Moriarty v Belmakor - Sorry KzD :/

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...

Moderator: General - Battle/FAQ Mods

Osiris™
Forum Expert
Posts: 1326
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 am
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803
Location: In your logs
Contact:

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by Osiris™ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:02 am

Arkenius wrote::smt006 Too ... long ... posts ... show me some M.E. feedback instead :smt006

belmakor havent build since i ate his 200mill spies :smt106

drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am
ID: 0

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by drunkpilot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:40 am

Moriarty wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:he's a naaaab! If he didnt leave TO i wouldnt mind that he didnt pay me for the account xD
Tell him that. I'm sure he'll be looking for open arms from someone. Plus he wasn't a bad leader within the alliance, just ran. :smt117 Got caught running though :smt021
you'd know all about that wouldnt you.
Running from a war with dde, to then join dde, to then leave dde.

and then to ppt..
*James Moriarty[ The Criminal Web - NapoleonOfCrime]
Disciples of Sobek(Flight Eater)
UnKnown of the ORI
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
The VE didn't want to join you in your silly attempt at attacking the DDE a year ago, then I had to worry about graduating. *Far more important* And you love to random mass with the best of them and not build anything.

I'm at work and will be after you soon enough. Besides what's your reasoning? The crap with BenHur? A professional runner (heard he went to vac when he was with you, some fighter he was...)
looks like my name is some kind of painful thorn your sitting muscle :-D

User avatar
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 am
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey
Location: Liverpool

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by ~Tziki~ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:39 am

Moriarty wrote:and the fact that no remaining members from VE are apart of TDO proves my point.
Jotnar, IWIN, SON GOKU.
Do you check your facts before you type them or just talk **Filtered** and hope no one notices?
If you dont care to listen to the facts, then your ignorance is your undoing. You cant go around stating **Filtered** and expecting it to be held accountable as the gods honest truth for everyone to go by, when you dont know the truth yourself xD

So if no VE members (lies) proves your point, does the fact thats not true prove mine? xD

None the less...

So nice of you to leave your 22t strike and 13m spies undefended.
48m weapons and 13m spies, yum <3
Image
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

User avatar
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~
Location: USA

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by Moriarty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:33 am

~Tziki~ wrote:
Moriarty wrote:and the fact that no remaining members from VE are apart of TDO proves my point.
Jotnar, IWIN, SON GOKU.
Do you check your facts before you type them or just talk **Filtered** and hope no one notices?
If you dont care to listen to the facts, then your ignorance is your undoing. You cant go around stating **Filtered** and expecting it to be held accountable as the gods honest truth for everyone to go by, when you dont know the truth yourself xD

So if no VE members (lies) proves your point, does the fact thats not true prove mine? xD

None the less...

So nice of you to leave your 22t strike and 13m spies undefended.
48m weapons and 13m spies, yum <3
Only one of those members rings a bell (IWIN), the others don't. There was so much of your **Filtered** hitting the fan back then that I didn't bother paying attention to anything you said. Still don't actually. You're welcome for the spies, and weaps. Didn't care to lose them, not that big a loss.

If we are gonna talk facts, lets get back to the origin of your **Filtered** existence against/for/**Filtered** VE.

Do you, or do you not, deny that you threatened HL when you came into whatever House they were in at the time (doesn't matter which House) that if you weren't voted for by HL and their supporters, you would go to war with them? That's the original fact, one you can't beat.

Ark, and Les - I didn't reset my ME for this since I don't feel it is a real vendy. Tziki is just a **Filtered** who bullies (not that I'm any better...BUT I'm certainly not worse than he :-D )
Image

User avatar
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 am
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey
Location: Liverpool

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by ~Tziki~ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:53 am

politics.
Yes i told HL to change their vote, if you refused, the only way to ensure ownership is to lower your army size/power so your vote % is less. That was the next step should you refuse. You dragged the other houses in, and expected it to be kept to just them, rookie mistake. Winter and i both agreed we had originally had other hopes for the houses/TO before it, and put the bad blood aside in favor of that common ground. TVO formed. you continued to mak rookie mistakes, as agreed with HS, TO would do whats required to ensure people dont over step the mark, we did. You cried that we're trying to defend you, after your alliance caused issues. Then ran. The end.


I do love how your now crying the victim in this.
We have similar accounts save for MS, which is irrelevant in your house anyway. Yes... im such a bully arent it, im clearly bullying you for no reason, just because my account is far superior to yours and i can...

Give me a break. You reap what you sew.
Maybe you could even build something worth massing next time :O
no ofcourse not, your just going to run again eh #-o
Image
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

User avatar
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~
Location: USA

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by Moriarty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:05 am

~Tziki~ wrote:politics.
Yes i told HL to change their vote, if you refused, the only way to ensure ownership is to lower your army size/power so your vote % is less. That was the next step should you refuse. You dragged the other houses in, and expected it to be kept to just them, rookie mistake. Winter and i both agreed we had originally had other hopes for the houses/TO before it, and put the bad blood aside in favor of that common ground. TVO formed. you continued to mak rookie mistakes, as agreed with HS, TO would do whats required to ensure people dont over step the mark, we did. You cried that we're trying to defend you, after your alliance caused issues. Then ran. The end.


