Zayle V Bebita

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Zayle
Forum Newbie
ID: 60773
Alternate name(s): Dragon of the North

Zayle V Bebita

Massed me for a hit or two, which is fine, but i want some fun too ;D

Like we talked about ingame, No officers, Co's, Alliances. I'll leave planets if you will. Like to start w/onliner even though ill prolly just get tanked. Week long stretch from beginning of said onliner. Should be good, no?
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: Zayle V Bebita

accepted
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Have fun gents,

Bebs be gentle
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

yeh have fun

go Zayle

enjoy bebita being gentle

:smt056
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Go bebs :smt060

Have fun both of you 8)
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Death... death comes to all!!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
bebita
Forum Zombie

some news?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Good luck to you both, I hope you gents have fun :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

oh man! Go get 'em Zayle!

Have fun guys!
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Have fun guys

Go bebs :smt050
bebita
Forum Zombie

btw a new rulle added
if a defence is not build in 24 hours or is a ppt that last more then 24 hours alliance leader will be massed if he is also in ppt i will take a member at my choice
u offer me a vendetta i wanna play
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Zayle
Forum Newbie
ID: 60773
Alternate name(s): Dragon of the North

Dont worry bebs, ill mass you again later ;) see you after work
bebita
Forum Zombie

:smt039
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

have fun :)
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Good luck Zayle and enjoy both of you :)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590

Return to “Vendetta corner”