KOS vs DDE and associates

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Re: KOS vs Death

Orders beer and popcorn for Thursday night, pulls up chair, waits for fight to start.....

:smt064
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

KOS wrote:wow i cant even finish reading that yet, you ok man? dont get your blood pressure so high, its not good for you.

oohh wow , busting out in rhymes now , aint you so dope!

resting heart beat of 50bpm , that of an elite athlete :smt025 and thats when i was smoking and training and in not my usual shape due to having a tumour on my spine

so nah sorry mate , keep sliding......

someone please come :smt100 this fool he can't do nothing but walk into walls

yes its evident why we are fighting , you look down your nose at everyone , and i dont like that kind of disrespect maybe one day you will check your-self , because either you really are 9 years old , or you have some serious growing up to do. because someday you gonna look down your nose at the wrong person and that person will shove you nose so far into your skull that you wont be coming back alive. you talk with cheek. and ignorance to people

i'm not saying any of my above posts aren't ignorant because they are , and they are intended to be because im sick of the way you speak down to people you act like a spoilt little kid , theirs some annoying little F**ers on this game.but we all in the end of the day still speak like adults to each other even if in insults, but you you speak like a spoilt kid. and like i said above ,you think you're above everyone else. i may be the underdog here by roughly 4-5 covert levels and double the mothership , but i aint no broken Labrador. you'll see that.

i'm not going to lie down and take your crap just because you went and bought big. hell i built most of the big accounts in the game. probably even a bit of the one you have now...

i had plenty of reason for my post in kj's sale thread. you go around boasting about people "keeping up" untill you actually spend the 6-10k$ worth of naq (however you do it), it takes to build a real monster , you aint keeping up. you bought already built. if you get my point , you made no effort. or time into making that account the monster that it is , so you got no bragging rights to say you're ahead of everyone

another thing. mymain point is if you have such a problem , why wait tillthursday ?so u can go on a 9 day ppt run ? you bought the account with over well 1k$ so why cant u afford 20$ to merlin ur planets for a few days to fight me , hell i was gonna use my merlins for my planets but seems i wont have to , i can just stick to a vac ppt schedule like your self and fight you with my other account

~R/~D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

dude thats the whole reason im pissed at you... is what you just wrote... i show people the same respect i get from them... guess you will just have to show this kid whats up then wont you? as you know im unreasonable so GL :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I tell you what I do like you KOS but something crawled up your harris and after years of loyal service and being someone to look up to, You turned on those that respected you and started whining, And publically embarrassed yourself and your own empire.

I have tried to talk sense to you but this isn't the way you want, So add me to the title I will fight alongside ~death~. I do not do **Filtered** talk on forums but you have been the one to turn on people and flee from war to turn on your own so mass me mofo.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}

don.t care rob will notice when you will be off :smt043
KOS
Forum Intermediate

lol ok
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

i have been turned on first off regardless of what you all say. if you chose to jump in thats your choice lol just made this thread to see who my friends are... i have seen my bad ways and dont like them so therefore i use it on those that act the same as i once did. looks like im only retiring from being a bully and will use my account to war those that want to act as such...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

that pisses me off Mental! you guys were my family and turned your backs for all the noobs you guys recently recruited... i Swear to god that i have played in this manner(not hitting DDE) where you all call me names out of RESPECT, again that is a word you guys dont know... the gloves are off tonight, joining him is prob not to wise but then again only proves that he cant do it himself... you guys would be better off staying out of it... one guy on an empire that screwed him over never turns out good guys... what can you do about it if i wanted to drag this on for years? change your damn tones! obviously you dont scare me to badly or i might shut my mouth... i know how that empire runs, i know who to hit, how, why, and where and didnt want to have to do this, but your right i have been DDE long enough to take it far more personal than you...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mental
Forum Elite

No KOS we both know that is not true, Justify it anyway you want to yourself but you have been looking for a fight so here we are.

We both swore to protect our own and you have turned on your own, I have little choice but to defend those that stand loyal whilst you cried because you were friendly farmed.

Nobody turned on you, You feel you have been wronged because we followed the edicts of our empire and the rules that have been handed down from the beginning of your former empire.

Threats against the empire are threats against me and my own, You chose to turn on your own against the pleas of talking and calming down, Wanting to mass people for farming you under the rules of the empire which you swore to uphold.
Spoiler
Mental
Forum Elite

KOS wrote:that pisses me off Mental! you guys were my family and turned your backs for all the noobs you guys recently recruited... i Swear to god that i have played in this manner(not hitting DDE) where you all call me names out of RESPECT, again that is a word you guys dont know... the gloves are off tonight, joining him is prob not to wise but then again only proves that he cant do it himself... you guys would be better off staying out of it... one guy on an empire that screwed him over never turns out good guys... what can you do about it if i wanted to drag this on for years? change your damn tones! obviously you dont scare me to badly or i might shut my mouth... i know how that empire runs, i know who to hit, how, why, and where and didnt want to have to do this, but your right i have been DDE long enough to take it far more personal than you...
He has not asked me to join him I have taken it upon my self after your threats. Dragging on for years does not bother me I am perfectly able to grow at war and continue.
Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate

Re: KOS vs DDE and associates

things change, i fixed the title for you all, from this convo you are all now a threat to be dealt with...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

im willing to make a deal as its my favorite alliance i been in so far... ill only mass those in my logs and i will stop farming DDE when i feel i got back what was taken from me (little more than 500T naq) those are my terms if it goes on any longer than that its cause it needs to, only way out of this is to agree to disagree i suppose, which cant happen in a game like this, with the pride flaring like it does. we will learn to respect each other or tear each other to pieces is how i see it...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mental
Forum Elite

Speaking for myself any DDE member that gives you 500T will be massed by me, Anybody in our logs unauthorized will be massed anyway, So be used to being farmed as you shall be having a reason to have a temper tantrum from now on, On your head be it.
Spoiler
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

KOS wrote:im willing to make a deal as its my favorite alliance i been in so far... ill only mass those in my logs and i will stop farming DDE when i feel i got back what was taken from me (little more than 500T naq) those are my terms if it goes on any longer than that its cause it needs to, only way out of this is to agree to disagree i suppose, which cant happen in a game like this, with the pride flaring like it does. we will learn to respect each other or tear each other to pieces is how i see it...

trying to extort dde :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

didnt say that lol, you guys are something else :smt043 i will farm you all and this war will go on for me till get that amount back is what i meant. haha take my naq it goes into the total i need to extract later... boneheads :smt025 i bet i can farm 20X what one of you can get off me at a time...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Vendetta corner”