Brisbane Australia?

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Brisbane Australia?

Hey Peeps,

Was thinking its about time for another aussie meet up, i cant travel at the moment (new job starting soon) so i thought maybe a brisbane meet up might do. I currently only know of 2 players right now that might still be active that live in brisbane, if you know of more please let me know.

Lone dragon and Avitir interested?

Odie
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Re: Brisbane Australia?

Not sure but I am lol
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Meh, dont know about brissy, but I could probably do either Perth or Adelaide in mid September.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Odie, ask Seb from fs, he's from qld..mister sandman is too..
@ west warrior, we should have one up here in Gero :) but Perth might work...
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Well I havent discussed it with sylus for a while, but I think he mentioned he might be coming to perth around december to catch up with teus and I was more than likely going to catch up with them there for a beer or five (depending on work)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

we should see if Sol is coming home to Perth round then too.. one of my former officers(Fallen Anzac) was a Perth boy too. There was a guy from meeka in HVE a while back too.

Sorry to hijack thread Odie :smt058, if expansion1 still plays I'm sure she was a qlder too.. and was Silent Bob originally from up that way..
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

I'd fly across from new Zealand to meet u kents
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Imperius wrote:I'd fly across from new Zealand to meet u kents

fly to brisbane or perth? lol Im not sure i could make it to perth this year with my new job
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

i'd be up for this if it was in adelaide, not really got the time to travel around the country
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
~Odin~
Alföðr

Londo Mollari wrote:i'd be up for this if it was in adelaide, not really got the time to travel around the country

i was there last year in april for a meet up ><
Spoiler
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

So call me maybe? wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:i'd be up for this if it was in adelaide, not really got the time to travel around the country

well, i'm here till Xmas, all the way from the UK, only got 2 weeks of holiday from my job tho, and i'm planning on going to Uluru and a few other places :P
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Londo Mollari wrote:
So call me maybe? wrote:

well, i'm here till Xmas, all the way from the UK, only got 2 weeks of holiday from my job tho, and i'm planning on going to Uluru and a few other places :P

Scratch Uluru.
Hit up the gold coast and the theme parks!!
~Odin~
Alföðr

lol thinkin of hitting brisbane satan?
Spoiler
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:
So call me maybe? wrote:

Scratch Uluru.

least there are women there.
~Odin~ wrote:lol thinkin of hitting brisbane satan?

god I get lost everytime, odie how long has this thread been going?
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
~Odin~
Alföðr

lone dragon wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:
So call me maybe? wrote:

Scratch Uluru.

least there are women there.
~Odin~ wrote:lol thinkin of hitting brisbane satan?

god I get lost everytime, odie how long has this thread been going?

A while mate lol
Spoiler

Return to “Conventions, meetups”