me versus tommen/raven

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

Re: me versus tommen/raven

Raven wrote:
xDaku wrote:Ricos is really profitable with a strike lol

Have fun you two.

I wondered what you ment with that, till i noticed his quote.
Misunderstanding is not even suited here, it's beyond that.

Yes you took 1 trill (Not 1.2 trill, not sure why the typo) off me while i was farming. Now i did not say i would build a strike and farm Rico's, anyone with half a brain knows farming any of the big alliances is not very profitable in the end. I asked him hypothetically if it was ok to take the naq back from Rico's. In wich he replies, that it would result in massing etc. In this context i indeed called mr Matty a special snowflake, since he pointed out above fact.

I don't like people that think they are in a special position simply because they are in a big alliance. TL always had a rule, if you farm people, it's your mess to clean up.

Let's see if Rico's has the same standards....

it was 1.2tril when i saw it but i diddnt set war i diddnt get all the naq from you said i hide behind my people and said i coudnt hold my own so now we see who holds their own better.

now who's off ppt and who isn't? :smt064 :smt081
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

So many threads make me wanna come back for a round or two :(

Anyone wanna loan some naq for my funsies? :-D
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Matty your a snowflake :smt110

Have fun though :P
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Raven an ex allaince member and Matty a Current member of Ricos :)

both my homes.

Ricos will not get involved in this skirmish so long as it stays with just matty..

Wish you both a good vendetta

Harch
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

matty~ wrote:
Raven wrote:

Have fun you two.

Yes you took 1 trill (Not 1.2 trill, not sure why the typo) off me while i was farming. Now i did not say i would build a strike and farm Rico's, anyone with half a brain knows farming any of the big alliances is not very profitable in the end. I asked him hypothetically if it was ok to take the naq back from Rico's. In wich he replies, that it would result in massing etc. In this context i indeed called mr Matty a special snowflake, since he pointed out above fact.

I don't like people that think they are in a special position simply because they are in a big alliance. TL always had a rule, if you farm people, it's your mess to clean up.

it was 1.2tril when i saw it but i diddnt set war i diddnt get all the naq from you said i hide behind my people and said i coudnt hold my own so now we see who holds their own better.

Last time i checked you were on PPT, not so daring to leave it after i am not here :p

In general i like to taunt people who farm me, you are the first one to bite. Although it's not in the way i would have loved to see it.
You just make a habit of misunderstanding my funny taunts.
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

harchester wrote:Ricos will not get involved in this skirmish so long as it stays with just matty..
Same stance as far as we are concerned. :)
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

Raven wrote:
matty~ wrote:
Raven wrote:

Have fun you two.

Last time i checked you were on PPT, not so daring to leave it after i am not here :p

In general i like to taunt people who farm me, you are the first one to bite. Although it's not in the way i would have loved to see it.
You just make a habit of misunderstanding my funny taunts.

i was off ppt all night; just got on the computer, after a nights rest; your still on ppt ?

the naq on the outside of them ppt walls was tempting so i jumped over the wall to goGet it.

Last night i collected extra 10 tril for the war hope your ready to have fun, my banks almost full the captian says
the general says ,"well theres a few options , buy levels increase ms or war , so what should happen"
the captian says "depends on what happens in time "
the general says, " next level for covert is pretty expensive , but theres a risk right now, if level is bought war fund would be depleated .."
diplomat says,"ya but what about ac?"
General says " 1 could be okay if the rest is saved .."
captian runs off to upgrade ac......{{completed..}}
General says to the diplomat "what you think about this guy raven we clash with him for stabbing our ego because that joke was insulting towards me or what?"
the diplomat says to the general, " I think He couldnt do much yes but he has a backround with 1 of the best alliances , sir just realise that :smt025 ,
the general says "...lets go ... fire up them engines boys , send up them starships defences up mand them wepons , this isnt a drill , plenty of ammo mand them turrets.
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

:-k Do I see you bringing multiple people, or is that your split personality? (I should know, having split my own soul into a few trillion pieces and spread it throughout the universe..)
DucknDive
Forum Regular

Kick his face in matty :)

Have a fun war all ;)
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

Juliette wrote::-k Do I see you bringing multiple people, or is that your split personality? (I should know, having split my own soul into a few trillion pieces and spread it throughout the universe..)

not bringing in nobody else.. aslong as nobody else from your alliance hits me... that is the agreement...

but yes... they are my split personalitys... they all disagree in some things but agree on important things... makes for a pretty deadly scenerio
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

matty~ wrote:
Juliette wrote::-k Do I see you bringing multiple people, or is that your split personality? (I should know, having split my own soul into a few trillion pieces and spread it throughout the universe..)

not bringing in nobody else.. aslong as nobody else from your alliance hits me... that is the agreement...

but yes... they are my split personalitys... they all disagree in some things but agree on important things... makes for a pretty deadly scenerio
Excellent. ;) Keep it up.
Raven
Forum Elite

I removed your stats, i was hoping it would have been a little bit more exiting, but it wasn't :?

Have fun with my defence, when you get to it.

I tried to look for your ascended account, sadly you seem to be wearing no tags. Hiding? [-(
'Terrorists of SGW'
Raven
Forum Elite

I found it and destroyed your ascended aswell, for as much as crit setting allows me (pfff Sol needs to look at this)
'Terrorists of SGW'
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

i messed up last night and forgot to put nox back on main #-o before i got off my schools computer lol oh well

got your defence and lifered some of those 140mil attackers you have saved up.. lucky you that i dont take them all out...lol .

i saw your most recent attack was close 2 the massing maybe your online? rebuild for me so we can hav some real no nox no bars hold fun :smt019
Spoiler

matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

As the sun rises over the battle feild the blood and guts of many lay all over the place ,..

the general orders who is left to suit up wepons are bought return strike is ignitated , with prepped for round after round after round after round. x10

Ihope your ready for a run 4 your money

... and i hope you can put up some decent stats like the ones i had for your first take down... :D
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”