me versus tommen/raven

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

Re: me versus tommen/raven

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Fallen Gabriel wrote:I see you two are having fun,glad to hear that,keep it up you two. =D> =D>
But a small sugestion raven,keep it between you and matty,any more hits on other ricos wont end well. :-k :-k

:smt081

in my personal opinon he already broke that agreement :smt105 :smt017
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

=D> :smt078 wipe the floor with this fool matty
Raven
Forum Elite

Fallen Gabriel wrote:
Raven wrote:You are the agressor Matty, not me. I don't have to build anything.
Also with my original def being 12.4 trill and yours being 16 trill, i guess we both had no stats then eh?
You leaving 60mill spies, is stupidity not heroic :smt081

Anywayz, lets stop boring the people on the forum. You will not have stats till you tell everyone here how you love your stats and wish them back, then ill end this.
Till then, we are both just gonna be statless, let's see who gets bored first :)

I see you two are having fun,glad to hear that,keep it up you two. =D> =D>
But a small sugestion raven,keep it between you and matty,any more hits on other ricos wont end well. :-k :-k

lol, you are welcome to join in. The hits were farming, instead of whining here, tell them to build a defence?
Last time i looked i had no DRA/Nap with Ricos, so why would i care?

And matty, read what i said. You fail to build up some stats after 2 whole PPT, so i wont bother anymore.
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

so 20mil spys and a 1.5tril defence is no stats?

...your pathetic learn 2 play and stop crying like a little baby girl
Spoiler

NRVNQSR
Forum Newbie

/sighs

Really? Both of you, I believe you're both having the 'pot-kettle' syndrom... either smash each other and both built up, or stop this vendetta, since forumwarring without true war is just.... silly
Raven
Forum Elite

NRVNQSR wrote:/sighs

Really? Both of you, I believe you're both having the 'pot-kettle' syndrom... either smash each other and both built up, or stop this vendetta, since forumwarring without true war is just.... silly

That's what im saying, this already is over. Hes just living is his dreamworld where 1.5trill defence is alot, and leaving 20mill spies is pro!
'Terrorists of SGW'
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

well now im up toi a 4 tril defence and your still not re built?

panzy.

and PS

more then what youve been putting up

your second defence was 1.3tril aswell
and nothing been put up since then even after both of your ppt's
and 18mil spys for you again

and PSS

im going to be PPTing , in 30 minutes ... so try to get at me while you can[sigh] cant ppt .

AND PSSS
IF I GET SNIPED I WILL BE TAKING MY ANGER OUT ON YOUR ALLIANCE MEMBERS SO YOU BETTER MATCH MY STATS 4 YOUR ALLIANCE MATES SAKE
Last edited by matty~ on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

matty~ wrote: IF I GET SNIPED I WILL BE TAKING MY ANGER OUT ON YOUR ALLIANCE MEMBERS SO YOU BETTER MATCH MY STATS 4 YOUR ALLIANCE MATES SAKE
Ah, I feel I must say something as alliance leader at this point., because I knew the ALLCAPS monster would surface one moment or the other. Unnecessary, and as you will see, ineffective.
None of us are the least bit scared of you, we have seen how you 'handle' Raven with varying degrees of - but mostly statistically challenged - success. :) However, if you do get our Bloodmeter up to 100%, we will gladly reciprocate, and enjoy the first Blood War of the game with the great and well-respected Rico's Warlords. :D This is not a threat, but a statement of fact, a policy. Do we stand a chance in a Blood War? Doubtful. Do we care? No. Do your alliance mates care about getting shut off from the game for a day? Ask them if it is worth it. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Stick with Raven, and no one has any problems, not you, not me, not anyone but the God of War. If your opponent frustrates you so much you want to break the vendetta, feel free to stop it entirely and pursue other targets. ;) No shame.
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

I dont got anything against your alliance either, personally .. But im just not gong to sit around and get sniped with him only buildin 500mil defences..

SO as a warning IF that happens again , and IF i wake up and after school ect ect my stats gone ect ect and his defence isnt 4 tril and he doesnt have atleast 15mil spys for me ect ect i will find them elsewhere ect ect

unless my HC tells me not mass your alliance over being sniped , then i wont ..
But if my gods say nothing to me about it , And he does snipe me , I will find them stats elsewhere, ect ect .
Spoiler

Raven
Forum Elite

matty~ wrote:I dont got anything against your alliance either, personally .. But im just not gong to sit around and get sniped with him only buildin 500mil defences..

SO as a warning IF that happens again , and IF i wake up and after school ect ect my stats gone ect ect and his defence isnt 4 tril and he doesnt have atleast 15mil spys for me ect ect i will find them elsewhere ect ect

But if my gods say nothing to me about it , And he does snipe me , I will find them stats elsewhere, ect ect .

Lol, dont make empty threats. You and your buddies are making a fool out of yourself.

My defence won't be 4 trill (Yours never has since we started) and i won't have 15mill spies (I'm not as dumb as you)

I'll tell you 1 more time, you had your chance to get a good vendetta going and you failed, now i'm just gonna treat you like a bug wich needs to be cleared once in a while and ill move on with playing the game. The next Rico's who feels like complaining that he's being involved because of 1 hit when he had 1.5 trill out with a mere 5 trill defence, will be included in my bug wiping program.
Cba with these snowflakes anymore.
'Terrorists of SGW'
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

matty~ wrote:I dont got anything against your alliance either, personally .. But im just not gong to sit around and get sniped with him only buildin 500mil defences..

Clear enough, as far as I am concerned. :D Unlikely to change Raven's play style, and I will not request him to, as I do not really care about how any of my members play as long as they enjoy themselves.

I am happy to see you realise that your actions have consequences, and I say that with great respect for both you and Rico's. You might want to wait for the Gods to answer, instead of acting on silence.. a possible Blood War drags everyone in it. :)
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

theyre not empty threats , they are warnings ...

but if you dont hold up your side of the vendetta it will become reality

and werent you the 1 complaining about me not being fair :smt043 well , for it to be fair for me , my alliance wont even have to get invovled , it can be matty versuses talamasca if i get sniped without the same stats being put up ect ect .

and ps why dont you train sme spys to spy me before making blind accusastions

@ Juliette Id like to request a ceasefire untill tuesday , to give my hc time to talk and respondto me before i do something that affects more . and to give raven some time to farm up a little more since his bank is obviouslly down to eh 15-30tril
Last edited by matty~ on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler

Raven
Forum Elite

matty~ wrote:theyre not empty threats , they are warnings ...

but if you dont hold up your side of the vendetta it will become reality

and werent you the 1 complaining about me not being fair :smt043 well , for it to be fair for me , my alliance wont even have to get invovled , it can be matty versuses talamasca if i get sniped without the same stats being put up ect ect .

I dont remember to agree on anything, so im not sure what my side of the vendetta is.

And the last part, again don't make empty threats, you sure your HC is fine with Rico's being massed constantly by a 'sniper' just because you wanna run your mouth off?

Read my last post again, we dont have a vendetta anymore. You failed to tickle my willingness. Now you are just gonna be statless, just because i can. Fun :)
'Terrorists of SGW'
matty~
Forum Regular
xzxmattyxzx

maybe now should be time to discuss some terms then? :-k
Spoiler

SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

:lol:

P.S. I would like a link to Ricos Warlords and Talamasca forums. Thank you in advance ;)
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?

Return to “Vendetta corner”