Jaktheblade & Haz vs Dip Ship Unknown

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Jaktheblade & Haz vs Dip Ship Unknown

lone dragon wrote:One the planet would have lost over half its value and two it wasn't your planet I aint ganna get into a thing of morality with you its clearly a waist of time. Oh and how can you give a person a planet that's a new one to me?

simple you put no def on it and let them "steal" it, same way when you sell someone one..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: none
Race: troll face
ID: 48299
Alternate name(s): eh im me

fem fatale wrote:
lone dragon wrote:One the planet would have lost over half its value and two it wasn't your planet I aint ganna get into a thing of morality with you its clearly a waist of time. Oh and how can you give a person a planet that's a new one to me?

simple you put no def on it and let them "steal" it, same way when you sell someone one..

ya his statement was so far beyond re re i couldn't bring myself to answer it

:smt117
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

Yes. To the tune of "Row, row, row your boat.."
qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Albert Einstein wrote:I never said half the crap people say i did
donais wrote:yeah kill the evil empire :P
I guess this makes dip ship like a super hero
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

dip ship unknown wrote:
fem fatale wrote:

ya his statement was so far beyond re re i couldn't bring myself to answer it

:smt117

Pretty much all of your statements are beyond reason but we still are capable of answering :P
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

:smt018

just beacaus you dont agree with them, and i post them in a maner that couldnt be further from gramaticly corect if i tried dont mean there retarded statments :smt058
Juliette wrote: Sab, sab, sabsabsab, sab sab sab sab sab! Sabbity sabbity sabbity sabbity sab sabsab sabsab.

qutotes and such
Jak of blAdeS wrote: Can we set an end date to this Vendetta? maybe monday when market turns reset?
Regards,
Jak
Jim wrote:Yes, I compared myself to MLK, and Pops to the founder of Protestantism.
Also, im tempted to name my child Martin Luther and force him to be some kind of visionary.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

dip ship unknown wrote::smt018

just beacaus you dont agree with them, and i post them in a maner that couldnt be further from gramaticly corect if i tried dont mean there retarded statments :smt058

I honestly don't care about your grammar, it's pretty much the whole logic-fail you seem to suffer that confuses me.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

:-k fair enough :smt117

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

fem fatale wrote:

Your still not giving it away clearly he should redefine his statement like to "allow me to re-steal what I originally stole".
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

lone dragon wrote:
fem fatale wrote:

Your still not giving it away clearly he should redefine his statement like to "allow me to re-steal what I originally stole".

](*,)

realy? .... realy?

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

dip ship unknown wrote:
lone dragon wrote:
fem fatale wrote:

](*,)

realy? .... realy?

Well that is what is happening here, you want him to allow you to steal back what you originally stole...
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

SuperSaiyan wrote:Are you guys seriously bickering about semantics this much =\

Who gives a **Filtered** how its worded we all know what he meant
:smt043 But do you not agree that this is one of the funnier war threads of the recent months? :P
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Juliette wrote:

:smt043 But do you not agree that this is one of the funnier war threads of the recent months? :P
:smt021
Untwist those knickers, Tet. Game will become a lot more enjoyable. :-D
Alternatively: "Why so serious?" :smt081 (Or some other cliché comment of your choosing.)
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Lets stop this bs and have an alliance war.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Juliette wrote:

I think its stupid.

i think your stupid
:smt043

i agree with you , but you all know my terms

:smt021

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:
so in essence, you just called yourself stupid? :-"

If you want my opinion, your terms are asinine.

The only reason you won't let this go is because you want the server to think you're hot **Filtered**. You've said it yourself. It has nothing to do with the planet and you know it. At this point you're just being stubborn.

At the same time, you've agreed to let jak have a ceasefire between the two of you while he is busy. I think that is the best move for you both. Perhaps by the time he returns you can both find a way to move on after gaining the perspective of hindsight. Then all this stupidity can be put behind you fellas and yall can move the hell on away from each other and go back to doing whatever the hell it is you both do.

i dont care what the server thinks but i would like to teach little jacky poo a lesson bout being my **filtered**

by the time hes back ill have more recorces stockpiled, probably more lvls and id assume a bigger ms so by all means have him take his time

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak
dip ship unknown
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:
dip ship unknown wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
so in essence, you just called yourself stupid? :-"

If you want my opinion, your terms are asinine.

The only reason you won't let this go is because you want the server to think you're hot **Filtered**. You've said it yourself. It has nothing to do with the planet and you know it. At this point you're just being stubborn.

At the same time, you've agreed to let jak have a ceasefire between the two of you while he is busy. I think that is the best move for you both. Perhaps by the time he returns you can both find a way to move on after gaining the perspective of hindsight. Then all this stupidity can be put behind you fellas and yall can move the hell on away from each other and go back to doing whatever the hell it is you both do.

i dont care what the server thinks

well thats not true at all, you told tet and dee you won't let this drop because you want people to know you mean business and won't be walked on?

balthazar says
beacaus i gave the terms
if i back down now my word is nothing

balthazar says
then one day when it does matter the enemy will think.... hmm he backed off that piss ant he will back off me too

so yes, you do care what the server thinks. Otherwise you would not have said that.
And thats fine, most people do you are trying to establish yourself a record.

I'll point jak to this thread in case he isn't paying too much attention to it (I don't know how active he is on these forums) so you guys can square away your ceasefire.

touchez

qutotes and such
Regards,
Jak

Return to “Vendetta corner”