~~~~JACKS POST~~~~~~

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...

Remove Jack from being a Mod?

Yes
56%
No
44%

Total votes: 50
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Re: ~~~~JACKS POST~~~~~~

Sephiroth wrote:For the mods who lost their position. There is a such thing called loyalty. If your a mod you should ally with the mods. Tell the one he did wrong, and deal with it. But back your fellow mods when they make a decision whether you like it or not. Its not your decision to make, you just get to agree. Betray your friends and expect to get booted.

yea well that alone is a corrupt sense of working. One should be able to challange the other with opinion, what your refering to is a Nazi system.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Nimras wrote:
Almost38 wrote:jack called aga an idiot omg omg some1 might die call the cops i mean he didnt impersonate any1 like dadigi did y arent we trying to get them removed isnt impersonating bigger then calling some1 an idiot how about trying to et the mods involved in the prank removed because there were some involved

and y does it matter he called some1 an idiot who is an idiot

and how long was fs a mod after impersonating some1

Actually if you read the thread its not that he called AGA a idiot but that way it was done so it looked like AGA said it him self even tho we also saw Jack edited it to be like that AKA abuse of mod power.

wow...omg I didnt even releaize we were in this realm of work...this is disgusting...Jack should diffently be suspended for a period of time
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:
Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
smooshable says:
you're a misserable excuse for a human being who is selfish and full of herself and i want nothing more to do with you ever

yeah yeah, that's what you get when you disagree with Smooshable. Apparently, when i called him biased excuse for forum admin, i am miserable excuse for living being. Wow.

And this person is forum admin.

Teal'auc

Wow ok Jenny, that.... just wow...

Jenny you insulted him first, only natural for him to come swinging back at ya. At least he did it on MSN and not in public....

Ifrit wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:For the mods who lost their position. There is a such thing called loyalty. If your a mod you should ally with the mods. Tell the one he did wrong, and deal with it. But back your fellow mods when they make a decision whether you like it or not. Its not your decision to make, you just get to agree. Betray your friends and expect to get booted.

yea well that alone is a corrupt sense of working. One should be able to challange the other with opinion, what your refering to is a Nazi system.

It's funny you should accuse us of being Nazis when we're the ones that have been campaigning for more rights for you guys as opposed to less.

I didnt mention our right on the forums, I acually commented on the system the mods are run by, dont confuse the two.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

There is loyalty and blind loyalty.

Loyalty is great and fine...

but Blind loyalty is quite possibly the stupidest thing ever...
e.g. lets allow Hitler to murder millions of innocent people because he is our leader.

If we had said yea good job Jack well done on abusing your powers. How well would that go down if forum users found out about that?
it would go down like cheap lady of the night.

But as we thought he was wrong... we brought it up in hte mod section and you know what surprisingly Smoosh saw no real problem in it and then as usual Jack carried on his route of calling us all over sensitive and various other phrases proving his utter lack of respect of other people.

TheRook

@ Ifrit as you can see from my example above it was exactly what I was thinking
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Jack: Yes, i told him he's arrogant biased excuse for forum admin. Then he played victim that he took care of me when ETL ditched me. That's nice, but what does it have with being poor forum admin? He favours you all the time, removes good mods.

I am fed off from this lack of tact from you and lack of fairness from Smooshable. So no, my post was not 'wow', it's 'wow' that forum admin who removes me for being 'stubborn' and 'emotional' explodes and insults the very core of me, saying i am 'poor excuse for human being' after i challenged his abilities and capaiblity of being GOOD forum admin.

another example of double standard.

Kick yourself smoosh. you have been stubborn and emotional and since you removed me for these reasons, kindly show yourself the door as well.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
TheRook
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:Only a Nimras would think that AGA said it himself.

no any user would read it as that... because it didnt have the edited by text on it from your edit.

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)

smooshable
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

TheRook wrote:But as we thought he was wrong... we brought it up in hte mod section and you know what surprisingly Smoosh saw no real problem in it

Well I can't accuse you of taking stuff out of the mod forum and sharing it with other users as that is a complete lie.

I said Jack should not have done that but it was hardly fitting of punishment. Then I suggested we write a mod code of conduct to stop future incidents like this and have some guidelines in place for what to do.
Indu and proud of it!!
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:
Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Jack: Yes, i told him he's arrogant biased excuse for forum admin. Then he played victim that he took care of me when ETL ditched me. That's nice, but what does it have with being poor forum admin? He favours you all the time, removes good mods.

I am fed off from this lack of tact from you and lack of fairness from Smooshable. So no, my post was not 'wow', it's 'wow' that forum admin who removes me for being 'stubborn' and 'emotional' explodes and insults the very core of me, saying i am 'poor excuse for human being' after i challenged his abilities and capaiblity of being GOOD forum admin.

another example of double standard.

Kick yourself smoosh. you have been stubborn and emotional and since you removed me for these reasons, kindly show yourself the door as well.

Teal'auc

Jenny of course he's going to explode, there's a mob gathering demanding a lynching when it's unnecessary. Everyone would do the exact samething, and as fair as I know, it's the first time he's done so. He's held up great under pressure for a long time and a person can only take so much.

thats still no reason to call someone a worthless human being, its one thing to loose your cool, but thats out of line,
Last edited by Iƒrit on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Jack wrote:Jenny of course he's going to explode, there's a mob gathering demanding a lynching when it's unnecessary. Everyone would do the exact samething, and as fair as I know, it's the first time he's done so. He's held up great under pressure for a long time and a person can only take so much.

