UK Summer Theme Park

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: UK Summer Theme Park

ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

...God dammit Leeroy.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

IF (though I make the point now that in no way do I believe he ever will, would or that I believe you've even spoken to him about it and that this is anything more than a rouse to get attention for the event) admin J attends.. then I would too and as ever I would attempt to drag Buck a long (we'd make our own way there and yes we would be out in Newcastle afterwards). I'm too occupied to look into the truth of the matter right now though.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Semper wrote:IF (though I make the point now that in no way do I believe he ever will, would or that I believe you've even spoken to him about it and that this is anything more than a rouse to get attention for the event) admin J attends.. then I would too and as ever I would attempt to drag Buck a long (we'd make our own way there and yes we would be out in Newcastle afterwards). I'm too occupied to look into the truth of the matter right now though.

Yes i have talked to jason, i talk to him quite regularly (he hosts my own games on his server)
He said he'd talk to the ex wife about bring the kids over to the UK, he wasnt sure if she'd let him.

Anyway's, Quick list so i can see if there's any group offers on, who's a yes or a maybe and how many would you be bringing along with you if you come?
Please no spam for now, it's getting confusing enough as it is, just post yes or maybe and then a number including yourself of how many tickets you'd want.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Maybe -Lift from FM
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Is this still on then?
Need some positive responses to even bother.
I might not play anymore but I really do want to meet still

Come on folks, numbers! All I ask!!
Yes/no/maybe?
~wilco~
Forum Expert

SC Hope wrote:Bus it is! I'm going to PM BSPC and Diamond dust also, i hope they'll both make it also :D :D :D This is set to be one amazing day/night/morning after!

well well well ............. you know im down for this **Filtered** !!
dee
Forum Newbie
Alliance: HVE Cloud baby
Race: Timelord
ID: 49072
Alternate name(s): 127 dee

if its on the sat ill prob head down on the friday as im up in scotland.... hope, andy or b_s_p_c can get in touch with details if i dont check in
Spoiler
Loki of Leaf says
my balls are the size of peanuts
theres a time to live a time to die a time to meet the maker there a time to live but is it not strange as soon as ur born ur dying....
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I can't go anymore :(
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

AeonKnight wrote:ex wife

I was so not aware of this. I am so very sorry. Please, if you speak with him before i do tell him to come over anyway, he is always welcome at my home. More than welcome.

AeonKnight wrote:Is this still on then?
Need some positive responses to even bother.
I might not play anymore but I really do want to meet still

Come on folks, numbers! All I ask!!
Yes/no/maybe?

I'm afraid i'm still something of a maybe because i don't really know anyone who is going.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
dee
Forum Newbie
Alliance: HVE Cloud baby
Race: Timelord
ID: 49072
Alternate name(s): 127 dee

Andy! wrote:I can't go anymore :(

dont make me and hope come drag u there lol
Spoiler
Loki of Leaf says
my balls are the size of peanuts
theres a time to live a time to die a time to meet the maker there a time to live but is it not strange as soon as ur born ur dying....

Return to “Conventions, meetups”