me versus tommen/raven

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: me versus tommen/raven

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
SVaRuN wrote:Didn't even notice this :D

This is a battle between a Roman and a barbarian so this really should be no contest.

It will end when The Dark Green will say it will and not a second before. Toon_PDT_22

Blue

Errrr if my history is OK,it was barbarians who burned down Rome right?
Still Rome Total war with all expansions is still one of my favourite games...hehehe
Go matty, but still hope you both have fun!!

At it's weakened state.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Go Raven!
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

After just logging on i lost most willpower to go on with this.

Hardly any stats been build during your PPT period matty, 1 trill def maybe? And then after receiving a neutral setting, what is the point in doing this?

Any comment, did you lose you army at the pub matty? :)

I will give you another PPT then i guess, to build up something worthy. :(
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
NRVNQSR
Forum Newbie

Good luck Green One, in TL you were pretty impressive :)
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

you build nothing i wont build anything worth while either , your highest defence was what ? 8 tril when mine was 15 tril with 60milspys? you had what? 25-30mil spys? oh yeah ... and neutral setting so you can "have more fun" with my defence since when i left my 15 tril out with no nox for you to take , called tactics my friend...

LMAO you build something up then i will match it, till then 1-3tril defences all you will get from me

oh wait... is that you i see with less then a 1BIL defence? :smt043

as you stated "why build for you to just take?" im guessing your bank running a little low now?

this is only ending with a surrender from either side. and i dont plan on doing so, why you ppt again? :(
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Good luck both =]
Spoiler
Raven
Forum Elite

matty~ wrote:you build nothing i wont build anything worth while either , your highest defence was what ? 8 tril when mine was 15 tril with 60milspys? you had what? 25-30mil spys? oh yeah ... and neutral setting so you can "have more fun" with my defence since when i left my 15 tril out with no nox for you to take , called tactics my friend...

Anyone who leaves 60mill spies is just downright stupid. Let's just admit you forgot about them ok? :p

I call setting neutral being boring, but hey that's me.

matty~ wrote:LMAO you build something up then i will match it, till then 1-3tril defences all you will get from me

I left it since our last skirmish. I was planning to build something but i find the initiative should be yours. You are the one who jumped on PPT, im just waiting.

matty~ wrote:as you stated "why build for you to just take?" im guessing your bank running a little low now?

this is only ending with a surrender from either side. and i dont plan on doing so, why you ppt again? :(

If you really are so sure my bank is running low, why not try and build a real defence, and see if i can take it down?

Surrender? haha, dream on. And the PPT thing got explained already, dont blame me for something you did. Not fair.

This will end unless there are some stats at the end of my PPT. We can still continue this behind the scenes, but am not gonna bore the forum with 1 trill defences, so suit yourself.
You think i am without resources? Put up any defence, and lets see how long it stands, even with your petty neutral setting :)
'Terrorists of SGW'
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

Raven wrote:
matty~ wrote:you build nothing i wont build anything worth while either , your highest defence was what ? 8 tril when mine was 15 tril with 60milspys? you had what? 25-30mil spys? oh yeah ... and neutral setting so you can "have more fun" with my defence since when i left my 15 tril out with no nox for you to take , called tactics my friend...

Anyone who leaves 60mill spies is just downright stupid. Let's just admit you forgot about them ok? :p

I call setting neutral being boring, but hey that's me.

matty~ wrote:LMAO you build something up then i will match it, till then 1-3tril defences all you will get from me

I left it since our last skirmish. I was planning to build something but i find the initiative should be yours. You are the one who jumped on PPT, im just waiting.

matty~ wrote:as you stated "why build for you to just take?" im guessing your bank running a little low now?

Surrender? haha, dream on. And the PPT thing got explained already, dont blame me for something you did. Not fair.

This will end unless there are some stats at the end of my PPT. We can still continue this behind the scenes, but am not gonna bore the forum with 1 trill defences, so suit yourself.
You think i am without resources? Put up any defence, and lets see how long it stands, even with your petty neutral setting :)

talking about not being fair , I had way more stats then yours in the beginning ..
sounds fair to me..
you had less stats then me... and in your previous post you talk about not putting up any worthwhile stats..
sounds not-fair to me

so why should i build for you when you havent had any worth while stats since the beginning?
Spoiler

matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

Raven wrote:
matty~ wrote:i messed up last night and forgot to put nox back on main #-o before i got off my schools computer lol oh well

got your defence and lifered some of those 140mil attackers you have saved up.. lucky you that i dont take them all out...lol .

