Ill just redo the topic then ;)

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Ill just redo the topic then ;)

Jack should still be gone no matter what smoosh says and Forum simply has no clue on forums. He never visits em and has no clue whats going on. Users keep raising your voices if noone does it they will just get away with it :D
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: Ill just redo the topic then ;)

what was that post meant to mean jack?
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Given that it was posted last September,

WHO CARES
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

Ah jacks accusation that i am The Eye. Mate you gotta do better then this come on :-D
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

Jack wrote:Why would it matter anyway? You're quitting. So it shouldn't matter anymore, right?

Unless there's a reason you wouldn't want to be associated with him. Why would that be? Do you feel he's an idiot?

I feel your a bloody idiot.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

Jack wrote:Why would it matter anyway? You're quitting. So it shouldn't matter anymore, right?

Unless there's a reason you wouldn't want to be associated with him. Why would that be? Do you feel he's an idiot?

For me it matters as i wont let a freaking lil immature brown noser like u drag my name throughb dirt. People with a higher status then u tried atleats they had some dignity unlike u ;)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

In another Jack thread, DaDigi wrote:I just read up to page 11, and I cannot keep reading this childish behavior from some people. This topic is being locked for 24 hours for a cool-down period. Tomorrow morning at 11:00AM USA East Coast time, the topic will be back open for discussion. Use this time to calm yourselves down, think about whats going on, and think about a proper way to conclude this topic.

And if anybody starts an additional topic about this, expect a warning.

It's 9:27 AM EST, and I didn't even see the start of this. Hour and a half from now until the discussion can be brought up again, I believe.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Phoenix of Terra wrote:
In another Jack thread, DaDigi wrote:I just read up to page 11, and I cannot keep reading this childish behavior from some people. This topic is being locked for 24 hours for a cool-down period. Tomorrow morning at 11:00AM USA East Coast time, the topic will be back open for discussion. Use this time to calm yourselves down, think about whats going on, and think about a proper way to conclude this topic.

It's 9:27 AM EST, and I didn't even see the start of this. Hour and a half from now until the discussion can be brought up again, I believe.

admin/forum/Jason

has said that it will stay locked..
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

TheRook wrote:
Phoenix of Terra wrote:

admin/forum/Jason

has said that it will stay locked..

Beat me to it but here goes:

Forum wrote:we have a current ombudsman for just such issues.
mod consequences/punishments/warnings/etc are not public domain - its dealt with by the mod team in the mod forums/chats/etc.

thus - this can stay locked.

and from now on, internal mod stuff, will stay internal. no need to have team management a 16page public forum topic :)
the community can use the feedback mechanisms, ombudsman, etc to address issues... as it was intended.

jason.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

Forum wrote:we have a current ombudsman for just such issues.
mod consequences/punishments/warnings/etc are not public domain - its dealt with by the mod team in the mod forums/chats/etc.

thus - this can stay locked.

and from now on, internal mod stuff, will stay internal. no need to have team management a 16page public forum topic :)
the community can use the feedback mechanisms, ombudsman, etc to address issues... as it was intended.

jason.

Exactly: This is Forum and Mod feedback and we are giving feedback to them therefor we use the area what it was intended for. No need to lock this topic ;)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

As said on MSN:

Jack - Selling Naq + ID for cash! zegt:
You deleted the post on April 5th, like 7 months after it had been moved to the dump
Why would you do that, unless to hide something
[Retired Member] FreeSpirit :) SGW Acc for sale: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=117733 zegt:
no idea
[Retired Member] FreeSpirit :) SGW Acc for sale: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=117733 zegt:
i dont recall doing it
Mod logs do
maybe i did it i dont recall it but it seems i did
i have no idea why ether
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

Like i said i dont recall what happened 7 months ago as i see stuff daily here. But if that is your proof that im The Eye go buy a popstickle and celebrate
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

Jack wrote:You deleted the post barely 2 months ago, not 7.

And in that time i modded 7 days a week 5-6 h per day you really think i recall something going back 2 months?
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

More to the point, WHY are you JACK posting info that should be only posted in the MOD section, espically after what forum wrote, about mod stuff stays in mod section,

I swear SMOOSH get your dam finger out already, can you not see what is going on.

FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

Jack wrote:Well you did go out of your way to delete it...

If u say so dude if u say so. Acctually your quite one to speak breaking mod guidelines and even ignroing jason's comments
2008 award
Quotes & Stats

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”