Haz - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Haz - Feedback

haz cared enough to go back through my records and add a verbal warning and get himself (to be done but it will be ) massed and possibly his alliance 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:haz cared enough to go back through my records and add a verbal warning and get himself (to be done but it will be ) massed and possibly his alliance 8-[

I was fixing the record. Andy himself should have done it, but for some reason, didn't. Mods are supposed to be consistent, so I fixed the record, and thought it would be unfair if I didn't notify you, so I sent you that message.

And as previously said, the verbal warning for sig violation will only affect future sig violations in regards to whether a mod should verbal or board warn you.

For example, if you were to spam, the sig verbal warning has no effect on mod action. If you were to stat post, the sig verbal warning has no effect on mod action.

So unless you plan on violating the sig rule again, you have no worries at all. And even then I'm fairly sure the mod who would note it would PM you first to change it, before even thinking of giving you a Board warning.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

noob and runner piss off game player ](*,)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:if your responsible for mod administration , who is responsible for you ?

AdminJ or maybe even Deni (I'm unsure of the latter). Not my alliance.

I don't know how many times I need to repeat this. No longer modding. All I did was fix the record (right now I sound like a broken record!!!).

Didn't fix me.
Oh wait empy found them and then changed his mind as to change to verbals. God forbid this forum do one HONEST thing.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Empy wrote:
~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:Thanks emp. Btw, if you could, please make sure my warning level is correct. I was told I would be losing points and I have somehow now gotten to level 8. :smt017

I recently got a haz warning for saying a slang word quoted from a tv show in a playful way which was not an insult, yet he told me that he was looking and two points should have been verbals and would be changed about 2 months ago, now i am still level 8? :smt017
Personally I don't think you should have been given a verbal warning for the post you did, and also you do have 2 Board Warnings on your account which should be Verbal Warnings. If that's what you're referring to.

*EDIT*
Never mind, all is fine.

:smt100
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:if your responsible for mod administration , who is responsible for you ?

I don't know how many times I need to repeat this. No longer modding. All I did was fix the record (right now I sound like a broken record!!!).

Didn't fix me.
Oh wait empy found them and then changed his mind as to change to verbals. God forbid this forum do one HONEST thing.

Why don't you actually tell us which warnings you seem to have a problem with? I can post your 8 warnings if you like to help with this.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:
Empy wrote:
~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:Thanks emp. Btw, if you could, please make sure my warning level is correct. I was told I would be losing points and I have somehow now gotten to level 8. :smt017

I recently got a haz warning for saying a slang word quoted from a tv show in a playful way which was not an insult, yet he told me that he was looking and two points should have been verbals and would be changed about 2 months ago, now i am still level 8? :smt017
Personally I don't think you should have been given a verbal warning for the post you did, and also you do have 2 Board Warnings on your account which should be Verbal Warnings. If that's what you're referring to.

*EDIT*
Never mind, all is fine.

:smt100
I changed my mind because I didn't notice they were replies to a Mod's post when they were. They were all fine, except I think like I said, you shouldn't have been given a verbal warning for your reference of Adult Swim.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Haz wrote:
~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:
Haz wrote:

Didn't fix me.

Why don't you actually tell us which warnings you seem to have a problem with? I can post your 8 warnings if you like to help with this.

yes
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Here you go: (I did not include verbal warnings, just the board warnings)

[spoiler]
Haz
Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:21 am
"The following warning was issued to this user
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=135&p=2500456#p2500456 .

Go O.E.
Would have just copy pasted and said what I meant but post was deleted....
(this is rediculous. Live and let live. I mean really. I didn't insult anyone. Everyone knows his sig is him being chuck norris, and he was addressed as not fighting. If this isn't war relevant then screw it. If you don't want fun on the boards take the personality out of it, and have a direct link from main attack logs that copy paste stats. Probably won't see any more posts outa me for a bit, im sure they will ban me for this even. You gonna now warn woofy for saying he was gonna maybe be more excited by true blood than the war today? REDICULOUS.)

Responding to moderator action.

