Come on OFIS.. Who are you anyway?

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: Come on OFIS.. Who are you anyway?

Oreo wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:
InR wrote:LMAO les you trully are dumb noob, OFIS will own your pathetic soul .... :smt056 :smt021
:smt060 :smt060 own me on one server? come now LOL he has never zeroed me on there NOX makes that impossible, and I'll let him waste his turns while i build up my stuff.. why so hateful bruh?? Do you even stargate bro?? =D> =D> :smt043

I found you InR you a sexeh beast

HA your Gif looks like the guy out of Byzantium son and he looks like Daniel Radcliffs (Harry Potter) uncle.

Lol
:smt043
Before we close this. . .

Mocking that autistic lad that used to play this game has bought you a no get out clause with me, Any deal or treaty that you broker with anyone in the future shall not include me and I will be there to make your life a misery for the rest of the time you play this game.

Much love.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): E

Mental wrote:
Oreo wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:
InR wrote:LMAO les you trully are dumb noob, OFIS will own your pathetic soul .... :smt056 :smt021
:smt060 :smt060 own me on one server? come now LOL he has never zeroed me on there NOX makes that impossible, and I'll let him waste his turns while i build up my stuff.. why so hateful bruh?? Do you even stargate bro?? =D> =D> :smt043

I found you InR you a sexeh beast

HA your Gif looks like the guy out of Byzantium son and he looks like Daniel Radcliffs (Harry Potter) uncle.

Lol
:smt043
Before we close this. . .

Mocking that autistic lad that used to play this game has bought you a no get out clause with me, Any deal or treaty that you broker with anyone in the future shall not include me and I will be there to make your life a misery for the rest of the time you play this game.

Much love.
Are you so desprate to get a word in with your using that,
and what love, I ain't your PAL blud.
And the funiest thing is that autistic kid looks better than you.

So if I wanted your sniping ass to talk talk to me ild slag off your mumma **Filtered**
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

less words, more pom-poms... you silly girls :smt064

Return to “Vendetta corner”