Zayle V Bebita

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: Zayle V Bebita

i found my account trashed and dumped like in the old good days
nice job oddie
i returned the favor
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

some nice massings going on :smt060

gl and hf gents
~Odin~
Alföðr
Race: International Pimp

bebita wrote:i found my account trashed and dumped like in the old good days
nice job oddie
i returned the favor
I'm old school when it comes to massing lol, Just rebuilt a small token defence/spies/MS for you. Gotta head out for an appointment, Hoping to be home within the next hour or two.

Nice massing, cleared out my account well done :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Zayle
Forum Newbie
ID: 60773
Alternate name(s): Dragon of the North

White boy gets sick for a few days and look what happens. Apologies on not being around. SGW was the last thing on my mind. Migraines and whatnot. If i was a little more masochistic it mightve been fun.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Thank you for rebuilding for me this morning Bebita :) nice work on my token defence. I just old school massed you again, I was sabbing your strike but you covert phased :( lol.

I built a slightly bigger defence this time.

Enjoy :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

thanks was tasty
favor returned offcourse
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

bebita
Forum Zombie

i didn't start this and like a getleman i accepted
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

~Odin~
Alföðr

After discussing it with Bebita it is now the following:-

Bebita vs Odin and Zayle until Dec14 00:00 ingame time

I am then visiting my father with my brother on that day and he still does not have internet (its like he lives in the stone age lol) so at that point it is up to Bebita and Zayle to discuss if they are going to continue it for a further time period or not.

Bebita has been great at massing me the old school way like I have been massing him, He has shown much respect towards me and I like to think I have done the same. Thank you for the respectful vendetta Bebita :)
Spoiler
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

:smt060
~The Fallen~
Forum Irregular

Interesting development, but good lucky to Zayle :smt050
~Odin~
Alföðr

I have rebuilt, sorry it took so long I had to go out and do christmas shopping today for my mum and dad. I have built a 12tril defence for you to mass if you like. However as agreed my vendetta with you ends on Dec14 00:00 game time, I am not sure if you will get time to mass me before then. Because of this i will not mass your current stats as that is only fair.

I have had a good time in this vendetta with you, You were the first person I have massed since returning a few months ago lol. It was my honor to have a vendetta with you and thank you for being so respectful and nice. If there is an award for vendetta of 2014 I shall vote for ours :)

Thank you again
Odie
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

i am here my friend and i am sorry for your stats but they are gone
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

~Odin~
Alföðr

Indeed you did a good job massing :) I have another 30-60mins before I have to go, I am waiting to see if you want to do an onliner before I have to go and before the end of Bebita vs Odie :)

Trying to reach you on skype
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

We had one last crack at it and I almost had Bebit's MS down which would have enabled me to smash his defence however he jumped online just in time lol. Sadly not many attack merc were left on the market so I had to waste a lot of Attack supers.

Bebita ran out of UU and I was running low on naq and UU as well. We have decided that our part of the vendetta should end now. Bebita managed to kill more of my units then I killed of his however we both had a really fun time.

Thank you Bebita, It was an honor and a pleasure sir :)
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

yeah that onliner found us out of uu and i declare a tie because of that :lol:
u did a good job oddie hat off
as for zayle i am espect a surrender since his time and will to prove something was near to 0
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Return to “Vendetta corner”