He's getting what he deserves.

Teal'auc
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

smooshable wrote:
TheRook wrote:But as we thought he was wrong... we brought it up in hte mod section and you know what surprisingly Smoosh saw no real problem in it

Well I can't accuse you of taking stuff out of the mod forum and sharing it with other users as that is a complete lie.

I said Jack should not have done that but it was hardly fitting of punishment. Then I suggested we write a mod code of conduct to stop future incidents like this and have some guidelines in place for what to do.

hardly fitting for punishment? what are you smoking? care to share?

This is not the first time Jack has made a mistake, nor is it the third how many strikes do you need to get punished?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

TheRook wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:@ TheRook, some valid points, but I think Jack wanted to teach him a lesson. Humiliation? That's what racial slur deserves. People must learn there are things that are unacceptable both HERE and OUTSIDE of forums.

that is what a racial slur deserves... but it shouldn't be done by a mod as they are purely modding to make sure users adhere to the forum rules not to humiliate people if they deserve it or not...

which is why <mod edit> should have been used along with the warning issued.

TheRook

Hmmm Jack used his mod colour and mentionned reason for edit... :?

And as I said, it's not like if it was very rude and inappropriate, then I wouldn't have said the same...but as you know there has been already such disgusting posts in past (AGA post alike I refer to), and they weren't considered/punished same way by mods, so maybe Jack's method will perhaps prevent most of temptated "I am going to post racial slur" kind of people with this? Since it's not first time such post came around, it proves perhaps the "old system" counting on good sense of people to stop being that bad didn't work, so maybe use a bigger stick against those who are really bad behaving would work more? :(
Not in favour of autoritarism I am, but sadly since people don't use good sense and learn from their mistakes (the ones doing racial slurs, real life threats, despisable comparating...), there's no other solution apparently? :(

I think the hidden reasons for this topic are greatly satisfied now with all the bashing coming around? :roll:
/palmface
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
TheRook
Forum Addict

smooshable wrote:

/cries

because thats really confidential information... I could do a lot worse than that... I'm not going to but I certainly can.

If you want to try and hurt my reputation you will have to try a lot harder than that...

I certainly wont sink to your level...

TheRook

@ ifrit mistakes only count if your not best friends with smoosh...

@ smoosh
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=101808

There are the rules that are in place. As a mod I have been able to follow them... I have had 1 warning from the FUALL vs TJP thread which I asked nimras to give me as I got a bit heated... I didnt break the rules as such but I was border line and I stepped up and took the warning like a man(/woman).

When Jack breaks the rules and as mods we feel he should receive a warning you step in and say no he did something wrong but not worthy of a warning even tho he clearly broke the rules.

Jack being Jack then proceeded AS with various other threads to belittle the mods who dont agree with you or him by calling them soft and being too sensitive or needing to run back to our mothers.

He is an arrogant and immature person who clearly isn't suitable for modding an entire forum.

your better off locking this smoosh/Jack as clearly you dont give a crap what people think if it doesnt go along with your ideas

TheRook
Last edited by TheRook on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Legendary Apophis wrote:
TheRook wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:@ TheRook, some valid points, but I think Jack wanted to teach him a lesson. Humiliation? That's what racial slur deserves. People must learn there are things that are unacceptable both HERE and OUTSIDE of forums.

that is what a racial slur deserves... but it shouldn't be done by a mod as they are purely modding to make sure users adhere to the forum rules not to humiliate people if they deserve it or not...

which is why <mod edit> should have been used along with the warning issued.

TheRook

Hmmm Jack used his mod colour and mentionned reason for edit... :?

And as I said, it's not like if it was very rude and inappropriate, then I wouldn't have said the same...but as you know there has been already such disgusting posts in past (AGA post alike I refer to), and they weren't considered/punished same way by mods, so maybe Jack's method will perhaps prevent most of temptated "I am going to post racial slur" kind of people with this? Since it's not first time such post came around, it proves perhaps the "old system" counting on good sense of people to stop being that bad didn't work, so maybe use a bigger stick against those who are really bad behaving would work more? :(
Not in favour of autoritarism I am, but sadly since people don't use good sense and learn from their mistakes (the ones doing racial slurs, real life threats, despisable comparating...), there's no other solution apparently? :(

I think the hidden reasons for this topic are greatly satisfied now? :roll:
/palmface

what are you 6 years old?? if he does it, its ok for me to do it?
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

It's weird you know. Another mod (Therook) was removed after he 'dared' to question smooshable. How many more good mods will have to go for the community to realize what kind of admin smooshable is? that all he wants are BLIND SHEEPS following him all the time? Or BEST FRIENDS who will BLINDLY follow him?

He does not need people with THEIR OWN OPINION. He does not need people who DISAGREE. Because then he'd not have full control over these forums.

How many more good mods will be removed until we all speak up, people?

Teal'auc
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:
Ifrit wrote:
smooshable wrote:

hardly fitting for punishment? what are you smoking? care to share?

This is not the first time Jack has made a mistake, nor is it the third how many strikes do you need to get punished?

Examples!

besides the one we are discussing, the one you pointed out (about the religion), the stab at Clarkey, anyone else care to share?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”