~Jason~ vs Venomsack

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: ~Jason~ vs Venomsack

Navy wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
Moriarty wrote:No posts in a couple days... Must be so exciting out there! :smt117
Man this activity...

Remember Jason did say he would be gone starting Thursday to continue for 4 days.
Indeed, he is currently in an entirely different state right now and has very little access to sgw, Hence why he is on ppt.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
VenomSack
Forum Newbie

All started with myself declaring war when I started playing a few weeks ago to steal your naq, you didn't like that and declared war back, I have hit you many times since for your nice naq and you still haven't backed your words up yet

Well as I just finshed ascending you came along and declared war on me and farmed me. As for the msg's sent from you and me here they are:
~Jason~(102207) has set their relation with you to: War Sep 20, 01:33
~Jason~ Sep 20, 03:38 I set war for the naq, not for hostile reasons. just so you know.

VenomSack Sep 20, 17:45 well you have been added to my farm list
VenomSack Oct 04, 15:17 stop farming me!!!!
~Jason~ Oct 06, 22:12 declaring vendetta I\'ll be posting on the main forums.
I declare a vendetta against you.
You will only fight me, you will not touch anyone n the collective or you will be planet stripped.
Rules are.. Anything goes between you and I, I will not touch your planets unless you touch mine.
Surrender from either side is 10tril (20mill uu or 2.5k AT).
Best of luck. Also I have descended you

I would like to know what words I am supposed to be backing up!!!!
As for hitting anyone in the collective I farm the weak just like you do and if ask to stop I do so. I have a large farm list and they are almost all zero Def. I feel you should do the same when asked to stop hitting active players.
~Odin~
Alföðr

VenomSack wrote:I have a large farm list and they are almost all zero Def. I feel you should do the same when asked to stop hitting active players.
Oct 04, 06:48 VenomSack [ The Pond - PoisonDuck] shooty08 [ The Collective ] attack 15 Win
Oct 04, 06:48 VenomSack [ The Pond - PoisonDuck] *A B R [ The Collective - HC] attack 15 Win
Oct 05, 17:57 VenomSack [ The Pond - PoisonDuck] *Secret [ The Collective ] attack 15 Loss
Oct 05, 17:57 VenomSack [ The Pond - PoisonDuck] ~Ronin~ [ The Collective ] attack 15 Loss
Oct 05, 17:57 VenomSack [ The Pond - PoisonDuck] *A B R [ The Collective - HC] attack 15 Loss
Oct 06, 14:25 VenomSack [ The Pond - PoisonDuck] Steven [ The Collective ] attack 15 Loss
Oct 06, 14:25 VenomSack [ The Pond - PoisonDuck] *A B R [ The Collective - HC] attack 15 Loss

These are just the attacks I could pull up without going through the entire alliance's attack logs individually. You wished for attacks to stop yet you continued to farm The Collective even with most of those being defended. If you had an issue you could have contacted me directly and something could have been achieved. However seeming as the issue started between you two I see no reason why it can not end with you two. Have fun both of you and keep it clean. I do believe Jason is back in a day or two.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
!Jason
Forum Newbie
ID: 102207

You have missed a few messages their mate!!

Only got a couple of minutes, will be back in a few more days to get involved in the word war but mid holiday dropped ppt to mass you. That is all for now.
!Jason
Forum Newbie

well.. venomsack hasnt rebuilt nor massed me so nothing to report ](*,) ](*,)
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Jason, if you wanted a vendy with a guy who would actually fight back, it wasn't going to be Venom.
!Jason
Forum Newbie

........ still nothing, he hasnt touched the collective since so thats a plus
~Odin~
Alföðr

Moriarty wrote:Jason, if you wanted a vendy with a guy who would actually fight back, it wasn't going to be Venom.
It was more for the principle, not everything has to be based on if people will constantly build.
Spoiler
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Tell that to the one going all out on gw...
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

~Odin~ wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Jason, if you wanted a vendy with a guy who would actually fight back, it wasn't going to be Venom.
It was more for the principle, not everything has to be based on if people will constantly build.

Doesn't seem to be too much "principle" floating around GW these days.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

!Jason wrote:........ still nothing, he hasnt touched the collective since so thats a plus

i have tho :-"

:smt036
:smt064
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
!Jason
Forum Newbie

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
!Jason wrote:........ still nothing, he hasnt touched the collective since so thats a plus

[-X [-X
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

Behave :smt058
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
~Odin~
Alföðr

Keep it clean lads :)
Spoiler
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

~Odin~ wrote:Keep it clean lads :)

but dirty is sooo much better ;)

Jason..is this still going on, in all seriousness?

Return to “Vendetta corner”