Empy - Feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Empy - Feedback

SuperSaiyan wrote:“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
~ George Bernard Shaw

If you have a problem with something I do or say and do not want to speak privately about it. Post it here, there can be no correction without first being made aware of an error :-)
Feel free to post:

General Feedback
Comments about my modding
Questions about my modding
etc.

I'm all ears and an open book :)
Please also be specific and provide links if possible, I tend to have a poor memory.
Thanks!

Stolen OP from SuperSaiyan.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Re: Empy - Feedback

You don't control your mods, you seem to spam threads on purpose to get kicks out of it. Maybe have become a little too accustomed with your position?
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Empy
Derper

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:You don't control your mods, you seem to spam threads on purpose to get kicks out of it. Maybe have become a little too accustomed with your position?
Only 37 days until you get yours mister...

Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Yup its bad for the greens when us regular users have to bust the blues ass for low quality work.."looks at the yellers"

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

You're the only mod that's ever done anything to me.

*cry*

While irritating at the time, it seemed fair and just, especially considering we were friends and you were still able to look past that and do your job and the right thing.

Good mod, i'd say.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Good mod, fair and calm.
Bias Admin colour
Empy
Derper

Jedi~Tank wrote:Yup its bad for the greens when us regular users have to bust the blues ass for low quality work.."looks at the yellers"
There is no possible way I can improve if all you're going to say is that.

Please tell me which Moderators you feel are not performing as they should be. Please also tell me what I can do to make you feel as though I am in fact hearing what you have to say and acting on it.

Thank you.

Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Well, if you are looking for an instance or 2 sorry I refuse to do that on such a narrow scale. The way ths forum deteriorated this past spring and through the summer says it all. I tend look at a blue in a narrow instance but as broad as this thing grew its on you guys nd ultimately the admin staff for ecouraging it and allowing it, you see now the damage it caused. Greens are team leaders and should have thier bles in place whereas they can be the most effective and efficient nd certainly as much as possible out of the realm of controversy. You have too many people doing too little and in the wrong places. My feedback for all the greens would be to stand back and survey the field a make adjustments. I dont see any reason to remove any blues ust some repositioning and better conduct mandated. There are blues now that are modding areas they should not nd have shown clear disdain for thier ingame opponent and that should never be.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Empy
Derper

Jedi~Tank wrote:Well, if you are looking for an instance or 2 sorry I refuse to do that on such a narrow scale. The way ths forum deteriorated this past spring and through the summer says it all.
I don't see how you can correlate the forums "deteriorating" to Moderator actions. I also don't know what you're basing this deterioration on.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I tend look at a blue in a narrow instance but as broad as this thing grew its on you guys nd ultimately the admin staff for ecouraging it and allowing it, you see now the damage it caused. Greens are team leaders and should have thier bles in place whereas they can be the most effective and efficient nd certainly as much as possible out of the realm of controversy.
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know what "it" is. I've received no complaints about anything any Mod on my team has done. In any reviews I've done by checking what they did I've seen nothing wrong.

Jedi~Tank wrote:You have too many people doing too little and in the wrong places. My feedback for all the greens would be to stand back and survey the field a make adjustments. I dont see any reason to remove any blues ust some repositioning and better conduct mandated. There are blues now that are modding areas they should not nd have shown clear disdain for thier ingame opponent and that should never be.
So what you said boils down to, you think some Mods on the General/Battle/FAQ team are not doing their job in a fair manner. You think they're modding people based on their dislike of them.

I couldn't disagree more. If you want to actually state an example of this, using evidence and facts then I would be more than happy to listen. Otherwise there is simply nothing to be done, because right now I disagree.

Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

E.M.P. wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Well, if you are looking for an instance or 2 sorry I refuse to do that on such a narrow scale. The way ths forum deteriorated this past spring and through the summer says it all.
I don't see how you can correlate the forums "deteriorating" to Moderator actions. I also don't know what you're basing this deterioration on.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I tend look at a blue in a narrow instance but as broad as this thing grew its on you guys nd ultimately the admin staff for ecouraging it and allowing it, you see now the damage it caused. Greens are team leaders and should have thier bles in place whereas they can be the most effective and efficient nd certainly as much as possible out of the realm of controversy.
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know what "it" is. I've received no complaints about anything any Mod on my team has done. In any reviews I've done by checking what they did I've seen nothing wrong.

Jedi~Tank wrote:You have too many people doing too little and in the wrong places. My feedback for all the greens would be to stand back and survey the field a make adjustments. I dont see any reason to remove any blues ust some repositioning and better conduct mandated. There are blues now that are modding areas they should not nd have shown clear disdain for thier ingame opponent and that should never be.
So what you said boils down to, you think some Mods on the General/Battle/FAQ team are not doing their job in a fair manner. You think they're modding people based on their dislike of them.

I couldn't disagree more. If you want to actually state an example of this, using evidence and facts then I would be more than happy to listen. Otherwise there is simply nothing to be done, because right now I disagree.
As was expected.

Deni
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Could stand to explain his reasoning a bit more here and there. I see that a lot of the time when you are in a conversation regarding whether or not a warning is right or a policy is ok or whatever you generally like to respond with things that boil down to "Meh thats just how it works".

I am in an empire with you where we never agree on anything so I know you can be more direct and verbose then that :P
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Empy
Derper

Jedi~Tank wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:

As was expected.
It's what I expected of you as well.

Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I will relay this same message to all the greens as I believe it applies to you all...I think you should be removed, step down, replaced..whatever but outta here for your part in allowing this forum to degenerate to the dead level it has become. You do nothing to promote activity, promote the game and get a kick out of **Filtered** that goes on here.

Deni
Empy
Derper

Jedi~Tank wrote:I will relay this same message to all the greens as I believe it applies to you all...I think you should be removed, step down, replaced..whatever but outta here for your part in allowing this forum to degenerate to the dead level it has become. You do nothing to promote activity, promote the game and get a kick out of **Filtered** that goes on here.
Would you care to elaborate on that or should I just fall on my sword now?

Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

E.M.P. wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:I will relay this same message to all the greens as I believe it applies to you all...I think you should be removed, step down, replaced..whatever but outta here for your part in allowing this forum to degenerate to the dead level it has become. You do nothing to promote activity, promote the game and get a kick out of **Filtered** that goes on here.
Would you care to elaborate on that or should I just fall on my sword now?

Review the last 7months of the moderating of this forum 1st, then fall on it. :-D

Deni

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”