Les Ennemis Vs Osiris

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: Les Ennemis Vs Osiris

you should tell ritalin why he got massed you are the reason for that so he will stop messaging my members ugh anyway..

Attack Mercs Killed (30) 10,826,656
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 104,875,419
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 432,353
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 3,334,912
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 198,581,999
Spies Killed(50) 10,578,363

Spy Killers Killed(50) 3,686,394
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 1,119,941
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 2,123,058
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

190mill supers.... u know ive killed alot more from ur alliance ? And you also realise that this will not end in a good way for ur alliance :smt036
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Btw why did u sell ur strike ? :smt042
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

night xx

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Osiris™
Here2MassU
[ {-Mh-} HaVoK - Team Donkey Punch]
UnKnown of the ORI
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

pusseh

Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

i alliance ppt while i trained
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

LOL

Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

i messaged you ingame mate
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Osiris™ wrote:190mill supers.... u know ive killed alot more from ur alliance ? And you also realise that this will not end in a good way for ur alliance :smt036
what i like play dates?
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

im dissapointed by this. I cant even leave for a weekend without someone **Filtered** with what im trying to build.
Spoiler

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Bro it seems like they don't want people growing. When we left FS i'm pretty sure we surrendered our accounts to move onto something better/new. Not two weeks later Harchester comes along, random masses myself and Warsmith (after saying he wasn't going to) Starts a vendetta, vacations the account. Vendetta goes dead for a few days.

So, I am thinking well Harch just had a baby he i probably busy but I will get at him when he takes the account off vaca. LMAO, then i received a PM from Mental stating he took back the account from Harchester for lack of payment.. =D> Cheers harchy!!

So, we get passed that BS and here comes Osiris, after random massing myself and Warsmith and Malene my member who has NOT played for 4 years and is only a ancient god.

I spoke with Osiris we both mutually agreed the massing's were for the ME and for the lulz (wasn't happy) but I let it go on the promise from him he wouldn't mass us anymore. As you all saw in my first post he DID promise to stay out of our logs as he didn't wish to see us getting into war being a newer alliance.. So, again I promise the members it is over and no more worries about getting massed that, we had the WORD from the horses mouth that we would have peace with Osiris.

That lasted what 3 days? then Warsmith admittedly farmed a guy in perg from TDO. Tziki, myself, and War-smith talked about this as all diplo convo's it got heated and we were threatened with all of DDE. Myself, like anyone would have said don't threaten war we don't want just bring it.

Then we spoke more. Tziki even told me, "Les I'll let ya know whats up". Well, I didn't receive any messages but wake up to Osiris who has massed the alliance, last time I checked when a vendetta is made it is for the people "fighting" each other The GC has a special place where, well wars are declared that's usually when you go ahead and mass the whole alliance, not AFTER you are involved in a vendy and have said you would back off.. :smt064

Now, I know that's alot to read but I just want everyone who still plays this game to see what "type" of person Osiris is. He complains and whines about the "bigger" players and says he can't be bothered with 3 tril defs, but then masses Malenes' 2 tril def.. Or claims there is no stats but HE, ETL, Mathlord, and all the other big names have stats. For those of you who will say awww poor Les quit being a baby it is a wargame. Trust me guys/gals I know this. I do not care i was massed, I can do for-ever wars. I have been warring people with better accounts for a good 5 years now.

We surrendered to our opponents with the hope of bringing some old peope back, starting something new, and doing some much need farming to upgrade our accounts as NONE of us use cash ;).

Osiris if you want this vendetta to go for longer then two weeks with me that's fine. I think i proved myself last night by taking your 137 tril def. Even though odds were against me I went all in balls out and will always be that way. As for you man, I would like to see you massing your opponents your currently at war with, show me some stats, show me some ME, hell show up in their logs. It might make you a more respected player..

