Jaktheblade & Haz vs Dip Ship Unknown

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Jaktheblade & Haz vs Dip Ship Unknown

B_S_P_C wrote:kick butt Dip Ship ........... And Jak n Haz good luck :)

Sorry for double post.
Last edited by Dexter Morgan™ on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Juliette wrote::smt043 @ stealing a planet and selling it before the 24 hours are up. Rookie move. [-X

Best move is stealing, then PPT, then merlin it.......

@ FM, agreed........ I do like to see mods involved in gameplay for once, even if it is 2 vs 1, it is that way in my war, 2 vs 6 so , ya it happens, and if dip ship can handle it, why not, but I still think this was solved with a 1 vs 1, as in if you gonna protect your officer, you protect the officer, you don't say ok, me and my officer against you.... IMO, ive been protected, and have protected, its not a usual occurance to have a CO threaten, and then not finish it. But to each their own. :-k
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Osiris~™ wrote:

I am impressed that Haz stepped up and played this vendie.
I can't wish HVE good luck against someone so playful, but ya, uh have fun anywho =D>

I'll step up to a vendetta, when there is a legitimate reason for said vendetta.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Haz wrote:
~Osiris~™ wrote:

I am impressed that Haz stepped up and played this vendie.
I can't wish HVE good luck against someone so playful, but ya, uh have fun anywho =D>

I'll step up to a vendetta, when there is a legitimate reason for said vendetta.

+1

I have always said this from the start, I used to take on all comers, but sumtimes it is unwarrented, or unwinnable, with only a secret agenda involved. But kudos to you Haz. Sarcastic as I am, this is not sarcasm, we haven't always seen eye to eye, but I am applauding your stepping up. =D>
~wilco~
Forum Expert

haz come have me 1 for the reason being i used to like u but now i dont :smt115 :smt117
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

~Osiris~™ wrote:I do like to see mods involved in gameplay for once

Yeah... me, duder and FM never do anything.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

Juliette wrote:
~Belsamber~ wrote:I'll fight alongside DIP SHIP lemme know :)
Why would you get involved? [-X They agreed to a 2 vs 1.

Maybe we have an agreement with DDE...

Haz wrote:
~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N wrote:2v1? Poor show.

Hardly. Dip agreed to it. If need be, I'd be willing to go up against dip on his own.

Also, people call me out for this, yet don't seem to care about dip bullying Jak? Or is it because I'm a mod and you all like to target me? :P

i sitll love you harry.

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
The Supreme Dalek
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 81951
Alternate name(s): Epic God, ArchAngel Lucifer, White Widow

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Haz wrote:Had Aizen not approached us, it could have possibly been Dip vs HVE (I'm not HVE HC so I can't say for certain).

I can safely say no, no it would not have been.
We don't play dirty pool, never have and never will.

it would never be a lone member of our alliance fighting many unless he wanted that way.

and i like SS too much to wardec HVE.

were way passed those days. at least i think...

dip ship unknown wrote:but we all love julie so figure that one out
I love how you found a common factor between you guys, honoured to be it. ;)[/quote]

Before Captain Aizen approached us for a diplomatic solution, a lot of people in HVE wanted to teach him a lesson As soon as Aizen approached us, I spoke with him and Dip, with input from Jak, hoping that a diplomatic solution could be figured out. Fairly soon, it was quite obvious Dip would not agree to a diplomatic solution, (compensation for the losses to Jaks army, and resources lost from the planet (weapons were left out as they were sabbed by someone separate before all of this)), and vendetta terms were drawn up.

Had Aizen not approached us, it could have possibly been Dip vs HVE (I'm not HVE HC so I can't say for certain). It is better for Dip that it is only me and Jak vs him.

Speaking of which, Dip, get to killing my army :P[/quote]

as i remember, a lesson from you is a massing.
a lesson from us is Empires Burning.

watch what you say on behalf your group before you get them involved.
other peoples Sentiments are thier own, let them be until they say them.

people opening thier mouths make me think of my sig.

