WHO ALL IS FROM NOTERHN IRELAND?

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

WHO ALL IS FROM NOTERHN IRELAND?

might arrange a meetup guys if theirs enough people

who alls from here :D?
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: WHO ALL IS FROM NOTERHN IRELAND?

I never heard of this Noterhn ireland, sounds swedish :-D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

indeed i have heard of ireland the awesome one island country divided in lines of two by a occupying country in the north?is that wat u mean

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Ron Burgandy
Forum Expert
Alliance: FS
Race: San Deiagans
ID: 96625

Sorry from the south, to cheap to buy a train ticket
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

I know Gc and AK are from NI at leat their are a lot of rush people I used to live in Galway and Laois :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:might arrange a meetup guys if theirs enough people

If you go to Belfast and it's a weekend I'm not working...I might be able to get there Ryukins :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:might arrange a meetup guys if theirs enough people

If you go to Belfast and it's a weekend I'm not working...I might be able to get there Ryukins :smt060

it would have to be arranged :D , and see what the future biaatch has to say LuL

its only 20 mins from my house
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

This may well sound like a stupid question but can you still get to NI without a passport when travelling from England/Scotland/Wales?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

General Riviera wrote:This may well sound like a stupid question but can you still get to NI without a passport when travelling from England/Scotland/Wales?

yeah just need Drivers lisence or some sort of valid UK ID

even a provisional lisence :)
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Hmm, some tacky herbert stole my provisional card. I have a birth certificate!? :razz:
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

General Riviera wrote:Hmm, some tacky herbert stole my provisional card. I have a birth certificate!? :razz:

i think it has to be photographic , , but ud have to ring and check if a birth cert would be okay
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I won't ring anyone. They can ring me.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

LMAO . hows that gonna work xD
dee
Forum Newbie
Alliance: HVE Cloud baby
Race: Timelord
ID: 49072
Alternate name(s): 127 dee

might be up for it if i dont need to get a breafing from the Co for going over to NI
Spoiler
Loki of Leaf says
my balls are the size of peanuts
theres a time to live a time to die a time to meet the maker there a time to live but is it not strange as soon as ur born ur dying....

Return to “Conventions, meetups”