SuperSaiyan - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: SuperSaiyan - Feedback

God no. :shock: We have too many mods as it is without everyone pulling their weight. :lol:
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Let's start with the here and now..why is there still trash in our announcement thread 4 hours after it was reported..you let that **Filtered** linger and fester until you or your consituents...it should have been gone already. This is the type of thing you let go on for the past year.

I am not omnipresent. I do not see all, I do not know all. I cannot possibly be expected to see every post that needs to be modded. If it is reported, it will be handled. If it isn't reported, you can't expect me to know it is there as again, I am not omnipresent.

Is there anything else that I can strive to rectify with my services?

It was reported.

One quick note, the post in question was reported... Twice. I have now closed it again, as I believe it is on topic, as did the mod who closed it originally. Maybe perhaps could have been worded a bit more civil, but not spam in my eyes.

@SS: Haven't had too much interaction with you, but from what I have seen, you seem to be a fair and good mod.

EDIT: Mistake on my part, the mod had actually removed the post. I had not seen this in the mod logs.
Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mistake
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Let's start with the here and now..why is there still trash in our announcement thread 4 hours after it was reported..you let that **Filtered** linger and fester until you or your consituents...it should have been gone already. This is the type of thing you let go on for the past year.

I am not omnipresent. I do not see all, I do not know all. I cannot possibly be expected to see every post that needs to be modded. If it is reported, it will be handled. If it isn't reported, you can't expect me to know it is there as again, I am not omnipresent.

It was reported.

One quick note, the post in question was reported... Twice. I have now closed it again, as I believe it is on topic, as did the mod who closed it originally. Maybe perhaps could have been worded a bit more civil, but not spam in my eyes.

@SS: Haven't had too much interaction with you, but from what I have seen, you seem to be a fair and good mod.

Are you **Filtered** kidding me? That **Filtered** vix posted in that thread was removed once before and you say it's on topic? You are full of **Filtered**.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Amar
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Asuran
ID: 58

Heh, good ol SS. Sure have come a long way from Multi'ing half of Leaf VIllage eh? Get'em Tank!
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
R D Anderson wrote:SS face should be deleted and thrown at this topic
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:

It was reported.

Are you **Filtered** kidding me? That **Filtered** vix posted in that thread was removed once before and you say it's on topic? You are full of **Filtered**.

Different mod, different views. I did not know that it had been moved previously. I still believe it was on topic, it still is under the heading of DDE State of Affairs (how previous DDE alliances have disappeared) However, reposting the same post after it had been moved would come under Rule 5a/b, and as such, I will move it again.

However, if you disagree with a mods decision, please address it in a civil manner. It does no good to swear at us when we are only doing what we believe is the correct course of action. I am more than happy to review any of my decisions as a mod, if I am addressed in a civil manner, and potentially change my decision based on feedback, as I'm sure most mods would too.

And so as to not clutter Supersaiyans feedback thread, I will invite you to continue this in PM with me if you wish to.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:

It was reported.

*cough* Why did a mod remove it, then? ;) Just wondering. I might start reposting all posts I made that were removed as well, if that is now in fancy.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

No thanks, if you deem tha absurd post as on topic then you should be fired now and as should the greens for allowing it..that post is not on topic in an announcement thread under any circumstance.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Amar
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Asuran
ID: 58

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Amar wrote:Heh, good ol SS. Sure have come a long way from Multi'ing half of Leaf VIllage eh? Get'em Tank!

really buddy?
Admin Mark handled that 3 years ago. #-o

hey now, dont get defensive. We both know ya did it and ur name rang a bell. [-X [-X not here to flame, just inflame! gogo tank!

btw.. mods shouldn't argue in public forums like this. It's unprofessional and whoever thought of it is a silly sally.
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
R D Anderson wrote:SS face should be deleted and thrown at this topic
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Lot of action done today SS, keep up the good work!
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

i would just like to say that you are doing a good job!

even though your a pirate noob
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Locked.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”