I do love how your now crying the victim in this.
We have similar accounts save for MS, which is irrelevant in your house anyway. Yes... im such a bully arent it, im clearly bullying you for no reason, just because my account is far superior to yours and i can...

Give me a break. You reap what you sew.
Maybe you could even build something worth massing next time :O
no ofcourse not, your just going to run again eh #-o
We started it, and caused issues, yup. I'd like to see what issues you talk about....

I'm not gonna bother building for you, you aren't worth my time. Cheers.
Image

User avatar
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 am
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey
Location: Liverpool

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by ~Tziki~ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Moriarty wrote: I'm not gonna bother building for you, you aren't worth my time. Cheers.

So your running again then?
Same old same old. Some leader you are, who'd follow a coward.
Image
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am
ID: 0

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by drunkpilot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:49 pm

some reason you really hate me? :smt019 you alliance hate me :smt104
BloodBath BenHur BloodBath(1995210) has set their relation with you to: War 16:40

drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am
ID: 0

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by drunkpilot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:13 pm

blody hell i stand on my own,ewen it takes 10years. ewen fenix is burn to fire and born again.so i someday i wisit for you guys.i promise that.

BH

User avatar
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~
Location: USA

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by Moriarty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Blah blah Enjoy what's about to come....
Last edited by Moriarty on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am
ID: 0

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by drunkpilot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 pm

this topic not closed if one of your allaince set me to war! :smt093

User avatar
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 am
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey
Location: Liverpool

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by ~Tziki~ » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:28 pm

So... This happened.
The forces of *James Moriarty fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 75,973,158,212,730 damage on ~Tziki~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 3,331,974 of ~Tziki~'s troops.
The forces of *James Moriarty fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on ~Tziki~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ~Tziki~'s troops.
Im surprised to see you grew some balls and built something, let alone whilst we had war/war.
Perhaps my last few posts finally made their point, perhaps not.
Never the less, i respect what you've done there. So for my part, im done with hitting you. Its not quite what you cost me in the past, but its a start.
You've earned my respect, and quenched my bloodthirst.

My part in this thread is done, Enjoy your vendy with Belmakor.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am
ID: 0

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by drunkpilot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Moriarty wrote:Blah blah Enjoy what's about to come....
your allaince set me to peace and this is to end i wayte in two days.

Bh

User avatar
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~
Location: USA

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by Moriarty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Ok... I'm gonna try and be as calm as HUMANELY possible...

Deep breath.................................................................... ah

A) ben, you and I will figure things out, and if there is anything stupid going on, msg me and we'll figure it out, but no posts here please.

B) GOD **Filtered** **Filtered** IT.

C) Deep breath #2...................................................... ah..................................ah.............

D) I figured SOMEONE FROM IN THE SERVER WAR WOULD BE ACTIVE, but I guess that's my luck that Tziki would get me before ANYONE got him. BALLZ

E) If losing it can buy us a neutrality? I'm **Filtered** game.

I'm done having pointless stupid **Filtered** happen to me or my alliance, BECAUSE OF ME. THERE I SAID IT. Hope everyone is happy. Prolly not... Oh well. Tziki, I thank you for the thorough beating, seeing as it has gained me some respect. So. At least there's that. Anyway, Belmakor is being a good guy and fixing his end of this threads main intention, and I am forgiving him. Completely. No bad blood any more.

It hurts to be so **Filtered** stupid and blind to all that I have caused, but now that I see it, and feel it - I have learned.
Image

drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am
ID: 0

Re: Moriarty v 86242

Post by drunkpilot » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Moriarty wrote:Ok... I'm gonna try and be as calm as HUMANELY possible...

Deep breath.................................................................... ah

A) ben, you and I will figure things out, and if there is anything stupid going on, msg me and we'll figure it out, but no posts here please.

B) GOD **Filtered** **Filtered** IT.

C) Deep breath #2...................................................... ah..................................ah.............

D) I figured SOMEONE FROM IN THE SERVER WAR WOULD BE ACTIVE, but I guess that's my luck that Tziki would get me before ANYONE got him. BALLZ

E) If losing it can buy us a neutrality? I'm **Filtered** game.

I'm done having pointless stupid **Filtered** happen to me or my alliance, BECAUSE OF ME. THERE I SAID IT. Hope everyone is happy. Prolly not... Oh well. Tziki, I thank you for the thorough beating, seeing as it has gained me some respect. So. At least there's that. Anyway, Belmakor is being a good guy and fixing his end of this threads main intention, and I am forgiving him. Completely. No bad blood any more.

It hurts to be so **Filtered** stupid and blind to all that I have caused, but now that I see it, and feel it - I have learned.
in my side this is ower when your allaince set me to peace

BH

Locked

Return to “Vendetta corner”