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic, or derail the topic from the intended purpose as defined in the opening post. This may include multiple replies that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users.

Note:
Replying to the official post of a Moderator in a topic is spam. Discussing the action that the Moderator has taken belongs in the correct sections of the forum, or in private messages.

Consequence:
A polite note from a moderator will be personally issued requesting the user cut down the amount of irrelevant posts. Repeat offenders will be given one warning point. "
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Haz
Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 pm
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=135&p=2497561#p2497561 .

""As long as you quit spamming threads, i see no reason as to why to vote no!

Oh wait, you are spammonkey now......Uh changed vote. NO""

Responding to moderator action.

b. Replies
Replies will be considered spam if they do not contribute to the discussion of the topic, or derail the topic from the intended purpose as defined in the opening post. This may include multiple replies that contain nothing more than emoticons or small words such as ‘lol’. While it is appropriate to indicate something is amusing, drowning out a whole thread with such posts makes it hard to follow for all users.

Note:
Replying to the official post of a Moderator in a topic is spam. Discussing the action that the Moderator has taken belongs in the correct sections of the forum, or in private messages.

Consequence:
A polite note from a moderator will be personally issued requesting the user cut down the amount of irrelevant posts. Repeat offenders will be given one warning point. "
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Haz
Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 pm
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=2495231#p2495231 .

""I don't see where all the banter has to be erased.....

Is harchester banned?
Or did he get the topic, THROWN OUT. These forums are the reason I can't stand some of this game!!!!!

Censorship and sweeping under the rug for the win i guess eh snipez? Harchie?

For the record if you wanna join an alliance that doesn't get ruffled when and OE vs. Ricos arguement happens in it, join us.

Part of joining us, is you don't do stuff like what has been done, enough saw it..... it will not go forgotten...to coin a phrase so to speak.

BUMP for my alliance of two lowly people who get whiped clean, even after insults and admitting cheating and using another's account. FOR SHAME JOIN US....we are few but we have a strong will.""

b. Replies

Note:

Consequence:
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Haz
Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 pm
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=68&p=2481142#p2481142 .

""Nice covert level, you feel big now....so bored with losing to DDE ya gotta make up that you are Rob3rt start crap? ID: 37481
OH AND BTW I just massed your sh*t stats, I thought mine were bad...

Rankings Race Ranking Commander Ranking Alliance & House Ranking Rankings By Relations
Name Rank Army Size Race Treasury
2 players total | page 1 of 1
Rob3rt™
spy killer [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™ - wolfiareterribleThe UnKnown of the INDU
65 ????? DDE ????? Naquadah

Rob3rt *war
spy kiler [ T I T α N S - wolfiAreTerrible]
Disciples of Lofn (cheaters)
The UnKnown of the INDU
3,727 ????? Omegan Lord ????? Naquadah
2 players total | page 1 of 1

Be warned of Rob3rt, he is up to sumthin...... has sabbed me for about 16 hours off and on, and just got massed for it. So, im wondering about the second Rob3rt.....who could it be????""

b. Profanity
The use of all profanity on the SGW forums is prohibited at all times. This means swearing, cursing, and vulgarity. This includes the use of masking. Profanity in images (such as in signatures), videos linked (such as YouTube), or in articles linked is also prohibited.

Note:
Masking is using characters, HTML tags, or anything else to express a word that would otherwise be filtered; in other words, it's bypassing the filter. Profanity not a part of the main focus of the page being linked (such as advertisements or comments) will not be policed as they can change quickly and easily.

Consequence:
When only minor profanity is used, only a Verbal Warning may be issued. In all other cases a Board Warning will be issued. In the case of Masking a Board Warning will always be issued. "
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Psyko
Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:31 pm
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=132&p=2479025#p2479025 .

""Are you a nigger? What is the difference? It's an all-encompounsing sounding term meant to demean a certain ""sub-genre"".""

Use of a derogatory and insulting term.

Section 5: Language
c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a polite note from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators. "
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Psyko
Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 pm
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=132&p=2479024#p2479024 .

""I get the same BS answers from ""MODS"" all the totally BS warning get me, as in I say ""so and so is saying **Filtered** faggot"" and I then get banned THEY DONT.

Its a part of why this game is dying.

As far as Scripts go by the major players, and money spenders, it makes sense they would let them slide..... ""

After multiple in-thread warnings...

Section 4: Spam
b. Replies

Note:

Consequence:
A polite note from a moderator will be personally issued requesting the user cut down the amount of irrelevant posts. Repeat offenders will be given one warning point "
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Empy Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:45 pm "The following warning was issued to this user
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=101&p=2470450#p2470450

""i hate you you are a gay faggot **Filtered** **Filtered**""

c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a polite note from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators. "
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Empy
Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 pm
» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you:

viewtopic.php?f=68&p=2469747#p2469747

c. Abuse / Racism

Consequence:

HAZ EDIT: User note did not include quote of post: "NOW YOU CROSSED THE LINE. Live in america? WHERE!!!!!! We will see who is giving **Filtered** or who is a coward when i beat the holy **Filtered** outa you in front of your girlfriend then **Filtered** your mom. COme on big man ur over 18 now, where do you live....its a **Filtered** game, like im scared of a game. YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt093"
[/spoiler]

Please let me know which ones you have an issue with.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I have issues of POWER TRIP except the first one, I DID cross the line with Rudy once with RL stuff.

Thanks for at least putting them up, even though alot was left out of context, but it's kewl.

I know who you are now, I know who sniper is now, meh, I am done with shenannigans, ban me if you want, I will just continue sleeping on my non-pokemon sheeted bed, and getting TITANS to boot you for farm bribes, oh wait that was awhile ago,.... and continue to not change who I am for a color on a forum and a troll prank led by a select few.

THANKS AGAIN :---)
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Dr. Walter Bishop™ wrote:I have issues of POWER TRIP except the first one, I DID cross the line with Rudy once with RL stuff.

Thanks for at least putting them up, even though alot was left out of context, but it's kewl.

I know who you are now, I know who sniper is now, meh, I am done with shenannigans, ban me if you want, I will just continue sleeping on my non-pokemon sheeted bed, and getting TITANS to boot you for farm bribes, oh wait that was awhile ago,.... and continue to not change who I am for a color on a forum and a troll prank led by a select few.

THANKS AGAIN :---)

You think the warnings were a result of a "power trip", and not because you broke the rules?

Who I am? Who sniper is? What?

Also, no dissing Pokemon! :P

I'm assuming you are talking to Sniper about TITANS, as I've never been a part of them, nor have I been involved with farm bribes (I get too lazy to farm most of the time :P).

Also, changing who I am for a color on a forum? And what troll prank?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Haz wrote:I'm assuming you are talking to Sniper about TITANS, as I've never been a part of them, nor have I been involved with farm bribes (I get too lazy to farm most of the time :P).

Can't be me. I've never been associated with TITANS. I have no idea what he's even saying.

As far as knowing who I am, I take it he's talking about me commenting on stuff when he says stupid things. I have a bad habit of correcting people when they make mistakes that often.

Hate how things are if you'd like Dex, but fact is, I haven't changed a thing about me, that's what got me the mod position. I'm not biased. When it comes to you, I don't have to be. You make all the mistakes all by yourself.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Sniperblackout wrote:
Haz wrote:I'm assuming you are talking to Sniper about TITANS, as I've never been a part of them, nor have I been involved with farm bribes (I get too lazy to farm most of the time :P).

Can't be me. I've never been associated with TITANS. I have no idea what he's even saying.

As far as knowing who I am, I take it he's talking about me commenting on stuff when he says stupid things. I have a bad habit of correcting people when they make mistakes that often.

Hate how things are if you'd like Dex, but fact is, I haven't changed a thing about me, that's what got me the mod position. I'm not biased. When it comes to you, I don't have to be. You make all the mistakes all by yourself.

In that case who are you talking about when you refer to TITANS?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

some good lulz

go haz go

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Haz wrote:
Sniperblackout wrote:

In that case who are you talking about when you refer to TITANS?

I retract my statement as it is not relevant to topic.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”