo Loki is their top dog, but then again, a fighter as good as Loki, no matter what alliance he went to ingame, he'd either be one of your top dogs, or the top. That being said, he wants to crusade my pagan ass so... FU Loki! :P after Loki, isn't Mike still in HVE? Some one go hit him and see how well that ends for you, haha. Asc wise, they have some nice acc's, most notably Wolfstein, maybe Lord Master if he is still kicking around in there. Basically, HVE ain't the push overs you think they are. Sure they ain't a warring alliance, but if you hit then, they can muster a nice strike back. That being said, this entire thread has made me lol countless times. New FS Vs old FS? Nah, just a sign of the times is all, they lost the bulk of their heavy hitters and they didn't get replaced, their Asc is pretty low also, but it happens, unfortunate but in time maybe some others will join and they'll become 'old FS' again, until then, I'm sure they can managed a nice lil fight here and there. Although that being said, seeing FS with so many diplo agreements still freaks me out hehe Happy fighting, who ever is actually doing the fighting.
xDaku
Forum Addict

Zero I know you can fight :P

I meant under the HVE banner as it is atm. You guys have fighters, but most of them have grown fat with all those mcdonalds SS is feeding you :(
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

xDaku wrote:You earn respect, and being around for long doesn't get you that, it's what you do in that time that does. Point and proof - the new FP guys did more in their war against mh than all of hve except for loki have done in most of their wars.

You sir, can go poke yourself in the eye :-D

Good Luck ladies.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
xDaku
Forum Addict

Tek, agnoch and andy have done their bit but consistency is a different story. :razz:
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler