SuperSaiyan - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: SuperSaiyan - Feedback

And here's a message from our sponsors:
Whenever i have a problem or issue with the forum i just go to SS. SS has helped me clean my act up and just makes the boards friendlier.
SS is a great mod!

I have a question for ya, WHERE IS MY SIG? Been waiting for months?!
Bias Admin colour
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Kinda of underrated as a mod due to the crappy section you gm. Perhaps if he were given a better section he could show his true talent as a gm.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

were is my sig @ ? 6 months ive been waiting :twisted:
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

So whose not waiting for a sig from 'im? (of course, ours is delayed due to hopeless conditions he placed for its creation...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Great boss, helps out a lot, and is on forum a lot, I'm actually surprised he isn't admin, but then i don't really know what goes on behind the scenes either :P over all nice guy even let me say I was gonna sit on his noobs out of anger :P
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

He's the master of movings-to-correct-section, in other words, makes sure that thread belong where they should be. He's easy to reach too.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Does a great job, poliet and friendly to most.. acts how a mod should..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I will relay this same message to all the greens as I believe it applies to you all...I think you should be removed, step down, replaced..whatever but outta here for your part in allowing this forum to degenerate to the dead level it has become. You do nothing to promote activity, promote the game and get a kick out of **Filtered** that goes on here.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
gonedowntown
Forum Newbie

Jedi~Tank wrote:I will relay this same message to all the greens as I believe it applies to you all...I think you should be removed, step down, replaced..whatever but outta here for your part in allowing this forum to degenerate to the dead level it has become. You do nothing to promote activity, promote the game and get a kick out of **Filtered** that goes on here.

if the game is as bad as you whinge on just shove off your just a negative influance on this game any way look at dde recent down fall from greatnes

the mods and admin of this forum do a job they might get it wrong somtimes but they a a damb site better than most mods ive come across on outher game forums
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

dragoff wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:I will relay this same message to all the greens as I believe it applies to you all...I think you should be removed, step down, replaced..whatever but outta here for your part in allowing this forum to degenerate to the dead level it has become. You do nothing to promote activity, promote the game and get a kick out of **Filtered** that goes on here.

if the game is as bad as you whinge on just shove off your just a negative influance on this game any way look at dde recent down fall from greatnes

the mods and admin of this forum do a job they might get it wrong somtimes but they a a damb site better than most mods ive come across on outher game forums

I am calling it like it is son, nothing personal..the forum is **Filtered**, the game is fine for whats left of it. So why dont you shove off.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

dragoff wrote:
He wasn't talking about the game. :roll:
dragoff wrote:the mods and admin of this forum do a job they might get it wrong somtimes but they a a damb site better than most mods ive come across on outher game forums
Interesting. Will you be around more?
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Let's start with the here and now..why is there still trash in our announcement thread 4 hours after it was reported..you let that **Filtered** linger and fester until you or your consituents...Get thier nut off about it, it should have been gone already. This is the type of thing you let go on for the past year.
Last edited by jedi~tank on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Let's start with the here and now..why is there still trash in our announcement thread 4 hours after it was reported..you let that **Filtered** linger and fester until you or your consituents...it should have been gone already. This is the type of thing you let go on for the past year.

I am not omnipresent. I do not see all, I do not know all. I cannot possibly be expected to see every post that needs to be modded. If it is reported, it will be handled. If it isn't reported, you can't expect me to know it is there as again, I am not omnipresent.

Is there anything else that I can strive to rectify with my services?

It was reported.

Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Good mod.
Bad presence. He's almost never here, as evidenced by the above exchange.

:smt058
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Let's start with the here and now..why is there still trash in our announcement thread 4 hours after it was reported..you let that **Filtered** linger and fester until you or your consituents...it should have been gone already. This is the type of thing you let go on for the past year.

I am not omnipresent. I do not see all, I do not know all. I cannot possibly be expected to see every post that needs to be modded. If it is reported, it will be handled. If it isn't reported, you can't expect me to know it is there as again, I am not omnipresent.

Is there anything else that I can strive to rectify with my services?

It was reported.

Yes, I see that.
4 hours ago.

I have only been awake 1 hour, an hour I have not spent on this forum mind you. I do not see how it is fair to cast that down upon me when I haven't been here. Its not like I was ignoring your report, I simply was absent.

My comments are based on a body of work over a long stretch, not 1 instance.

Deni

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”