Zayle V Bebita

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: Zayle V Bebita

2 hours until deadline
your def needs some help :smt047
Dec 08, 10:55 Zayle 0 Naquadah stolen 15 11,341 0 2,771,452,408,240 6 details
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
bebita
Forum Zombie

The forces of *~Odin~ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 6 damage on ™bebita's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of ™bebita's troops.
deadline passed so odin lost some resources.
see ya in 24 hours
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

:-k
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

\:D/
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
bebita
Forum Zombie

redstorm wrote::-k
dear friend when u challenge bebita be ready because he is not a nice guy like it sounds
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

that is the bad brother :razz: not good boy like me :-"
bebita
Forum Zombie

R0B3RT wrote:that is the bad brother :razz: not good boy like me :-"
u give me a toy to play with so is your fault :smt043
tommorow depends on how things are rolling i will come with rulles of vendetta
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

redstorm
Forum Regular

you can change the rules then
redstorm
Forum Regular

ok
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Due to some possible RL issues for Zayle and as his Alliance Leader I will be stepping in to cover for the rest of the Vendetta with the account of *~Odin~.

I dare say I wont be the best opponent you have ever come up against Bebita but lets try and have some fun :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie

=D>
best alliance leadder ever ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Teddy Small Finger
Forum Newbie
ID: 1995087

bebita wrote:=D>
+1
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

bebita wrote:=D>

and from what I'm told Bebita, you are quite the adversary and a fair one...I think evidenced by your acceptance of Odin stepping in.

Have fun guys.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Ouch that Mothership of your Bebita hurt my tiny one LOL I think that is the longest it has taken me to mass someone in a long while lol. 3 turned ur MS for ages LOL.

Finall took down MS, Defence, Spies and almost all of your strike.

I have a Defence and a nice little stash of spies waiting for you, Need to keep my MS a little low so I don't end up in those top 10 ranks lol wouldnt want High Empty to steal the stats I have set for you :).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Its 1am my time :( need to go to bed as I have doctors appointments in the morning. I will be back online in 10 hours if you are on then we can try an onliner :)

If not we can try later, enjoy my defence :)
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”