Clarkey

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: Clarkey

You should stop belittling people so much. Not really a mod issue but whatever.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Clearly lack discipline... go for a lap ](*,)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

clarkeys my favourite mod cause he talks the truth and rips the crap out of people =D
Loki™
Forum Elder

~Wolverine~ wrote:clarkeys my favourite mod cause he talks the truth and rips the crap out of people =D

You think this "nerd who hates the world" thing he has going is amusing? :?
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Loki™ wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:clarkeys my favourite mod cause he talks the truth and rips the crap out of people =D

You think this "nerd who hates the world" thing he has going is amusing? :?

no just in general modding, no idea what your on about..
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

I don't "hate the world", I love the world. Your interpretation of me is a fail.

I speak the truth, i'm not scared of it. I don't set out to be rude, but it does happen, more often than not if i admit it. But do i not keep my section, For Admin, respectable and tidy?
Image ImageImageImage
Loki™
Forum Elder

Clarkey wrote:I don't "hate the world", I love the world. Your interpretation of me is a fail.

I speak the truth, i'm not scared of it. I don't set out to be rude, but it does happen, more often than not if i admit it. But do i not keep my section, For Admin, respectable and tidy?

As I said this is not really mod feedback. From what I've seen you are rude more often than not and since you are a prominent personality on these forums it'd be more enjoyable for us all if you kept your sharp tongue in check. You are not overtly rude but just enough to get on peoples (or at least mine) nerves in the long haul.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Loki™ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:I don't "hate the world", I love the world. Your interpretation of me is a fail.

As I said this is not really mod feedback. From what I've seen you are rude more often than not and since you are a prominent personality on these forums it'd be more enjoyable for us all if you kept your sharp tongue in check. You are not overtly rude but just enough to get on peoples (or at least mine) nerves in the long haul.

I will try and not get on yours (and others) nerves, however, I will still speak my mind.
Image ImageImageImage
Loki™
Forum Elder

Clarkey wrote:
Loki™ wrote:

I will try and not get on yours (and others) nerves, however, I will still speak my mind.

That's fine with me but just do it in a nicer way :-)
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Loki™ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Loki™ wrote:

That's fine with me but just do it in a nicer way :-)

Ok, i'll do that.
Image ImageImageImage
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Clarkey is an island of calm on this otherwise turbulent world we play on. Must be 3 or 4 years and ive never had a run in with him. Yes people call him blunt i call it telling it as he sees it, the nanny state has a lot to answer for !!! He has passion but isnt abusive or belittling to people ( if you feel he is belittling you, he isnt he just doesnt understand how you cant understand what hes saying :) ) Carry on Clarkey on being Clarkey, you dont need affirmation from the masses only you know if youre doing right or wrong

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

*hugs Pug*

Thanks. :D
Image ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

+1

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

as far as modding in your section goes you are always on top of things, and typically make no unnecessary calls, so in that area great job. As far as losing your cool, and "belittling people" you do have a tendency to bite back at the slightest provocation although you have been trying to curb those impulses they still do shine through on occasion but the fact you have made any headway at all is a good step. You know I have not been your biggest fan in years past but I am glad to see you return to the respectable reputation you once had, so keep it up Clarkey just don't let your anger get the best of you ;)
Spoiler
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

pug theblackrobe wrote:Clarkey is an island of calm on this otherwise turbulent world we play on. Must be 3 or 4 years and ive never had a run in with him. Yes people call him blunt i call it telling it as he sees it, the nanny state has a lot to answer for !!! He has passion but isnt abusive or belittling to people ( if you feel he is belittling you, he isnt he just doesnt understand how you cant understand what hes saying :) ) Carry on Clarkey on being Clarkey, you dont need affirmation from the masses only you know if youre doing right or wrong

Clarkey wrote:*hugs Pug*

Thanks. :D

BIAS clearly they have something going on

[spoiler][/sarcasm][/spoiler]

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”