Brisbane/Australia meet up 19th April

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Brisbane/Australia meet up 19th April

Hey All,

I'm looking at organising a meet up for people that maybe in and around the Brisbane area in the coming months i do not have a exact date inmind yet...so i wanna know how lives in the area or who might be able to come down/up...lets throw some ideas around peeps :)

add me to msn death_via_shotgun@hotmail.com

chris
Last edited by ~Odin~ on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Re: Brisbane/Australia meet up

~Odin~ wrote:Hey All,

I'm looking at organising a meet up for people that maybe in and around the Brisbane area in the coming months i do not have a exact date inmind yet...so i wanna know how lives in the area or who might be able to come down/up...lets throw some ideas around peeps :)

chris

bout time someone took the initiative. and did this while i can't.

i would LOVE to come... but i am stapled to Vic for at least 6 months at the moment. :(

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Nug
Forum Grunt

Nuto vixen wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Hey All,

chris

bout time someone took the initiative. and did this while i can't.

i would LOVE to come... but i am stapled to Vic for at least 6 months at the moment. :(

Hehe me to, im stuck in Vic for a fair while yet
~Odin~
Alföðr

well nug and nuto u two can meet up lol not sure how steve would like that LMAO jks

come on brissy peeps who's up for it?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote:well nug and nuto u two can meet up lol not sure how steve would like that LMAO jks

come on brissy peeps who's up for it?

I could organize a dinner, on a week nigt in the city (considering I'll be up there anyway).

There are a fair few brissards so you should be right trying to get people to come.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

I might be interested depending on the activity and place.
Indu and proud of it!!
~Odin~
Alföðr

smooshable wrote:I might be interested depending on the activity and place.

Most likely will involve drinks at some point later in the day/evening :) some where in the city or a nice pub....depands on who shows interest i guess
Spoiler
The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

Depending on cash at the time, I'll come. I'll be there regardless to finally meet you since you were too useless to turn up to the other ones :P

I'll drag WW and Bruce with me and depending on the time MA and Alan may also come.
~Odin~
Alföðr

The Deity wrote:Depending on cash at the time, I'll come. I'll be there regardless to finally meet you since you were too useless to turn up to the other ones :P

I'll drag WW and Bruce with me and depending on the time MA and Alan may also come.

about bloody time steve i was waiting for you to say that lmao i will speak to you on msn next time im on mate :)
Spoiler
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

Plough Inn at southbank is a nice central place for drinks and food.
Indu and proud of it!!
Avitir
Forum Regular
Alliance: In one.

The Deity wrote:Depending on cash at the time, I'll come. I'll be there regardless to finally meet you since you were too useless to turn up to the other ones :P

I'll shout ya a few Steve :)

I'll be there Chris :D
Tekki
Forum Addict

I may be able to make it, but only if I can slap you stupid ~Odin~ :P

Depending on age limits a goodly number of various AEU peoples live in or around Brisbane.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
~Odin~
Alföðr

im thinking a 18+ group tekki :)

so correct me if im wrong or add ya name if your interested

me
winter wolf
the deity
avitir
smooshable

possible also:-

lordmike11bravo
anthony155
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict

Put me down as maybe until you decide upon a date.

Though what are you doing that requires 18+? I shall go poke other AEU peoples.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
MasterApprentice
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Ancient Brethren

Put me down as a maybe as well,
depending on how work is going if it's on in the next 3 months fair chance i'll be in Brissy.

Return to “Conventions, meetups”