If you want to waste 10mill UU (I doubt you have enough lifers to take out the 120mill attackers left) to take out 800k and going down attacker, be my guest.
Anyone will take that offer lol.

matty~ wrote: i saw your most recent attack was close 2 the massing maybe your online? rebuild for me so we can hav some real no nox no bars hold fun :smt019

Don't kid yourself mate. This time you were the one without a defence, your chances of massing me if i was online. Zero...

matty~ wrote:As the sun rises over the battle feild the blood and guts of many lay all over the place ,..

the general orders who is left to suit up wepons are bought return strike is ignitated , with prepped for round after round after round after round. x10

Ihope your ready for a run 4 your money

... and i hope you can put up some decent stats like the ones i had for your first take down... :D

I have played for years without a defence, still underestimating me Matty? :)

And i am not gonna train 75mill spies just so you can anti them. Why is stupidity these days linked to being a bad ass?
If you want to leave 100mill spies out and any def, ill be happy to clear them for you.

Sadly you went to PPT again, i expect you to hold to your own words, and build up a pretty defence.
By the time you get off, i'll have raided back to 450mill, and ready for some more serious action!

P.s Do you like your new ascended account? :smt058

now whos being fair and who isnt? :smt043
Spoiler

~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

matty~ wrote:
so why should i build for you when you havent had any worth while stats since the beginning?

Because your supposed to be a Ricos warlord. Not a **Filtered**. :smt117 ](*,)

in this game victory is defined only by who is willing to lose more.

your unwillingness to put up something to be massed only testifies to your inability to go through with this.

you cant win by staring at each others statless accounts, and you cant outplay him unless you taunt him into attacking. He cant attack if there is nothing to attack.

so what exactly do you plan to do in order to proove your worth, inconvenience raven and make a stand in attempt to call yourself the victor?

you've declared a personal war on each other, in what war does each side say.. "hey im not gonna try to defend myself anymore because your to damn busy hiding your secret weapons and to lazy to defend your lands. so i wont attack you or protect my lands until you start protecting yours...?"

so the question is, who's gonna be the first to man up and be willing to lose something in order to make a claim for victory?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Raven
Forum Elite

You are the agressor Matty, not me. I don't have to build anything.
Also with my original def being 12.4 trill and yours being 16 trill, i guess we both had no stats then eh?
You leaving 60mill spies, is stupidity not heroic :smt081

Anywayz, lets stop boring the people on the forum. You will not have stats till you tell everyone here how you love your stats and wish them back, then ill end this.
Till then, we are both just gonna be statless, let's see who gets bored first :)
'Terrorists of SGW'
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Raven wrote:You are the agressor Matty, not me. I don't have to build anything.
Also with my original def being 12.4 trill and yours being 16 trill, i guess we both had no stats then eh?

Anywayz, lets stop boring the people on the forum. You will not have stats till you tell everyone here how you love your stats and wish them back, then ill end this.
Till then, we are both just gonna be statless, let's see who gets bored first :)

I see you two are having fun,glad to hear that,keep it up you two. =D> =D>
But a small sugestion raven,keep it between you and matty,any more hits on other ricos wont end well. :-k :-k
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

~Tziki~ wrote:
matty~ wrote:

Because your supposed to be a Ricos warlord. Not a **Filtered**. :smt117 ](*,)

in this game victory is defined only by who is willing to lose more.

your unwillingness to put up something to be massed only testifies to your inability to go through with this.

you cant win by staring at each others statless accounts, and you cant outplay him unless you taunt him into attacking. He cant attack if there is nothing to attack.

so what exactly do you plan to do in order to proove your worth, inconvenience raven and make a stand in attempt to call yourself the victor?

you've declared a personal war on each other, in what war does each side say.. "hey im not gonna try to defend myself anymore because your to damn busy hiding your secret weapons and to lazy to defend your lands. so i wont attack you or protect my lands until you start protecting yours...?"

so the question is, who's gonna be the first to man up and be willing to lose something in order to make a claim for victory?

he has a 500MIL defence ? atleast i put up a tril or 2 and 5-20mil spys 4 him , and does he return the favor? nope
Last edited by matty~ on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

Raven wrote:You are the agressor Matty, not me. I don't have to build anything.

atleast im willing to lose some of my army , unlike you ... .. got your 20mil attack wepons and your petty little 500mil defence with a few sabs and ac'd ur petty little 3mil spys

so untill you build something all you will see from me is what i see from you , period , since i had the greater stats since the beginning and all. your unwillingness to build anything is very dumb , and that attack you did on 2 other ricos? lucky i dont mass 1 of your members with some stats because your a *filtered*
Spoiler

Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Fallen Gabriel wrote:I see you two are having fun,glad to hear that,keep it up you two. =D> =D>
But a small sugestion raven,keep it between you and matty,any more hits on other ricos wont end well. :-k :-k

:smt081

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”