Award Rules

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Re: Award Rules

Z E R O wrote:
Scar Face wrote:
Z E R O wrote:I'm pretty sure that's just for the nomination round... I'm assuming once voting comes in you would be able to vote for already nominated alliancemates. Since the failsafe of having members of other alliances nominating them should cover someone being unfairly introduced to the voting stage. Though I may be incorrect.

Code: Select all

8. You are not allowed to NOMINATE or VOTE for your alliance/empire (as a whole, in alliance-specific categories), nor are you allowed to nominate or vote for your fellow alliance/empire members. 

You stand corrected :smt047

Well... That's just **Filtered** dumb.

=D>
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

in that case i can see people not voting so that their candidate has a better chance of winning, thats dumb
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

minisaiyan wrote:in that case i can see people not voting so that their candidate has a better chance of winning, thats dumb

Exactly haha reverse process its quite amusing is it not. Sigh ](*,)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

~Chewbacca~ wrote:
minisaiyan wrote:in that case i can see people not voting so that their candidate has a better chance of winning, thats dumb

Exactly haha reverse process its quite amusing is it not. Sigh ](*,)

Actually, you're both wrong there. As long as there are at least 3 candidates, chances are still pretty even...
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

**Filtered** new rules

](*,)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

silly mods

wont be voting, not cause i cant vote for DDE guys but cos you mods are so backwards
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: new rules

Two topics on the subject merged
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Where was all this crying last two years...when DDE still won something. #-o
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Guild
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:Where was all this crying last two years...when DDE still won something. #-o

i dont care who wins what , but i want to vote for whoever i want not the 2nd best person or 3rd best cos they aint in my alliance ](*,)
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

If your alliance deserves it, everyone outside will perceive it as such. I can understand changing it for some awards, but it was dumb the way it was. FM pointed that out pretty well.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Guys, we really appreciate that you want to vote for people in your alliance. Hey I honestly 100% think mH deserves alliance command of the year and its annoying that I cant vote for it now. However, I know loads of other alliances have done a great job this year as well.

I really think Kikaz should be in hall of fame, not because he is in my alliance but because he has done a hell of a lot! People dont just vote for their alliance because they are in that alliance but because they KNOW people in that alliance.
The awards are not REALLY here to decide who is the best at this or that, the awards are here to bring together the community to have some fun, vote for interesting people, give people recognition and also to make people think about those that that may not normally think about.

Furthermore, where do you guys get of berating the staff? We put a crap load of effort into making as many people as happy as we can, we are a small bunch of people that put our time into doing things for YOU. We suffered massive set backs this year due to the loss of so many members of staff and a complete upheaval of the system. If you cant appreciate our efforts you simply do not deserve our time. We cant make everyone happy so we do things that are best of the community.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I still think my way of going about things is pretty logical... :-"

Btw Jim I appreciate you!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

Jim wrote: the awards are here to bring together the community to have some fun,

yeah they've done that really well... 8-[

Jim wrote:Furthermore, where do you guys get of berating the staff? We put a crap load of effort into making as many people as happy as we can, we are a small bunch of people that put our time into doing things for YOU. We suffered massive set backs this year due to the loss of so many members of staff and a complete upheaval of the system. If you cant appreciate our efforts you simply do not deserve our time. We cant make everyone happy so we do things that are best of the community.

I think sol's done wonders for the game... :smt060
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Exactly what xDaku said - if someone deserves an award the masses will perceive that someone deserving and will nominate/vote for them whereas if the new rule wasn't added, people would mostly want to see their alliance/alliance mates win things like it's been in the past and like it started to develop now.

Furthermore as Jim said, we devote our free time to try to make the best for everyone here, but never can we please everyone. A fact well known everywhere. We try to do the best for majority. No decision can be made that everyone would be happy with. If you can name such a decision, be my guest. Something to dwell upon..

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Neimenljivi wrote:Exactly what xDaku said - if someone deserves an award the masses will perceive that someone deserving and will nominate/vote for them whereas if the new rule wasn't added, people would mostly want to see their alliance/alliance mates win things like it's been in the past and like it started to develop now.~N

What masses, there is barely anyone playing left, yet alone this forum is going just wonderfull over the past year. If you would care so much about what the masses think, such rules that make us choose a 2nd or 3rd party or not to post at all are ridicoulus.

Neimenljivi wrote:Furthermore as Jim said, we devote our free time to try to make the best for everyone here, but never can we please everyone. A fact well known everywhere. We try to do the best for majority. No decision can be made that everyone would be happy with. If you can name such a decision, be my guest. Something to dwell upon..

~N

Then ask the majority, don't do what you think its best. [-X

Anyways see its no point debating as its not up for disccusion for the masses, we all just have to dance as ya'll seem fit =D>
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”