*Spicolli vs. sandokan555

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

Re: *Spicolli vs. sandokan555

I see Kodogo couldnt stay out of it . shame shame ... Sandokan masses and goes to ppt ,,, seems it is going to be a very boring Vendetta ..

How about you guys stick with a 5 trill. def and NO PPT !!
That should bring some action ..
Unless Sandokan can't handle it ????

LOL

sandokan555
Forum Irregular
Alliance: «SK» Emperors™
Race: half human
ID: 34221

Famine wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:56 am I see Kodogo couldnt stay out of it . shame shame ... Sandokan masses and goes to ppt ,,, seems it is going to be a very boring Vendetta ..

LOL
well some people have personal life ..and i have something to do ...
and when i go on PPT there was nothing left to mass ...
ID:34221
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

sandokan555 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:56 am
Famine wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:56 am I see Kodogo couldnt stay out of it . shame shame ... Sandokan masses and goes to ppt ,,, seems it is going to be a very boring Vendetta ..

LOL
Lol, you want a 24 hour period to rebuild so surely your not busy for 24 hours when it takes 2mins to log in and build a defence stop thinking of excuses for you being scared to get massed why not just call it how it is...

You ppt’d cause you gave a noob a war setting. And didn’t wanna be massed.

Why don’t you drop ppt now and get him online and give him a fight but I suppose silly harch you won’t do onliners

* declares vendetta - jumps to ppt justifies it. If you were actually a decent player you would declare the vendetta during the week when you were unable to run to ppt...

I agreee with famine - get the defence raised and get the no ppt rule in place pathetic little noob

Also - time frame “forever” I can imagine if someone declared a vendy on a TF member ASJ would be having a goat as they don’t do forever vendettas time frames are everything or are TF members trying to bully nooobs? And do nothing against bigger accounts?

Harch - the fan of the fella and pal guy. :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
sandokan555
Forum Irregular

harchester wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:08 am

LOL
Lol, you want a 24 hour period to rebuild so surely your not busy for 24 hours when it takes 2mins to log in and build a defence stop thinking of excuses for you being scared to get massed why not just call it how it is...

Why don’t you drop ppt now and get him online and give him a fight but I suppose silly harch you won’t do onliners

* declares vendetta - jumps to ppt justifies it. If you were actually a decent player you would declare the vendetta during the week when you were unable to run to ppt...

I agreee with famine - get the defence raised and get the no ppt rule in place pathetic little noob

Also - time frame “forever” I can imagine if someone declared a vendy on a TF member ASJ would be having a goat as they don’t do forever vendettas time frames are everything or are TF members trying to bully nooobs? And do nothing against bigger accounts?

8T defence when we are at war is not enought??????????

think before you wrrite again some **Filtered**
harchester
Forum History

sandokan555 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 am

LOL

We were at war? I leave TF members alone you noob if you want me to purposely mass TF or specifically you then by all means we can see if you mass me back. Or if it’s just noobs you mass.

I’ll tell you one thing tho my account is 30x bigger than the noob your massing.

Think before you speak...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Sandokan, I think you are the one who needs to think before you write. You have proved to be a bully. TF condoning this behavior is ridiculous.
sandokan555
Forum Irregular

harchester wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 am

LOL

We were at war? I leave TF members alone you noob if you want me to purposely mass TF or specifically you then by all means we can see if you mass me back. Or if it’s just noobs you mass.

I’ll tell you one thing tho my account is 30x bigger than the noob your massing.

so you say TA is not at war???????????????? with noone???????????????????
harchester
Forum History

sandokan555 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am

LOL

I don’t see any war topic that must mean they ain’t at war... if your implying when TF builds a defence worthy to be massed then your probably correct.
Famine
Forum Regular

Harch needs to stay cool ,, geesh ,, your gonna blow blood vessel !! lol
Sandokan is going to get stomped ..lolol by a noob !!

sandokan555
Forum Irregular

Famine wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:56 pm Harch needs to stay cool ,, geesh ,, your gonna blow blood vessel !! lol
well +300 mil. AS yesterday ....
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

sandokan555 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 pm
Famine wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:56 pm Harch needs to stay cool ,, geesh ,, your gonna blow blood vessel !! lol
You are still on ppt. Stop the big talk. See you when you drop :smt117
sandokan555
Forum Irregular

TheKraken wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:42 pm
sandokan555 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 pm
You are still on ppt. Stop the big talk. See you when you drop :smt117
you are horny like virgin before first sex .. i have time .. some years ... when i write forever i mean forever ...
sandokan555
Forum Irregular

harchester wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:58 am

LOL

I don’t see any war topic that must mean they ain’t at war... if your implying when TF builds a defence worthy to be massed then your probably correct.
technically never end war with Endgame(massing is always) ... so yes we are at war
thats make farming .. GS members vultures ... (and its reason for this war)
(attacks on me in my log ... 611 attacks total | page 1 of 21)
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

sandokan555 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:44 am
harchester wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:58 am

LOL

technically never end war with Endgame(massing is always) ... so yes we are at war
thats make farming .. GS members vultures ... (and its reason for this war)
(attacks on me in my log ... 611 attacks total | page 1 of 21)

WRONG
we are at war with endgame aswell
also if i was a vulture i wouldnt of gave that 8trill naq back a week ago when you asked for it back
you are throwing a fit because i was making a profit off your income accounts... which i really was no questions about it
Tap for explosive fun!
Famine
Forum Regular

How many days ppt u gonna go ?? I didnt know there was ppt in Vendetta .. This must be TF play book . LMAO !! :smt021

Flint hitting your income accounts ?? Well now... How many accounts do you have ??? You Know ... Phillip Banks says TF full of multi's . How many you got Sandokan ???? :smt075

Return to “Vendetta corner”