Congrads on your mission to "ruin" peoples game play and massing people WAY beneath you until they go inactive or like you pm'ed me "leave" my alliance because they are not ready for a for-ever war.. Whatever is clever Osiris just make up your mind on what your going to do keep it to me? Or are you going to continue to mass my alliance if so we need to re-think this whole vendetta thing and maybe KzD and your new lil alliance can have some fun..... but I highly doubt you would do that without the back up of ALL of dde.. Ball is in your court now, I have said my peace :smt050

Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

**Filtered** that is lengthy... :smt078
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Moriarty wrote:**Filtered** that is lengthy... :smt078
:smt060 :smt050

Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

I gets a war set?
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Les Ennemis wrote:Bro it seems like they don't want people growing. When we left FS i'm pretty sure we surrendered our accounts to move onto something better/new. Not two weeks later Harchester comes along, random masses myself and Warsmith (after saying he wasn't going to) Starts a vendetta, vacations the account. Vendetta goes dead for a few days.

So, I am thinking well Harch just had a baby he i probably busy but I will get at him when he takes the account off vaca. LMAO, then i received a PM from Mental stating he took back the account from Harchester for lack of payment.. =D> Cheers harchy!!

So, we get passed that BS and here comes Osiris, after random massing myself and Warsmith and Malene my member who has NOT played for 4 years and is only a ancient god.

I spoke with Osiris we both mutually agreed the massing's were for the ME and for the lulz (wasn't happy) but I let it go on the promise from him he wouldn't mass us anymore. As you all saw in my first post he DID promise to stay out of our logs as he didn't wish to see us getting into war being a newer alliance.. So, again I promise the members it is over and no more worries about getting massed that, we had the WORD from the horses mouth that we would have peace with Osiris.

That lasted what 3 days? then Warsmith admittedly farmed a guy in perg from TDO. Tziki, myself, and War-smith talked about this as all diplo convo's it got heated and we were threatened with all of DDE. Myself, like anyone would have said don't threaten war we don't want just bring it.

Then we spoke more. Tziki even told me, "Les I'll let ya know whats up". Well, I didn't receive any messages but wake up to Osiris who has massed the alliance, last time I checked when a vendetta is made it is for the people "fighting" each other The GC has a special place where, well wars are declared that's usually when you go ahead and mass the whole alliance, not AFTER you are involved in a vendy and have said you would back off.. :smt064

Now, I know that's alot to read but I just want everyone who still plays this game to see what "type" of person Osiris is. He complains and whines about the "bigger" players and says he can't be bothered with 3 tril defs, but then masses Malenes' 2 tril def.. Or claims there is no stats but HE, ETL, Mathlord, and all the other big names have stats. For those of you who will say awww poor Les quit being a baby it is a wargame. Trust me guys/gals I know this. I do not care i was massed, I can do for-ever wars. I have been warring people with better accounts for a good 5 years now.

We surrendered to our opponents with the hope of bringing some old peope back, starting something new, and doing some much need farming to upgrade our accounts as NONE of us use cash ;).

Osiris if you want this vendetta to go for longer then two weeks with me that's fine. I think i proved myself last night by taking your 137 tril def. Even though odds were against me I went all in balls out and will always be that way. As for you man, I would like to see you massing your opponents your currently at war with, show me some stats, show me some ME, hell show up in their logs. It might make you a more respected player..

Congrads on your mission to "ruin" peoples game play and massing people WAY beneath you until they go inactive or like you pm'ed me "leave" my alliance because they are not ready for a for-ever war.. Whatever is clever Osiris just make up your mind on what your going to do keep it to me? Or are you going to continue to mass my alliance if so we need to re-think this whole vendetta thing and maybe KzD and your new lil alliance can have some fun..... but I highly doubt you would do that without the back up of ALL of dde.. Ball is in your court now, I have said my peace :smt050
U started this and made me mass u, after ur threats and ingoring my pms supporting oa.
I dont bother to go through this for the 5th time les. Its not necessary, your head obviously doesnt work properly as you have to wine about the same crap over and over again.

anyway..... You obviously dont know me if you think im not active in this war, just ask around. BTW my old account had rank 3 ME when i sold it and that was 2 months in taf oe war, had ME rank 11 before the war.

You can expect this to be a long run, you wont get off easy this time.

btw u can include any dde alliance u want, theyre at war anyway..... i do doubt you need more dde members to sit on ur alliance lol, but that again is up to you what you wish over your alliance.

ill be off for day see u tomorrow :smt025

Return to “Vendetta corner”