~Đea†ħ~ vs Chaos "Bender" emphasis on Bender

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

~Đea†ħ~ vs Chaos "Bender" emphasis on Bender

this is between me and you little fairy boy , if you want your own thread with dde then you go ahead and do that ,

so basically how this started

KOS is full of himself and stuck up and thinks he's god

ryu/~D thinks he shouldhave a little more respect for other people and comments on his aggressive ignorant attitude towards people.

kos gets mad because he has mental health issues

declares vendetta on Ryu/~D (he's been threatening war for 6 months now....)

so kos declared vendetta but hides on vacation mode likea big vagine

ROUND 1 , 2,3 and 4 all wins to Ryu

p.s hemassed me once when i returned to gameand i had a **Filtered** acc with like 32covs, acting the biglad , he took out mydef and1/4 of my covert.i was obviously asleep causei didnt give a sht , and he had warset , so he send me this big this and that message

and everyone knows me , i wont be threatend by a fledgling of DDE acting likehe's older school than i am. so what i does to his accountis leave him with 2super defenders
17covert agents , and 0 strike , and anms with atotal capacity of 1 weapon 1 shield. literally stone aged him

then kos messaged me and ran crying like a baby , after i messaged kj and told him to tell this little **Filtered** to back off before he got smacked forever

so kos starts messaging me ok ill stop and backingoff like a coward. and then starts threatening me oh when i get my new account people gonna pay

your gonna pay all this im billy big balls fullof my self **Filtered**

so kos buys an account

and hasn't massed anyone since he got it because literally from experience ,he can't mass a god damn pancake. an continually speaks down to me and many other people has been threatening me for months , and outof respect that he was a former dde member, i havn't massed the **Filtered** out of him , and then he starts boasting on forums about how people need to "keep up"

keep up with what ? he hasnt done anything , this is my point , i said to him no one needs to keep up because you didnt build that account , like what is he boasting for ?

he's so fullof himself and he's been threatening me and trying to bully me for months , and due to my operation and sickness , i have chose to stay away from smashing him , but heseems to just have a bi-polar identity and want to fight everyone. cause hes "god"

well you declared it ,

you hide on vacation mode like a girl and talk big

lets see you sit statless for weeks just to mass a def then run back to ppt , we all know your tactics, you only left me with awar set on my first accountbecause you didnt know myname , you thought i was justa random noob that you could pick on , that had loads of coverts less than you.

like all above says , he's a bully an extornionist and a cheeky stuck up ignorant person. he is very rude , disrecpectfull and condescending.

the only way i will ever stop this vendetta is if he apologises for the way he has spoken to me and treated me and promises going forward he wont act like a spoilt little kid who gets everything his way. and treat people with respect not look down on them.

~Ryuu/~Đea†ħ~

yes i did go rage on the previous thread because his condescending stuck up way of speaking really irritates me and if he was standing in front of me speaking to me like that he would be in an ambamlampse (as the guy says on the bus) and in a very very deep coma from the hammering i would give him

no spamming please. including me >_>.

this is my thread end of.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: ~Đea†ħ~ vs Chaos "Bender" emphasis on Bender

KOS
Go Bananas

Dormant UnKnown of the TOLAH
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

its thursday big bad wolf , where are you ?

no where to be seen..

typical , all mouth son.

looks like KOS is blasting off again"yeah team rocket reference" cause they always talked big , well at least they fought ,although got their asses whooped , they still actually fought ....

so thats what about 7-0 to me vs KOS by now

thursdays not over i understand that ,but it almost is ;). thats enough evidence for me that this guy hasnt the courage to back up his words.

now you all can see what i mean about this guy , he's stuck up and full of himself , and is a total coward even with an account the size of what he has

pfft i tell u

pfft.

~D/~R
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: ~Đea†ħ~ vs Chaos "Bender" emphasis on Bender

yup close this

KOS aint got no nuts.

Return to “Vendetta corner”