WE CAN ALL PUT PRETTY SIGNS OF INSIGNIFICANCE HERE
IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONLY PEOPLE WITH COMPENSATION ISSUES
THE FORCES OF WHO CARES DID WHO CARES TO WHO EVEN CARES LESS
Vulturing is a term used by n00bs. See below
Spoiler
The term vulturing is for the n00b who cant protect his **Filtered**. Build a defense your enemy cannot mass. If he masses it. Keep rebuilding the same def. never stop massing him. The n00b youre facing will eventually go inactive. (Dont worry. Hell find the courage to rebuild once the war is over.)
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Dip, I just read the convo you had with our 2iC.

Do you really think that we will "return" a planet that you stole off one of our members in the first place? The planet was Jaks to begin with, you stole it, he stole it back. It is rightfully Jaks, and you repeatedly stating otherwise is you fooling yourself.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

White Widow wrote:
as i remember, a lesson from you is a massing.
a lesson from us is Empires Burning.

Amazing to have a war with a diplomatic peaceful alliance as for stealing a planet and claiming it as your own says all I will ever need to know, as for Empire burning if HVE ever goes down it wont have anything to do with unknown and yes you can quote that. Yeah sounds better as 1 on 1 or co and officer vs each other no one else has anything to do with it and clearly SS has stated HVE isnt geting involved.
As for this:
Field Marshall wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:2vs1 :(

+1

This new HVE suck :(

The old HVE wouldn't be like this :(

Field Marshall you were apart of the newer HVE old HVE was over a year and a half ago.
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: troll face
ID: 48299
Alternate name(s): eh im me

i dont care if we agree on the rightfull ownership of the planet

i said from the begening if he wanted to surender he would have to return it

simple as that

if he wants out

he must return the planet

that being said i understand he has some real life issues right now and i am willing to put this on pause for a time if need be

however

:smt021 i will continue to thump him at my conveniance untill wich time he returns the planet (or one of equivilant value) appologises for throwing such a huge stink about nothing and surenders

have a nice day
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

Yes. To the tune of "Row, row, row your boat.."
qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Albert Einstein wrote:I never said half the crap people say i did
donais wrote:yeah kill the evil empire :P
I guess this makes dip ship like a super hero
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

dip ship unknown wrote:i dont care if we agree on the rightfull ownership of the planet

i said from the begening if he wanted to surender he would have to return it

simple as that

if he wants out

he must return the planet

that being said i understand he has some real life issues right now and i am willing to put this on pause for a time if need be

however

:smt021 i will continue to thump him at my conveniance untill wich time he returns the planet (or one of equivilant value) appologises for throwing such a huge stink about nothing and surenders

have a nice day

You have no right to the planet though. You have no right to have it returned, as it wasn't yours in the first place. And he is not kicking up a fuss over nothing. The planet is rightfully his, and he has no obligation to give it to you.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

One the planet would have lost over half its value and two it wasn't your planet I aint ganna get into a thing of morality with you its clearly a waist of time. Oh and how can you give a person a planet that's a new one to me?
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: troll face
ID: 48299
Alternate name(s): eh im me

Haz wrote:You have no right to the planet though. You have no right to have it returned, as it wasn't yours in the first place. And he is not kicking up a fuss over nothing. The planet is rightfully his, and he has no obligation to give it to you.

if he wants peace ever he has an obligation to return it
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

Yes. To the tune of "Row, row, row your boat.."
qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Albert Einstein wrote:I never said half the crap people say i did
donais wrote:yeah kill the evil empire :P
I guess this makes dip ship like a super hero
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

dip ship unknown wrote:
Haz wrote:You have no right to the planet though. You have no right to have it returned, as it wasn't yours in the first place. And he is not kicking up a fuss over nothing. The planet is rightfully his, and he has no obligation to give it to you.

if he wants peace ever he has an obligation to return it

*facepalm*
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...

Return to “Vendetta corner”