*Spicolli vs. sandokan555

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: *Spicolli vs. sandokan555

harchester wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 pm Because endgame doesn’t shy away from the fact we mass people.
And I was proving appoint that Sandokan clearly massed that guy because his account was superior, and since I’ve massed him he has done nothin but pm me whyyyyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaa waaaaaaa whyyyyyyyy

Endgame have offered alliances the chance to have peace and grow if those respective alliances refuse our offer nothing we can do about that.
They can continue being farmed.

I feel like this is the 3/4/5th discussion with you on this matter - if TF wish to revisit this offer then they know where to find us. Until then they can be farms it’s no issue for me
Let's not be unclear here. Your offer was that you would continue to farm no matter if we accepted or not.

Can the mods please split this thread, as it has gone way off topic.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

harchester wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 am
sandokan555 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:03 am so becourse it looks END now mass me and sabb me ...
it looks *spicolli real need help

or we have here some vulture in this fight ..

(twice and it looks 0 attacks from *spicolli)
now start massing me anotheher endgame member ... and always 0 attack from *spicolli
Its hilarious and proves the point you bullied a smaller account...

- Your account is superior to spicolli in every way.
- you massed him for farming knowing his account was far weaker than yours.

So again this highlights you picked on a far smaller player and when someone bigger than you shoves you around you do nothing.

Go back to the drawing board and come up with a better excuse as to why your not a bully ;)
*Spicolli's account in TUK
Sandokan's main is Ancient God, his NG is Conqueror.

I would say Sandokan's account is the weaker one, and it's definitely not superior to *Spicolli "in every way".

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
sandokan555
Forum Irregular
Alliance: «SK» Emperors™
Race: half human
ID: 34221

harchester wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:09 pm Sandokan I suggest upping your defence on both accounts you are not fulfilling your end of the deal in actually meeting a 3trill defence.

Upon spying both your accounts

Main defence - 620,xxx,658,960
Multi - 1,952,xxx,708,xxx

V

Spicoli defence - 7,643,xxx,782,xxx

Looks to me like he is winning

Well played spicolli on a hard faught vendetta :smt043
you have write *spicolli dont accept my term ..i have write to lock this topic .. so shut up .. and care about your self.
ID:34221
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Norbe wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:18 am
harchester wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 pm Because endgame doesn’t shy away from the fact we mass people.
And I was proving appoint that Sandokan clearly massed that guy because his account was superior, and since I’ve massed him he has done nothin but pm me whyyyyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaa waaaaaaa whyyyyyyyy

Endgame have offered alliances the chance to have peace and grow if those respective alliances refuse our offer nothing we can do about that.

I feel like this is the 3/4/5th discussion with you on this matter - if TF wish to revisit this offer then they know where to find us. Until then they can be farms it’s no issue for me
Let's not be unclear here. Your offer was that you would continue to farm no matter if we accepted or not.

~Norbe~
The amount of 0 defences in TF will obviously be farmed you don’t like that? Remove them. Don’t remove them? Enjoy being farmed

The agreement was for the massing to stop which would have entitled you to build and ultimately not be farmed 2793378373737373 times
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

~NyX~ wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 pm
harchester wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 am
sandokan555 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:03 am so becourse it looks END now mass me and sabb me ...
it looks *spicolli real need help

or we have here some vulture in this fight ..

(twice and it looks 0 attacks from *spicolli)
now start massing me anotheher endgame member ... and always 0 attack from *spicolli
Its hilarious and proves the point you bullied a smaller account...

- Your account is superior to spicolli in every way.
- you massed him for farming knowing his account was far weaker than yours.
- when I massed you did nothing but pm me and cry in pms
- when mobius massed you you did nothing yet again.

So again this highlights you picked on a far smaller player and when someone bigger than you shoves you around you do nothing.

Go back to the drawing board and come up with a better excuse as to why your not a bully ;)
hows that any different to what you or any of EG do?
Where is that wanting to benefit the game BS you've been spurting out?

did Spic not online MD a much bigger account and win? Shows he is quite capable of taking care of himself.
*Spicolli did not have a onliner with me. I gave him a war setting and was offline until the last second of the mass. Would he have beaten me in an actual onliner? I doubt it, but maybe.

Endgame has offered a olive branch to all alliances in this game. The only ones smart enough to accept were Ghost Riders.
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Norbe wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:18 am

~Norbe~
Why wouldn't we farm all of your 0 defenses? It is no secret that TF has the best farms in game. Its a wonder you are able to keep any NAP's going. The amount that can be farmed from you off sets the few times you guys actually do something.

Take the offer or leave it. We will farm you either way. But if you take the offer and build a defense. I wont farm it unless it was a big hit. Don't take the offer and you will all remain 0ed. I really dont care.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

sandokan555 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 pm Well there is nothing like friendly farming (and raiding) and when you attack someone with 3 T def for stupid 200- bil.
and saying make defense .. and i have same defense as you(and on *account i have double) ..then something is wrong ..

I accept this provocation as formal personal war declaration . (after you get warning message you hit me for 120 bil. )
personal i dont care if we have fun on main server only or you will have war on ascend too (my ID is 1106).

i hope alliances dont help with resources or other stuff.

rules (on main)
have 3T minimal defence (24 hours without 3T def. .. automatic lost this war)
time ... forever

have fun
we can start ...
Congratulations spicolli - you have successfully won your first war.

Sandokan has now for more than 24hours not built a defence bigger than or equal to 3t defence.

You beeeeassssstttttt
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Why all this war...

Can't we all just get along :smt056 :smt058
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
sandokan555
Forum Irregular
Alliance: «SK» Emperors™
Race: half human
ID: 34221

harchester wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:13 am
sandokan555 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 pm Well there is nothing like friendly farming (and raiding) and when you attack someone with 3 T def for stupid 200- bil.
and saying make defense .. and i have same defense as you(and on *account i have double) ..then something is wrong ..

I accept this provocation as formal personal war declaration . (after you get warning message you hit me for 120 bil. )
personal i dont care if we have fun on main server only or you will have war on ascend too (my ID is 1106).

i hope alliances dont help with resources or other stuff.

rules (on main)
have 3T minimal defence (24 hours without 3T def. .. automatic lost this war)
time ... forever

have fun
we can start ...
Congratulations spicolli - you have successfully won your first war.

Sandokan has now for more than 24hours not built a defence bigger than or equal to 3t defence.

You beeeeassssstttttt
yes he won without ... one hit ..

please 3th time i write ..lock this topic
ID:34221

Return to “Vendetta corner”