PIC NA is *BORED* of WARING. So i call for a VENDETTA Vs ?

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): E

PIC NA is *BORED* of WARING. So i call for a VENDETTA Vs ?

SGWs is dead out, lol.

I build DEFs only to be massed by the bigger accounts who loose thier Defs after being PPT watched by the other 2 Empires.
+ MOST DEFs these days are small anyways.

So I would like out of this server WAR for once and for all, I have plans to make a Training alliance for new guys who join the game so they can ascend and then Grow thier accounts.

So instead of me sniping Defs n taking every planet IG @ minimal cost I am proposing an offer of a Vendetta, Me (PIC NA) Vs TAF (inc. TL) Vs DDE (inc. RAG) Vs OE Vs HVE Vs TC

Other alliances can join in if they wish, just post up your alliance name and goals.
HVE & TC I haven't been massed by you guys or farmed but this could be a chance to have some FUN.

So what am I fighting for ?

NAPs with my POWER accounts.
A all round NMP (No Mass Policy) on my GROWTH accounts aswell as DRAs (Ratios to be decided).
DRAs on smaller accounts Ascending.
Refunds on breaches.
WARs to be arranged for FUN.
Diplomatic relation effort if MY ALLIANCE makes breaches, we will do the same.

How the Vendetta will take place (RULES), these will need to be decided upon.

Start & finish (Finish based on time or ME).
Minimal Defs
Planets
Substitution of Players
Alliance interference
OUTSIDE interference
Alliance HB and BW
Buy in NAQ

Thats most things that are needed for this to work.

So hope you all take to the idea and we can have a proper WAR. Raw ! (louder than a lion)

Happy gaming,
PIC NA.

:smt093
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: PIC NA is *BORED* of WARING. So i call for a VENDETTA Vs

Why would anyone agree to this?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Hello Oreo,

As you have stated The Collective and Collective Outpost have not massed you. We do not random mass, If we mass its for a reason (us being massed, planet thefts...acts of aggression for no reason etc). I understand the situation you have been in for a while and the pressure you and your alliance/s have been under regardless of reasons.

The Collective and Collective Outpost are diplomatic and peaceful and we avoid war when and if possible. We respectfully decline your offer and we hope that things possibly turn around for you in the future. The game does need more recruits and as far as I am concerned anything that actually accomplishes that is fine by me.

We have members training and ascending as well not to mention several programs currently being used by our members that takes up a lot of our time. A war of any sorts this included would not benefit us at the current time.

Good luck
Regards

~Odin~
Alliance Leader
The Collective/Collective Outpost
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well u dont offer anything worthy for bigger players to give you what you want :) well if you could beat me in a vendeta on a preagreed terms and show that you are capable of anything them people might seriously consider you as for now you are just a joke and anyone can mass some defs when people are offline :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Oreo, you keep getting massed because of your attitude and bravado on the forums.

Look back at the GC, every war thread you have been involved in was started by you, the fact your 'bored' with the 'server war' means nothing to anybody other than yourself.

If you want out, surrender in those topic, stop starting new threads every other day, with new titles/whatever and talk to those you have annoyed and try to work things out.

OE have no interest in your vendetta.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer

With OE showing no intreast in the Vendetta this can be closed.
If the Empires above wish to rediscuss the original post at some point in the future then they can get hold of me via PM IG or On the Forums.
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

now your all making me fall out of my chair, i might agree to that if people left me alone when i asked... if i get hit its a god damn war fellas! dont care who you is... thats how the game rolls these days so i have seen... no breaks from me, that is for certain! and if i dont get option to decline any wars then ill be damn if i let anyone else :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

sorry not sure what thread is what anymore lol as far as alliance goes im in, you all should give his vendy's rather than shrug him off and act like you won already... you didnt! :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

no need to get down on him for trying to do something... ever think maybe he was trying to even it out? kinda hard to show skills when you got everyone and there mothers fighting at once and then claiming and bragging they win... dont worry dude some black listed people are blacklisted out of fear Oreo!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

So do you have like templates made for these kind of topics and once in a while copy-paste one around here? Or how does this work?

Is it because your parents never loved you enough and you feel the need to name yourself after a sweet biscuit everyone loves?

Do you find yourself suddenly depressed for no reason and feel the need to bother us sometimes?

If YES please DIAL: 008 - 007 - WE - DON'T - CARE - 008
or send an e-mail at: goaway@youreboring.lulz

:smt064 :smt060
Last edited by Arkenius on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer

Arkenius wrote:So do you have like templates made for these kind of topics and once in a while copy-paste one around here? Or how does this works?

Is it because your parents never loved you enough and you feel the need to name yourself after a sweet biscuit everyone loves?

Do you find yourself suddenly depressed for no reason and feel the need to bother us sometimes?

If YES please DIAL: 008 - 007 - WE - DON'T - CARE - 008
or send an e-mail at: goaway@youreboring.lulz

:smt064 :smt060
:smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Arkenius wrote:So do you have like templates made for these kind of topics and once in a while copy-paste one around here? Or how does this works?
nailed it.

seriously though, i have a defence 7 days a week, its only ever really mathlord or etl that masses it, its not hard to find.
you've declared wars and vendettas against me, yet never actually hit me. even when ive caught you online.
hell, i massed you while we were both in perg, and i had a 15tril def the entire time i was in there not on PPT once. days.

no dice.. i always build. if i see you with stats, i kill. try doing the same and people might take this a little more serious.

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
Oreo
Fledgling Forumer

:smt076 :smt076 :smt076 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067 :smt067
teesdale wrote:
nailed it.

seriously though, i have a defence 7 days a week, its only ever really mathlord or etl that masses it, its not hard to find.
you've declared wars and vendettas against me, yet never actually hit me. even when ive caught you online.
hell, i massed you while we were both in perg, and i had a 15tril def the entire time i was in there not on PPT once. days.

no dice.. i always build. if i see you with stats, i kill. try doing the same and people might take this a little more serious.

Return to “Vendetta corner”