Psyko - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Psyko - Feedback

Post any and all feedback about me here.

Constructive criticism preferred. Please don't spam.
Last edited by Psyko on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Psyko - Feedback

who are u?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I think Psyko is a great mod, I've seen her name pop up on numerous ocassions in the moderator log, showing she's always busy at work. She's has no alliance ties, and so as far as I can tell she's about as impartial as a mod can be.

+1 for Psyko.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Psyko wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Psyko wrote:Lacks experience and needs to learn more consistency. Also, she hasn't modded **Filtered** in several weeks. :smt064

I'm trying to work on that second bit, and the first will come with time. 'Though I'm sure it would help if I did mod more often...but there haven't been many reports lately.

Excuses, excuses. [-(

I'm trying... :?

Try harder. :roll:

Okay. 8-[

Yes. I just spammed myself. :smt101
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

you knock at the door, it appears your at the correct address but nobody is at home for now...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Unlocked as they have resumed forum staff roles.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

I have not had much contact with the mods in my time on the forums but I can say that Psyko has been the most impartial and fair that I have seen. I have seen her get caught in the middle of rantings from people crazed with anger and alawys kept her own opinion out of things and let them vent and gave an honest impartial view of the rules of the forum in every thing she has done.

There have, in the past, been other mods that get caught up in the rantings but she has always been able to completely separate her opinions and feelings from her duties as a mod. I am not saying that other mods were/are wrong or not, I am only saying that she has always kept her composure and been able to be the most professional in the role as mod (that I have personally seen).

I have a lot of respect for all the people that VOLUNTEER to do a job as a mod. It is a lot of hard work and takes a LOT of time doing things that most here take for granted. There are many aspects of the job that regular members do not know and these are what takes so much time to do. I have spoken with Psyko a few times away from the game and know that during some of the most stressful times doing the mod job she has also been busy in RL, yet this has not changed how she has done the job. COMPLETE PROFESSIONALISM!

My hat's off to ya suga! You are the absolute best in my opinion! Thank you for donating your time to keep us all following the rules and keeping the community together.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Hard working...amazing..impartial...rational approach..good judgement...decision maker.. one of the best staff member of this forum...honest and fair.. thumbs up to psyko for giving her precious time for the benefit of this community :smt060 =D> =D>

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”