~Odin~ vs *Whiskeyjack

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: ~Odin~ vs *Whiskeyjack/Method Man

Method Man wrote:
The Marked One wrote: Naming Odin Method man is completely a joke on my side, as Odin is known to be in the group currently prosecuting you with little-to no evidence. However Odin seems to think i am you for some reason. But i am The Marked One and you are Ritalin...
No problem mate.. although you did try to set me up.. and it turned out to not me me at all loool I only just realised who you was from when i was in Chaos.. it hurts soo much more now

anyway good luck
He meant it as a joke, Don't be to hard on him. He was just having a laugh thats all. Thats what this forum needs a lot more of these days away way.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: ~Odin~ vs *Whiskeyjack/Method Man

~Odin~ wrote:
Method Man wrote:
The Marked One wrote: Naming Odin Method man is completely a joke on my side, as Odin is known to be in the group currently prosecuting you with little-to no evidence. However Odin seems to think i am you for some reason. But i am The Marked One and you are Ritalin...
No problem mate.. although you did try to set me up.. and it turned out to not me me at all loool I only just realised who you was from when i was in Chaos.. it hurts soo much more now

anyway good luck
He meant it as a joke, Don't be to hard on him. He was just having a laugh thats all. Thats what this forum needs a lot more of these days away way.
I hold no grudges toward Nano (Marked One).. Mob pressure can be a terrible thing!!
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Theon35
Forum Irregular

Re: ~Odin~ vs *Whiskeyjack

Odin believes there are a lot of your multis out there. I "marked him" as Mathod man. Who knows...maybe he would believe he is you, and than accusee himself of being a multi....not impossible! :P But sorry for using your name, won't do it anymore - it's more of a symbol now :razz:

Anyways Odin, i have decided to have a go at you. Lets make our next post about honourable war efforts and things like that :)
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

NanoDrop wrote:Odin believes there are a lot of your multis out there. I "marked him" as Mathod man. Who knows...maybe he would believe he is you, and than accusee himself of being a multi....not impossible! :P But sorry for using your name, won't do it anymore - it's more of a symbol now :razz:

Anyways Odin, i have decided to have a go at you. Lets make our next post about honourable war efforts and things like that :)
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Theon35
Forum Irregular

:smt105
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

you want some deep stuff noob
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Theon35
Forum Irregular

CC90 wrote:
And what is your problem?
CC90
Forum Expert

NanoDrop wrote:
CC90 wrote:
whats yours lol you yet again another ex member of the collective comes on sprouting a lot of crap about us...

you make false reports then try and back out a vendetta that you got yourself into...
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
Theon35
Forum Irregular

CC90 wrote:
NanoDrop wrote:
CC90 wrote:
whats yours lol you yet again another ex member of the collective comes on sprouting a lot of crap about us...

you make false reports then try and back out a vendetta that you got yourself into...
Another ex-collective member? you have more people talking **Filtered** about you? there must be some truth to you being idiots than
And i was in TC a very short time, enough to know what you people are

False report? That is for admin to decide. I have my suspecions.
Back out from an vendetta? Just a post ago i told Odin i was gonna have a go. But you know what CC90, you can't just mass anyone you want and call it an vendetta. It's just simple massing - there is no backing in or out.

CC90 - another Odins bit ch.
CC90
Forum Expert

NanoDrop wrote:
CC90 wrote:
NanoDrop wrote:
CC90 wrote:

Another ex-collective member? you have more people talking **Filtered** about you? there must be some truth to you being idiots than
And i was in TC a very short time, enough to know what you people are

False report? That is for admin to decide. I have my suspecions.
Back out from an vendetta? Just a post ago i told Odin i was gonna have a go. But you know what CC90, you can't just mass anyone you want and call it an vendetta. It's just simple massing - there is no backing in or out.

CC90 - another Odins bit ch.
for 1 yes you can ive seen people do it ALOT of times sunshine

and 2 masking tut tut [-X [-X

and finally deleating your account dawwww the baby you want a tootsie roll :D
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

so... where're the stats? where are the kills? come on, people! Focus! FOCUS! :smt064
CC90
Forum Expert

Arkenius wrote:so... where're the stats? where are the kills? come on, people! Focus! FOCUS! :smt064
He deleated his account
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

After checking my alliance attack logs my player (not a random)was farming at 3.53 game time obviosly not having banked he had x amount out on his 8 trillish defence which Odin hit him for.
Then at 4.12 Odin began massing him
he has now deleted his account
borg
Forum Irregular

If I farm and forget to bank and someone steals it i'd call it a good hit.

Calling someone a cheat is just asking to be massed.

Deleting your account after a massing is what you would expect a noob to do (and I expect most of us felt a bit miffed after a first massing)
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

lol

Return to “Vendetta corner”