Coward

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Warrsy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1993672

Re: Coward

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:
Guild wrote:I can have a good guess at who it was 8-[

[-X

I have it on good word Maha that it was someone French....

mmmmm French you say :-k

guess was wrong, sorry maha :(
how ya been?
@ dak - no u :smt110

I am good.

Looks like I may have found the guy, but has nothing to destroy in ascended or main. :(

I think his reason was he was paid to do it but dont know if he is just bigging himself up. Anyway, he has found his id'S on the RW sholva list.

Just make sure you guys watch out, as I have a feeling he is just randomly hitting accounts that are not in war and would maybe not have critical on

LV

Could you pm me the ID's please? So i can put them in personal log to check :D
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Lord Katsumoto wrote:Guild is french.

:smt091 you are going the right way for a smack bottom sir :smt081
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Guild wrote:

I thought you liked it when people "came hard" at you bro? :smt050

@ Maha - That was what I was going to suggest, it is someone who is a mercenary with a plan that is long and secretive probably leading into a war would be my guess. But I am a bit on the "careful" side of thinking, so its just imo is all. Peace to the Old Crew. You know who. :smt025
Game Over
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:

I just informed those of who the frenchie is. No hard feelings guild. No smack bottoms from you though. Thanks anyways
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Meh was probably Rambo. He likes to kill things.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Mathlord wrote:Meh was probably Rambo. He likes to kill things.

"You wanna win war, you gotta become war." Sly Stone :smt024 :smt068
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Mathlord wrote:Meh was probably Rambo. He likes to kill things.

Well he has been added to Ricos list now. His account is listed and will be tracked even if he sells it.

I do have a list with players names on it who I owe since I started playing the game. All so far have left or accounts are dead.

We gods have long memories :-)

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
giero
Forum Newbie

Oh Maha, I think you have a poor memory. Already you added me a few times on some black list: P
But I must thank you.
Your dead soldier had been my Jubilee a victim :)

Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 1,079,566,368,134

Yeeee please fanfare :P
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

giero wrote:Oh Maha, I think you have a poor memory. Already you added me a few times on some black list: P
But I must thank you.
Your dead soldier had been my Jubilee a victim :)

Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 1,079,566,368,134

Yeeee please fanfare :P

Well, it would be a fanfare if you intended to do anything in game, but looks like your just keeping the CHOAM tradition alive. Where is the other rebrobate you hang around with.

Well, not sure what you going to do with your accounts but now we have confirmed who you are I have another buddy who would like to tear you apart in game. We remember your alliance website which had some very unsavioury type of propaganda.

I dont know many other players in game who are on the crap list of so many other alliances so I guess hats off to you for that.

You really want to show folks how tough you are, step up, get out of the shadows and shows us what your made of. take me for a vendetta
I am not hard to find.

LV

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
giero
Forum Newbie

Ohhh official wars, alliances, diplomacy, vandetta, I'm not interested. I have my own style, I like it and it gives me pleasure. If you have to build the Ascended x3, x4 more defense then I will definitely visit you. Now, you're not the challenge for me;)

And you should think about changing the title, your fearful style of play reminds me more Tok'ra ;)
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

giero wrote:Ohhh official wars, alliances, diplomacy, vandetta, I'm not interested. I have my own style, I like it and it gives me pleasure. If you have to build the Ascended x3, x4 more defense then I will definitely visit you. Now, you're not the challenge for me;)

And you should think about changing the title, your fearful style of play reminds me more Tok'ra ;)

It is frowned upon in the cafe of eternity to squash those so far beneath you...
It is also frowned upon to engage in a battle with those clearly superior to you- suicide holds no honor where eyes are always open.
You rethink your actions of attacking those so clearly out of your power levels, since it will only bring scorn from the ranks of the ascended. In general, you can engage realms in between 5x your size, and 1/5th your size
:smt117

I am not the challenge for you. Prove it. Lets go for it in ascended then. Lets see if you are so good in ascended that you can mass people off line which any monkey can do. I challenge you to a 1 on 1 in ascended, when we are both online.

No one is impressed with your stats. If you really want people to think, geee that person is the dogs B's then prove it rather than sniping accounts.

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Maha Vishnu wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:39 pm To who ever destroyed my military on ascended and ran like a scared little pig, step forward if you have the balls and face me.

Don't hide in the shadows like some tokra.

Anyone giving me details of who it was, with proof will be rewarded richly. Any information will be kept secret.

LV
Hey, I make hiding in the shadows an art form!
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P

Return to “Vendetta corner”