~~~~JACKS POST~~~~~~

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...

Remove Jack from being a Mod?

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 50
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Re: ~~~~JACKS POST~~~~~~

Ifrit wrote:well if you have to many then whats the problewm with releasing Jack?

He won't fire his best friend! Who are you kidding, mate? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

guess what jack abused his mod priv again today

he has a post

viewtopic.php?f=130&t=117472

its a cash trade

i posted that i personally do not trust him

and posted a reminder that the game admin does not give any protection over cash trades and it is at your own risk

............im sent no warning, no pm

the post just vanishes..............magically

if i had a market trade thread and did not agree with a post that someone said , i dont trust 311 etc..., i dont believe i could make the post vanish just like that

food for thought, jack has not learned anything

he is still abusing his mod powers

go look at his market threads

see how it only has posts from him

he deletes any post he does not like or wish to be there to make his cash trade thread look more appeasing to a possible buyer

so ..........he abuses his powers to try to make money now

how nice

i personally do not trust him, and i do not believe there is anything wrong with reminding people of the official policies of this game admin

great future this forum is going into, oh yeaah... (sarcasm)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

311: Quite frankly, if any other mod who's not best buddy of smooshable has done that, they'd be fired 10 times!

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

311 [TA] wrote:guess what jack abused his mod priv again today

he has a post

its a cash trade

and posted a reminder that the game admin does not give any protection over cash trades and it is at your own risk

if i had a market trade thread and did not agree with a post that someone said , i dont trust 311 etc..., i dont believe i could make the post vanish just like that

he deletes any post he does not like or wish to be there to make his cash trade thread look more appeasing to a possible buyer

how nice

i personally do not trust him, and i do not believe there is anything wrong with reminding people of the official policies of this game admin

mine was just before his and it got deleted, I just reposted it...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

smooshable wrote:Look The Rook, I didn't fire you, you quit.

If you made your desision a bit hasty and would like to reconsider of course you can come back. But if you're giving two weeks notice and leaving then I'm sure we can manage two weeks without you. The mods have already said to me that we have to many currently.

It's up to you.

smoosh

Ascended Mods
Members:
This group currently has no members.

leaving a section without any moderator at all is very unwise... this we know from experience... the chaos section was a hell before the chaos mods were created... even though there were supermods back then too... that section was then unmoderated, because no supermod went there, and it had no mods...
it is quite possible that the ascended section will go that way now, and that is not something we wish to see...

some of you also probably remember that "unmoderated section" that appeared some time ago...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

Jack wrote:That's standard practice, if you had a thread and someone did it to I'd delete the posts. However I didn't even delete your posts.

YOU DID TOO

you deleted a post of mine where i quoted the game policy that cash trades are not backed up at all..........you deleted that

yes you did

now you are telling lies

you just sent me a pm telling me you deleted it
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
Sephiroth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Spartan Group Omega
Race: Project MJOLNIR
ID: 117

there is nothing wrong with jacks post. just another ridiculous claim

xXxHonourxXx
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

311 [TA] wrote:
Jack wrote:That's standard practice, if you had a thread and someone did it to I'd delete the posts. However I didn't even delete your posts.

YOU DID TOO

you deleted a post of mine where i quoted the game policy that cash trades are not backed up at all..........you deleted that

yes you did

now you are telling lies

you just sent me a pm telling me you deleted it

That would be spam, if you read the market guidelines you'll see you're not allowed to do that and can be warned for it. Are you sure it was even Jack that deleted it? It could well have been a market mod (I have no idea). Either way, it was the right thing to do. Not liking Jack doesn't give you permission to break other rules.

smoosh
Indu and proud of it!!
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Jack wrote:It was me, posts can be found here and here

ok then...

@ smoosh he wasn't sabotaging the trade he just posted that he didnt trust him and quoted the forum rules on cash trades.

that is perfectly legitimate at least in my eyes but I may be wrong.

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

maybe asking one of the more experienced market mods is best idea?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

TheRook wrote:@ smoosh he wasn't sabotaging the trade he just posted that he didnt trust him and quoted the forum rules on cash trades.

that is perfectly legitimate at least in my eyes but I may be wrong.

TheRook

How would you define sabotaging a thread if not exactly that?

If he'd offered some evidence, maybe people Jack's traded with who didn't get resources I wouldn't think this as seriously but he didn't.

Plus there is a section set aside to discus people you think may be bad traders and you can get them added to the banned from trading list.

smoosh
Indu and proud of it!!
Biscuit
The Crumbly One

14 pages for one post? For ***** sake... talk about blowing something out of proportion..

Just get over it and move on. As far as I can see people love to nitpick at everything Jack does.. Are you jealous?

311 [TA] wrote:guess what jack abused his mod priv again today

he has a post

its a cash trade

how nice

I have traded with Jack ($ and ingame resources). I've sent him ingame resources to hold for me. I can 100% say he is possibly the most trustworthy person who plays the game. So 311, maybe you're just upset about something - I don't know but if you're going to throw out such wild claims as him not being trusthworthy and trying to stop people trading with him then you better back it up. Don't talk **** unless you have toilet roll to clean it up.
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Posts implying that someone is a scammer/cheater with the poster not be able to provide any proof/details are treated as spam and thus deleted from the trade topics.

If you want to share your experience with someone as a trader, the trade feedback is the place to post. If you want to report a scam (including details) you should do it in the Banned from Trading section.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
TheRook
Forum Addict

smooshable wrote:Look The Rook, I didn't fire you, you quit.

If you made your desision a bit hasty and would like to reconsider of course you can come back. But if you're giving two weeks notice and leaving then I'm sure we can manage two weeks without you. The mods have already said to me that we have to many currently.

It's up to you.

smoosh

I gave the two weeks notice because if things didnt change I would quit.

I dont like coming and reading the mod forum when every other post by Jack is saying we all need to stop being so sensitive and that we should go cry to our mothers and that we should grow a back bone etc.

TheRook

@ trade sabotage etc.
while its not the place to discuss it I believe the thread created by Lore was regarding people coming in and going if you trade with x person we will mass you and the seller and sit on your accounts. My Memory isn't perfect but without actually being able to read it all now that was how the topic generally started in the mod section.

His post is just as valid as someone coming along saying they trust him entirely and have traded with him.

@ deni he didnt say he was a scammer or a cheater he just stated he didnt trust him as a player which I think is as fair as someone vouching for a trader and saying they are trustworthy... its more or less feedback which others can take into account.

yes there is the trade feedback forum but how many people visit there? I know I don't and I'm sure many others dont.

but this is getting off topic the point 311 made was that he deleted his post without giving a reason. Jack then stated he did no such thing and then later posted that he did do it...
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)

TheRook
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:I said I never deleted his posts, which I didn't. They're in the mod dump.

moved/deleted the point he was getting it was that he wasnt informed... after he posted here that he wasn't informed you sent him a pm.

TheRook

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”