Brisbane/Australia meet up 19th April

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
Mango
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Brisbane/Australia meet up 19th April

Kal Thor wrote:You look like Randy from Trailer Park Boys with Odin's hat on Mango :P

How was the ferry and bike ride?

Awesome, rode to work again today and loving it:) got dropped off by the ferry a few more km away and rode along the river perving on the hot running chicks :)
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

dead solid wrote:but its easier for odin to call me :)

daniel i dont even have ur number lmao
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Mango wrote:
Kal Thor wrote:You look like Randy from Trailer Park Boys with Odin's hat on Mango :P

Awesome, rode to work again today and loving it:) got dropped off by the ferry a few more km away and rode along the river perving on the hot running chicks :)

No perving would be complete without wolf whistling and crude comments. Usually anything ending with "..I'd tap that!"

Glad you're enjoying the exercise though.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

~Odin~ wrote:Indeedy was awesome....i was at the pub with Sov and Mango untill i had a call from my cousin....some family issues had come up and i had to do a mad dash home....

i have some photos as well i shall up load when i get around to it....was a blast....who ever knew guys from alpha could be cool lmao its a first people lol

Avitir bailed on us :o his excuse was he was sick....WOMAN lol

i owe steve $5 i have not forgotten dude lol trust me i wont lol

My apologies for my absence- I have been sick for the last week and was not in any state to get up. Think i missed like 20 calls from you guys- and the phone was right next to my bed lol
Winter Wolf
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren/Owned
Race: Ancient
ID: 15469

<.< Guess its your shout at the pub next time? :P
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Avitir wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Indeedy was awesome....i was at the pub with Sov and Mango untill i had a call from my cousin....some family issues had come up and i had to do a mad dash home....

i have some photos as well i shall up load when i get around to it....was a blast....who ever knew guys from alpha could be cool lmao its a first people lol

My apologies for my absence- I have been sick for the last week and was not in any state to get up. Think i missed like 20 calls from you guys- and the phone was right next to my bed lol

Odie was convinced you just wanted to sleep in and that you turned off your phone because you were so sick of the calls! lmao

Oh well, maybe next time. You should have at least let your wife come along :p

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
dead solid
Fledgling Forumer
Race: nano t dude
ID: 32956

Nuto vixen wrote:
Mango wrote:

No perving would be complete without wolf whistling and crude comments. Usually anything ending with "..I'd tap that!"

then theirs sometimes the comment of "i'd do more than tap that."
~Odin~
Alföðr

Avitir wrote:

I was cut dude.....u,....bailed.....im cut....

@ WW damn right its his shout next time
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
dazman
Forum Elite

Nuto vixen wrote:
Mango wrote:

Lmao
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

~Odin~ wrote:
Avitir wrote:

You should have just MMS'ed him the photo of you with the Mango pancake. He'd have been out of bed and down there in no time ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr

The Deity wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Avitir wrote:

You should have just MMS'ed him the photo of you with the Mango pancake. He'd have been out of bed and down there in no time ;)

LMAO he would have had to of stopped for a shower....he would have "creamed" himself over that pic lmao
Spoiler
pistachio
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Reapers Shadow
Race: System Lord

dam i didnt see this back then

im on the gold coast, i would made the trip up

maybe next time
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

So when am I shouting some beers?
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

At the Newcastle Meet :)

Think we start with a live band...
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Newcastle is a myth >.>

Return to “Conventions, meetups”