Haz - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Haz - Feedback

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:There is a difference between want and need my friend. And let me tell you, you did need that thread. For the sake of the forum, you needed that thread.

That is your opinion. Not mine, possibly not anyone elses (or at least not most of the forum users). And please do not call me friend.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

My friend, you can't become more narcissistic. It doesn't do good for the wrinkles. Also if you haven't noticed, this thread has a lot of criticism from other forum users about you. Did you not think to maybe change your ways or resign?
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:My friend, you can't become more narcissistic. It doesn't do good for the wrinkles. Also if you haven't noticed, this thread has a lot of criticism from other forum users about you. Did you not think to maybe change your ways or resign?

Believe me, no narcissism here. And yes there has been criticism. Some say I'm a decent mod, some say I can sometime be strict. I do take these into account with future actions.

To be honest, the only major criticism has been from you.

There has been some from others, to which I believe has validity behind it, and so I take note of this for the future. However, any criticism I have received from you has never shown any validity behind it.

Remember back to your campaign as ombudsman, and how you refused to produce appropriate evidence of your claims? I keep getting reminded of this whenever you claim any incompetency or "bad modding" posts thrown my way when you refuse to post valid evidence to back your claim.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

"I'm blind" says the seeing mod. You seem to have your own narcissistic views clouding what you want to believe. That is why it is my job to remove these clouds which make you so ignorant and allow you to see yourself for who you are.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:"I'm blind" says the seeing mod. You seem to have your own narcissistic views clouding what you want to believe. That is why it is my job to remove these clouds which make you so ignorant and allow you to see yourself for who you are.

I can see the criticism. And I believe some of it to be true, and I work to change this. However, I don't believe your criticism is valid, nor do I think that my view is clouded on this.

I see myself for who I am. There has been some criticism, but (with the exception of one or two) it has followed along these lines: "good mod, but needs to be less strict/look at how he handles things".

I believe I am an okay mod, but I still have work to do to become better.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

People just say the "good mod" to be polite. In reality they have the same view as me. It's kind of like asking someone how they are when you couldn't care less how they are.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:People just say the "good mod" to be polite. In reality they have the same view as me. It's kind of like asking someone how they are when you couldn't care less how they are.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, don't you think? And that's just an assumption. I know that some of those who have called me a good mod, would not be scared of telling me that I am a bad mod, if they were to believe that.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

Some more qualities to add, doesn't take criticism well, ignores certain criticism because of his apparent godlike stature, thinks everyone is evil unless proven otherwise. Conclusion, terrible mod and should be fired as soon as possible.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Some more qualities to add, doesn't take criticism well, ignores certain criticism because of his apparent godlike stature, thinks everyone is evil unless proven otherwise. Conclusion, terrible mod and should be fired as soon as possible.

Haz wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:You have this misunderstanding that everything everyone says to you is somehow insulting. Not everyone is as evil as you think and you are not as godlike as you think. That's the underlying difference with you and Maix. Maix realises that he is not perfect while you don't deal with criticism.

Not everyone, just you when you post something like that. Nor do I think everyone is evil or that I am godlike. I also do not believe I am perfect nor is anyone else (I am a firm believer in the saying that "No one is perfect").

As mentioned before in my thread, I deal with criticism fairly well... when it is valid. I believe everyone elses criticism of my modding is fairly accurate, and I will endeavor to adjust my modding actions based on this criticism. However, I believe your criticism is not valid at all, and until I am provided with valid proof for any of your claims (as was given, or of what I knew of in the past, with the other users criticism) and not just your opinion, which is not proof, I will continue to believe it is not valid.

The only criticism I choose to ignore is that which I believe isn't valid (ie those without valid evidence). As mentioned in the quote, I do not believe your criticism is valid. Everyone elses criticism seems accurate, and I endeavor to fix it. However, until proof/evidence is given to validate your claims, I will not believe your criticism is true and will not take note of it.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

If anyone wishes to add any more feedback, whether it be praise or (constructive) criticism, please feel free to post. I am more than willing to take action on any constructive comments or advice anyone may wish to give me.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Nice job lately, even though you have warned me umpteen times :smt019 they were all correct IMO). ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

you know, jedi... If you keep on good behavior the next 2 months or so, you'll loose a warning and avoid a 2-week break.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:you know, jedi... If you keep on good behavior the next 2 months or so, you'll loose a warning and avoid a 2-week break.

:shock: That will ruin my reputation [-(

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

so you enjoy having 2-week breaks from the forums?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:so you enjoy having 2-week breaks from the forums?

Sure, it would be healthy.

Deni

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”