Haz - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Haz - Feedback

Thanks emp. Btw, if you could, please make sure my warning level is correct. I was told I would be losing points and I have somehow now gotten to level 8. :smt017

I recently got a haz warning for saying a slang word quoted from a tv show in a playful way which was not an insult, yet he told me that he was looking and two points should have been verbals and would be changed about 2 months ago, now i am still level 8? :smt017
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:Thanks emp. Btw, if you could, please make sure my warning level is correct. I was told I would be losing points and I have somehow now gotten to level 8. :smt017

I recently got a haz warning for saying a slang word quoted from a tv show in a playful way which was not an insult, yet he told me that he was looking and two points should have been verbals and would be changed about 2 months ago, now i am still level 8? :smt017

Empy has no "jurisdiction" here :P Ombudsmans Corner is his area :P

Where did I say that? I'm looking through my PMs and cant find anything.

EDIT: I just went through your warning history, and I've yet to find any "slang word" warning.

I've gone through and checked each warning, and of the 8 warnings, 4 were from me, 2 from Psyko and 2 from Empy. All seem correct. If you would like specific reasons for each warning, let me know and I will post them.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:Thanks emp. Btw, if you could, please make sure my warning level is correct. I was told I would be losing points and I have somehow now gotten to level 8. :smt017

Personally I don't think you should have been given a verbal warning for the post you did, and also you do have 2 Board Warnings on your account which should be Verbal Warnings. If that's what you're referring to.

*EDIT*
Never mind, all is fine.
Last edited by Empy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Empy wrote:

Personally I don't think you should have been given a verbal warning for the post you did,and also you do have 2 Board Warnings on your account which should be Verbal Warnings. If that's what you're referring to.

Which ones?

Never mind :P
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Haz wrote:

Empy has no "jurisdiction" here :P Ombudsmans Corner is his area :P

Where did I say that? I'm looking through my PMs and cant find anything.

EDIT: I just went through your warning history, and I've yet to find any "slang word" warning.

I've gone through and checked each warning, and of the 8 warnings, 4 were from me, 2 from Psyko and 2 from Empy. All seem correct. If you would like specific reasons for each warning, let me know and I will post them.

Bump
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

haz is not a good moderator, since ha acquired new power in the structure , he is going through the forum giving warnings out left right and center, verbal warnings included. as they upset the users and put them on edge unnecessarily. making for a less than friendly forum for the players of gateways to use.

he should be removed before you goes power mad
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:feedback:

haz is not a good moderator, since ha acquired new power in the structure , he is going through the forum giving warnings out left right and center, verbal warnings included. as they upset the users and put them on edge unnecessarily. making for a less than friendly forum for the players of gateways to use.

he should be removed before you goes power mad

For one, this would be the first warning of any kind given to any user since the new structure came in. It will most likely be one of the only warnings as I'm technically only responsible for mod administration. I fixed the record with your verbal warning, it shouldn't have been given by me, but should have been given by Andy.

My intention is to not upset users or put them on edge. My intention is to inform them of their rule breaking, so they are informed, and have a chance to fix the problem with the rule being broken.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

haz you are single handidly ruining people experiances on these forums, sticking to the rules with an iron fist is not the way to go. though some other mods are not exactly great , at least they dont roam the forums wanting to upset people and make the forums a place they dont want to visit
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:haz you are single handidly ruining people experiances on these forums, sticking to the rules with an iron fist is not the way to go. though some other mods are not exactly great , at least they dont roam the forums wanting to upset people and make the forums a place they dont want to visit

The sig violation rule is clear.

And did you not read my last post? I just said I most likely won't be warning users, since I am technically only responsibly for mod administration. I only fixed the record and informed you of it. I was not reprimanding you, only notifying you of what should have been done.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

if your responsible for mod administration , who is responsible for you ?
Spoiler
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

his alliance since they are going to be massed :smt064 haz is OTT and a bad mod

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:if your responsible for mod administration , who is responsible for you ?

AdminJ or maybe even Deni (I'm unsure of the latter). Not my alliance.

I don't know how many times I need to repeat this. No longer modding. All I did was fix the record (right now I sound like a broken record!!!).
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:if your responsible for mod administration , who is responsible for you ?

AdminJ or maybe even Deni (I'm unsure of the latter). Not my alliance.

I don't know how many times I need to repeat this. No longer modding. All I did was fix the record (right now I sound like a broken record!!!).

sucks to be you :-D ... or cloud 8-[
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

its a **Filtered** sig for petes sake

who gives a **Filtered**
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:its a **Filtered** sig for petes sake

who gives a **Filtered**

The sig is no longer a problem. So no one. :)
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”