LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...

Moderator: General - Battle/FAQ Mods

User avatar
LORD AL!
Forum Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am
Race: GOD
ID: 1961486

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by LORD AL! » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:15 am

Flintcawk wrote:
The Rapture wrote:Lord aL
Death comes but once - but your soul lives forever.

Good luck on the battlefield the odds are suddenly in your favour - what you do now is your choice

The Rapture
:smt043
:smt056 :smt056 :smt064 :smt056 :smt056

My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:51 pm
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0
Location: Crows Nest

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by My_Crows » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:18 pm

LORD AL! wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
The Rapture wrote:Lord aL
Death comes but once - but your soul lives forever.

Good luck on the battlefield the odds are suddenly in your favour - what you do now is your choice

The Rapture
:smt043
:smt056 :smt056 :smt064 :smt056 :smt056
Love all the synchronized comforting smileys lol
Image
Tap for sigs
[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler]

User avatar
LORD AL!
Forum Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am
Race: GOD
ID: 1961486

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by LORD AL! » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:28 pm

My_Crows wrote:
LORD AL! wrote:
Flintcawk wrote:
The Rapture wrote:Lord aL
Death comes but once - but your soul lives forever.

Good luck on the battlefield the odds are suddenly in your favour - what you do now is your choice

The Rapture
:smt043
:smt056 :smt056 :smt064 :smt056 :smt056
Love all the synchronized comforting smileys lol
lol

User avatar
LORD AL!
Forum Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am
Race: GOD
ID: 1961486

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by LORD AL! » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:35 pm

surrender

so I officially surrender..
strurm des eisen you have officially won this vendetta..
I'm not as active as I wish I could be so I'm unable to keep my ascended account up..
if surrender is accepted I will declare peace to your alliance and expect the same on your part..

User avatar
harchester
Forum History
Posts: 10094
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Location: Scotland

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by harchester » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:33 am

:smt042
An important lesson for life

“The teacher placed an empty jar on the desk. He proceeded to fill up the jar with golf balls until he could fit no more. He looked at the classroom and asked his students if they agree that the jar is full. Every student agreed that the jar was indeed full.
The teacher then picked up a box of small pebbles and poured them into the jar with the golf balls. The pebbles filled all of the openings in between the golf balls. He asked the students if the jar was full. Once again, they agreed.
Now the teacher picked up a bag of sand and poured it into the mason jar. The sand filled in all of the empty space left between the golf balls and pebbles. He asked the class again if the jar was full. The students agreed it was technically full.
Finally, the teacher pulled out two beers from under his desk and poured both of them into the jar filling the empty space between the sand. Now the students began to laugh wondering how far this was going.
The teacher waited until the laughter stopped. "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life," he started. "The golf balls represent the important things. Your family, children, health, friends, and passions. If everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles represent the other things in life that matter, such as your job, house and car. The sand---that is everything else. The small stuff. If you put the sand in first, there is no room for the pebbles or golf balls.
The same goes for life. If you spend all of your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are most important. Pay attention to the important things in your life.
Enjoy time with family. Go to dinner with your spouse. Play games with your kids. There will ALWAYS be time to clean the house or take yourself shopping.
Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter. The rest is just sand. You are dismissed."
Before the students left, one shouted out. "You never mentioned what the beer represents!"

The professor smiled and said, "Well I'm glad you asked. The beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room to have a beer with a friend."

My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:51 pm
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo
ID: 0
Location: Crows Nest

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by My_Crows » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:12 am

LORD AL! wrote:surrender

so I officially surrender..
strurm des eisen you have officially won this vendetta..
I'm not as active as I wish I could be so I'm unable to keep my ascended account up..
if surrender is accepted I will declare peace to your alliance and expect the same on your part..

Accepted.

Also I added you on Skype, so if we're ever both on hopefully I'll hear from you there. I'll send out an alliance-wide message ASAP as well.

This thread can be locked at the convenience of the moderators.
Image
Tap for sigs
[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler]

User avatar
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 12:52 pm
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by Flintcawk » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Good job lord al.
Ur a cool dude
Tap for explosive fun!
| +
Image

User avatar
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:07 pm
Alliance: Omega Empire - 1IC
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 1940718

Re: LORD AL VS Sturm des Eisen

Post by Clockwork » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:38 am

My_Crows wrote:
LORD AL! wrote:surrender

so I officially surrender..
strurm des eisen you have officially won this vendetta..
I'm not as active as I wish I could be so I'm unable to keep my ascended account up..
if surrender is accepted I will declare peace to your alliance and expect the same on your part..

Accepted.

Also I added you on Skype, so if we're ever both on hopefully I'll hear from you there. I'll send out an alliance-wide message ASAP as well.

This thread can be locked at the convenience of the moderators.
Done
Moderator for all the things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Locked

Return to “Vendetta corner”