Brisbane/Australia meet up 19th April

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Brisbane/Australia meet up 19th April

sorry about the size of the photos lol can you tell i dont host photos often? lol
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
deathcomestoall789
Fledgling Forumer

Haha, looks like you guys had a good time.
The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

Coolmick47 wrote:Haha, looks like you guys had a good time.

We did indeed. Damn shame you and Luke couldn't make it to this one.

As Jess said previously it was an awesome day and I'd like to again thank everyone for coming. A special thanks to Smoosh to saying hi to everyone before lunch, was a shame you couldn't join us mate, would have been nice to have a yak.

Today we met up with Kal Thor and Mango again for lunch in a nice place in the middle of the city. Just a long lunch with conversation, a great way to end a great weekend.

And to Odin.. Yes you do owe me $5 :D Mr Pimp Daddy. As a side note, deep-fried ice cream with soy-sauce and hot bean paste really is rather good.
~Odin~
Alföðr

The Deity wrote:And to Odin.. Yes you do owe me $5 :D Mr Pimp Daddy. As a side note, deep-fried ice cream with soy-sauce and hot bean paste really is rather good.

you my friend are strange to say the least when it comes to your eating habbits lmao
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
The Deity
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

You wouldn't think I'm into the whole 'eating' thing looking at me would you? :D You know what they say about books and their covers ;)

Oh and I see you loitering V, could you end the torment and tell us what your friend's screen name was again?
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Mate's ingame is Cadmoon ;)

Also was great to finally meet up with some of you guys ;D was a great day even if we did have to bail a bit early :(

Odin certainly liked the mango pancakes ;D And Sov was just as drunk as i had imagined :lol:

Ohh and Mango, you look exactly like a 30+ year old version of a guy I went to school with :P Also I swear I have seen (I think it was masterapprentice) before :shock:
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Oh god, the pix are up!!! Run for it!

Mine are better...

Firstly, I'd like to start with the traditional "All in" group shot.

MasterApprentice, Cadmoon, Vendetta, Nuto, Winter Wolf, The Deity, tesoffer Xenegyh, Mango, Sovetski, Enygma, Kal Thor and Odin

...To be continued

I'll do the rest tomorrow when I'm not so tired

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Vendetta
Forum Elite

I look about 4ft in that photo :lol:

V = short ass
~Odin~
Alföðr

Vendetta wrote:I look about 4ft in that photo :lol:

V = short ass

Yup mate u are short lmao oh and um....i was drunk when they took the mango pancake photo's? :? wonder if that excuse will work lol
Spoiler
MasterApprentice
Forum Newbie

~Odin~ wrote:Yup mate u are short lmao oh and um....i was drunk when they took the mango pancake photo's? :? wonder if that excuse will work lol

Not likely, we'll never let you live that little indiscretion down :-D
~Odin~
Alföðr

MasterApprentice wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Yup mate u are short lmao oh and um....i was drunk when they took the mango pancake photo's? :? wonder if that excuse will work lol

Not likely, we'll never let you live that little indiscretion down :-D

Ah well....you all loved it :lol:
Spoiler
Sovetski
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The First Realm Alliance

I am not a drunk... I just like to drink :-D Can't remember what the movie was about as I was passed out... I remember eating Red Rooster during bowling, I think... and drinking, then waking up in the movies, did I pay? Plus I remember Lying down in the lane in front of someone trying to bowl, Oh! you forgot to add Loki (aka Winston) in the above photo... he is standing behind me, the other person in the black shirt.

Anyway it was a cool day and it is now official that I no longer suck at bowling. Hell I was drunk and even got a strike.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enygma
Forum Regular
ID: 76377

Sovetski wrote:I am not a drunk... I just like to drink :-D Can't remember what the movie was about as I was passed out... I remember eating Red Rooster during bowling, I think... and drinking, then waking up in the movies, did I pay? Plus I remember Lying down in the lane in front of someone trying to bowl, Oh! you forgot to add Loki (aka Winston) in the above photo... he is standing behind me, the other person in the black shirt.

Anyway it was a cool day and it is now official that I no longer suck at bowling. Hell I was drunk and even got a strike.

I'm there, just under my forum name, which I should get around to having changed... and the Red Rooster was after bowling :P

Spoiler
My feedback thread.
Kal Thor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Vampire
ID: 18505

I too had a good time. I got searched for explosives again!
Vendetta
Forum Elite

You lay down infront of nuto when she tried to bowl Sov...twice :P

Where did you and mango disapear to after bowling anyway? Providing you remember :lol:

Return to “Conventions, meetups”