Award Rules

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: Award Rules

DDE, TAF & HVE were the biggest culprits simply because they are the biggest empires but the vote for my alliance mentality was shown by pretty much every alliance that voted IMO.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

There are other people that deserve to be nominated in categories that weren't getting a chance because the popular choices (by alliance) were going up.

People would have voted for those members, if they felt they deserved it, outside of DDE. Case in point - JT for Diplo. Wilco for newcomer. JT especially, was nominated first by a person who's at war with DDE. So all the collaboration conspiracy theorists can shut up about that.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

xDaku wrote:There are other people that deserve to be nominated in categories that weren't getting a chance because the popular choices (by alliance) were going up.

People would have voted for those members, if they felt they deserved it, outside of DDE. Case in point - JT for Diplo. Wilco for newcomer. JT especially, was nominated first by a person who's at war with DDE. So all the collaboration conspiracy theorists can shut up about that.

I would gladly nominate anyone that I felt earned his place in my list of nominations. Its not that I(we) aren't watching others, but I do believe in those categories my choices are the people that deserved that nomination.

Thats not true, most probably can't put more then two(JT and wilco) names down on my list, the majority wouldn't get noted cause they aren't major forum posters.
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
xDaku
Forum Addict

Scar Face wrote:
xDaku wrote:There are other people that deserve to be nominated in categories that weren't getting a chance because the popular choices (by alliance) were going up.

I would gladly nominate anyone that I felt earned his place in my list of nominations. Its not that I(we) aren't watching others, but I do believe in those categories my choices are the people that deserved that nomination.

Thats not true, most probably can't put more then two(JT and wilco) names down on my list, the majority wouldn't get noted cause they aren't major forum posters.

Last year's awards proved otherwise. They had selective bans instead of an all around ban, but we ended up with a DDE member, a TA member, and a TL member for skilled fighter of the year and that happened without anyone nominating within their own alliance.

We had a newcomer of the year that barely ever posted on the forums, yet won the award because people do pay attention to what happens around. Assuming that people don't pay attention shouldn't be a reason to get the popular vote per alliance in.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

xDaku
Forum Addict

Duderanch wrote:DDE, TAF & HVE were the biggest culprits simply because they are the biggest empires but the vote for my alliance mentality was shown by pretty much every alliance that voted IMO.

Exactly. There was a ridiculous amount of that this year, and the numbers can't be that staggering "by chance".
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

luminen
Elder King
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Kdo ví

Neimenljivi wrote:Apart DDE I have read very, very few complaints to these, mind, OLD rules being implemented BACK as they are still necessary.

~N

But, it's not all the old rules, they're still modified
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Actually, it was widespread. If it had been one alliance/empire, we likely would have handled it differently.

Scar Face wrote:Ok so now lets be honest, the rules got changed cause mostly DDE voted for their own members, and a couple of the other alliances also. But as I posted in the other thread:

Scar Face wrote:
xDaku wrote:It's a bias choice. We wanna see what people think about their competition outside of their alliance not just within it.

Have you even look at what categories those votes were casted in?

Newcomer of the year: 3 players that by far exceed anyone in the progress they made this year as a whole.

Most skilled fighter of the year: 2 players that have been thru more wars than probably anyone and beat pretty much everyone.

Main player of the year: 2 players that have managed to stay in top ranks, fight wars on all fronts, put themself on the first line of the battle and helped anyone that needed their hand. Awesome fighters, farmers, raiders, players in general with the ability to recover and fight again the next day.

Diplomat of the year: 1 player that has been an icon for years as a warmoger, yet this year held a more diplo role and diploed the toughtest group of players there is ingame :D

Biggest comeback of the year: 2 players that have been missing thruout the server, either as friends or foes, but both very much respected not to mentioned the quality of them.

Alliance command of the year: 1 that has fought their way back to the top when the situation was a bit clustery and thru the year dominated in 2 major wars.

Yes this all are DDE players and DDE as an alliance, but they were posted for a reason, not cause I personally belong here.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”