KOS vs DDE and associates

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: KOS vs Death

KOS wrote:lol when have you hit my main? oh right never, its my multi that you hit, well thats gone now so you can only play with main this time... :smt025 you all the same... come nuke me big boy :smt043 i come off vac thursday ill stay out for a while but you need to be quick as im not altering my schedual for you lmao dont worry ill attack back this time so you quit whinning... normally when i dont attack its cause im about to vac or something so tough **Filtered**, you play your way and ill play mine, as long as you try to tell me how i should play ill be in your logs like white on rice, in a paper plate, in a snowstorm!

mate you don't know how to mass, just admit it and slide on kid.

you moaned at me saying you were going to mass me for farming you and my reply was i never hit your main i only ever farmed your multi

so as i've previously said

suck my schlong before i siphon my python all over your doorstep

why would i alter my schedule for you kid ? you'll sit on nox anyway like the big panzie you are
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

he's a massive **Filtered** but i have to cheer for my old friend ryu lmao

have fun ladies and try to keep it civil
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Commander Vimes wrote:try to keep it civil
Too late. ;)
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Juliette wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:try to keep it civil
Too late. ;)
why you be so late? :shock: :smt047 :smt060
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Commander Vimes wrote:he's a massive **Filtered** but i have to cheer for my old friend ryu lmao

have fun ladies and try to keep it civil

yeah i am and yeah i have , and yeah jules knows about it all ;)

its civil , i just disrespect stuck up people this like *rude hand gesture*

anyone who has a demeanour that is respectful and equal i will speak to with respect

kos thinks he's billy big balls

he doesn't even have the balls to stay off ppt and fight me properly , he even stated it himself. whilst he will hide behind nox , wait for me to mass him , then take advantage of the war set , then jump to pt and set neutral again , i know how he fights , then he will come off 1 day and let me mass him , then jump to vac. and he talks about people "keeping up" he doesn't even have the nuts to use the account He bought what's the point in having planets , if your never going to use 15 at's on the account lol.....
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

you need to work on your tone Mr! i only really pop on nox if more than one are on me at once and since you guys cant play fair... bite me :smt043 dont matter anyways lol... i can give you the warsets now if you prefer dont forget to calc the extra losses in...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

im doing you guys a favor by not being so active as you couldn't handle this at full speed :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

and you are prob not the correct person to be talking about respect...you had to play billy big balls with me all the way through, so lets roll :smt060
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

good luck both
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

have fun ~Đea†ħ~ kick some ass :smt047
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

KOS wrote:and you are prob not the correct person to be talking about respect...you had to play billy big balls with me all the way through, so lets roll :smt060

whos the one running round declaring war on everyone ?

its your own fault , you're an *Filtered* and attract negative attention ,

mate

just slow right down , we all know you cant mass for **Filtered**, anyone can kill anything with an account that size , i'd love to see you online someone with an equal account , , i fought you with an acc 30% smaller than yours and you ran like a little wussy , screaming oh when i get my new account this and that. im talking about you on nox cause you knowyou would do it 1v1 , and last time i checked this threat was 1v1 , and if theirs anyone else you intend to fight , your doing that your self come down off your perch you mentally challenged **Filtered**.

you havn't massed one thing since you got that acc

couldnt handle you at full speed mate , didn't think slugs could play this game , but then again i must be wrong :smt043

p.s "lets roll" stop talking **Filtered** and lets go ,you been saying this **Filtered** for months

grow a set

make a real thread or keep walking you stupid **Filtered**.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

seriously man , go to your doctors because you're as mentally challenged as my ex girlfriend , and thats saying something

no one declared war on you , no ones not playing fair

you are a delusional bi-polar , spasticated mentally challenged armchair champion

sick and tired of your **Filtered** , go get your head looked at

im out of this thread

you know where im at ingame.

yes you do get me mad , because i can't believe how **Filtered** stupid of a person you actually are , i mean the only explanation i can give to it is that you are mentally challenged , butmaybe your not ,maybe your brain just doesn't work like a normal human beings

i'm the wrong person to talk about respect? **Filtered** i live my life of respect , and you're full **Filtered** ,and treat people like **Filtered** , so you deserve as little respect and as much disrespect as you can get , damn i thought JAMES M was a **Filtered** , but you take it to a whole new level , at least he realised he was a **Filtered** and apologised, you never will. You've been slapped round the head byyour momma too many times

cya stupid **Filtered** child

~R/~D

one last edit:

MEANWHILE WHILST IM WAITING FOR THE COWARD TO COME OUT AND FIGHT ILL JUST FEED MY MAIN NAQ AND TURNS AND UU WITH MY MULTI ALL DAY LONG :smt025

oo 4k at's built up on my multi's asc again , :D lots of dmu for my main ^_^
KOS
Forum Intermediate

wow i cant even finish reading that yet, you ok man? dont get your blood pressure so high, its not good for you.
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

maybe i dont care what, when, or why, just tired of your mouth buddy! and appears you think the same so this is a good move... and you havent massed my multi but 1 time, same as mine did to you if you remember correctly and neither one of us did any onliner that i recall... if you were online you went 0 fast even with my multi...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

your the one resorting to name calling and the sort, i think everyone can see why we are warring... and if you could read and weren't just a blindly responding like a raging child, you would see that i said i will be off vac and smash your ass all night thursday...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Vendetta corner”