Andy's attitude

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: Andy's attitude

Guild wrote:[spoiler]
Bromas wrote:To the first request

Short version of the rules wrote:8 ) Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels of total height.

https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=112277

Long version of the rules wrote:3. User Accounts
Signatures.
Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels in height. That means you have a total of 450 pixels worth of space to form your signature. This does not include the space within a spoiler, however it does include the space taken up by the closed spoiler itself. Signatures will be measured from the top of the first item to the bottom the last, and on the forum skin the Moderator has applied; however in the case of a dispute the default forum skin will be used to measure.

Consequence:
The "Sig of Shame" will be put on any account violating this rule. The Moderators are under no obligation to give a warning prior to enforcing this rule, but may do so.

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=101808

To the 2nd, no, I will contact you as I have. If you refuse to change it your signature permissions will be removed. You don't get to pick your mod.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Bromas wrote:
Guild wrote:but your such a **Filtered** though...

meh will spoiler it , this forums gone to **Filtered** when you and ASJ have mods on it hahaha ](*,)

Meh, it could be worse. I could be a [spoiler2=]??nt[/spoiler2] like you
[/spoiler]

the part that got me is that he adjusted the size of the swear word to avoid the censor, i didnt not so it would be censored, not in keeping with the standards of mods i feel should keep

umm excuse me guild that is ur business so dont mention my name ...

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

Empy wrote:
Haz wrote:
Empy wrote:You should take a class in sarcasm and rhetorical questions. Each time you've replied to me like that it's been wholly unnecessary, and quite frankly annoying.

Just like your "unnecessary" jab at me for pointing out the "obvious". Whether it is annoying is not relevant, as my intention is to help.
It's not unnecessary, it had a purpose, to get you to stop pointing out the obvious. Your intention is irrelevant.

**Filtered** fight :smt101
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

has anything been done about this , or has it just been shuffled under the carpet??? ](*,)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Aisar Saqib wrote:

Short version of the rules wrote:8 ) Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels of total height.

Signatures.
Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels in height. That means you have a total of 450 pixels worth of space to form your signature. This does not include the space within a spoiler, however it does include the space taken up by the closed spoiler itself. Signatures will be measured from the top of the first item to the bottom the last, and on the forum skin the Moderator has applied; however in the case of a dispute the default forum skin will be used to measure.

Consequence:
The "Sig of Shame" will be put on any account violating this rule. The Moderators are under no obligation to give a warning prior to enforcing this rule, but may do so.

To the 2nd, no, I will contact you as I have. If you refuse to change it your signature permissions will be removed. You don't get to pick your mod.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Bromas wrote:

meh will spoiler it , this forums gone to **Filtered** when you and ASJ have mods on it hahaha ](*,)

[/spoiler]

the part that got me is that he adjusted the size of the swear word to avoid the censor, i didnt not so it would be censored, not in keeping with the standards of mods i feel should keep

ASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJ
ASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJ
ASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJA
SJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJAS
JASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJ
SJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJA
SJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJ
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:

Signatures.

Consequence:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Bromas wrote:

[/spoiler]

JASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJ
SJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJA
SJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJASJ

lulz lulz lulz...

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

'Done about this'. Hmmm... then you'll need to be in another section though. F&M Feedback isn't an 'change this!'-section. Advice/complaints can be used by the mods/admins themselves to change their own behaviour, but it isn't mandatory to do that with everything that passes by in the F&M Feedback section.
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Guild
Forum Addict

well im not the mod that moved this , in which case i guess it was moved here to cover andys back , like all mods tend to do , protect there own and control the forum

gj team you've done it again
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Guild wrote:well im not the mod that moved this , in which case i guess it was moved here to cover andys back , like all mods tend to do , protect there own and control the forum

gj team you've done it again

Empy, not a mod, an ombudsman moved it, if you want someone to move it message a Gen mod
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Andy is a prepubescent **Filtered**. Get over it
Guild
Forum Addict

JasonJay wrote:Andy is a prepubescent **Filtered**. Get over it

:shock: 8-[ :smt081

which makes it more odd why a child got a mod position , just throwing them at everyone it seems :smt107
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Not my section any more, I'm not sure what kind of mod I even am anymore....but....LOCKED. Not a cool thread right now. The issue is known about and will be dealt with I'm sure and I will make sure its discussed in the mod forum.
In the mean time, flame wars are not the pony way guys.
PM me if you have an issue with this please.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”